– You challenged us to pullthe most insane DIY pranks of all time on our unsuspecting friends.
(loud pop) (surprised shouting) Oh my God! – That's prank number one! – Holy cow! Alright, our friendsare arriving right now and they think they're just coming over for a normal house tour, but really it's going tobe a nonstop prank war! And the first prank iswith the front door.
We call it the boom stick! Enjoy! (knocking on door) Yeah, come on in! (loud pop) (surprised shouting) Before all the chaosbegins, it is time to teach you how to make thesesuper crazy DIY pranks, But let's rewind it beforeour friends got here.
It is one hour beforeour friends get here, so it's time to setup all the pranks.
The first one is the boom stick right here!- Boom! We're going to be puttingit on the front door to really start off the tour with a bang! The first prank we are working on is the mannequin jump scare prank.
So basically a friend of ours is gonna get in a zombie costume, stand super still, and at the right moment jump out! (screaming) – Was that a good reaction? – No, that wasn't good at all.
– That was a nice little run.
– It was a little extra.
– So we're also goingto have an edible brain.
Some snakes kindascattered around our friend in the zombie costume.
I'm making the edible brain.
– And I'm making the snakes.
– But right now I'm going toadd in some pecans over here, like this.
– I've got my string here, and this is outlining wherethe snakes are gonna go.
And this is the, the.
(suspenseful music) (laughs) – Gotta be careful whereyou point that thing.
– This is for gaps and cracks.
– Next thing I need for the edible brain there's a whole bunchof peanut butter here.
So Devan you've got some gloves on can you open that for me? – I do, I will help.
(both screaming) – Also, I forgot to mention – Dude – We're going to be pranking each other as we go through this.
– Yeah – Definitely found my first prank.
– All right.
– The war is on bro! – It is on! – So here we go, I got somereal peanut butter over here.
So, just gonna add this in.
– Jeez dude.
– So here it goes, squeeze it in.
– (high pitched voice) Squeeze! – We got the ambiguous chihuahua cat-dog.
(cultural festive music) – Still can't tell whetheror not it's a cat or a dog.
– Hoooo! (chuckles) – Powdered sugar.
We're gonna add this in right now.
So there we go, okay boom! – Smack that! Sorry! – Was that a prank too, man? – I don't know, I meant to smack it but I forgot it was in a hinge and its flung.
– [Devan] Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! – [Collins] Oh, man! – [Devan] So I'm gonna coilit around the string here.
– I gotta say man, you donot have a steady hand.
But me! (smacks) Yeah, I gotta steady hand.
– [Collins] All right, well here we are, we're gonna get in here and just kinda, mix all this up.
– So, the shape of the snake is done.
Now, I just have to clear this away, and make the skin of the snake.
– [Collins] Dude, I nailed it! – [Devan] Wow! – [Collins]That's the perfect like, play dough consistency.
I gotta get the brain mold.
– Oh wait.
– Where you going? – We're both leaving? – No, no, no, no, no! Gimme the brain (stumbles) – Goodbye! – Right there.
All right, now that Devan's gone, I've got some extra pranks for him, so (shushes) don't say anything.
– [Devan] Are you talking to me, Collins? – Nope, no you're good Devan! – [Devan] I got the clay.
– Wait, from upstair- wait, wait, you just left to the, what? I'm super confused.
Aye! My brain mold! – Whoa, what, what, what do you mean? – [Collins] It's clear, it's a clear brain mold.
– I can see it.
– So here we go, just gonna plop and drop.
(whistle) (boom) – [Devan] Plop and drop! – [Collins] Bam! Gonnaadd in a little bit more peanut butter.
But, time topop this thing in the fridge.
I'm gonna add a beautiful glaze.
– I'm gonna start rollingout this clay here.
(chuckles) What're doing dude? Just leave dude! (stumbles) What's your issue? Yougot problems leaving bro? All right, now that Collins is gone.
I'm actually gonna prankhim with this rubber brick.
(chicken clucks) Whoa! Dude, what! – [Collins] I'm back! I'm back! – How did you get there? – I'm a ninja! – And you heard nothing, right? – Yeah, yeah, no what's up? – I just got a brick here.
(screams) – That actually hurt! What was the prank? – It's a rubber brick – Okay, so it hurt less than a real brick.
But you still smacked me.
– All right, just gottaroll this stuff out.
– Yup, and for this time, I'm for real gonna go grabmy brain out of the fridge.
All right, so my brainis all frozen down.
– Oh! – I have a serious brain freeze right now.
As you can tell.
(chuckles) It's got very cold.
– Oh yeah, (sizzles) Whoa! Wow! – Here we're going totake our frozen brain, plop and drop.
And thenwe're gonna start to make a- – A lot more drop.
– Here we go, this is- – Well, before you do that, I have the clay rolled out and I'm gonna add the scaleswith this mesh stuff here.
– Actually, can you hand methat pan down over there, Devan? – Oh yeah, sure.
-That would be perfect.
So here we go, pick up my brain, pop the brain in the panlike that.
– Here you go.
– What are you up to? – I didn't know which way I wanted to do.
– That was a last minute change.
– [Collins] Ready, three, – [Both] two, one.
– [Collins] Let's go for the pour.
– [Both] Ooooooo.
– [Devan] That looked cool! – [Collins] Here we go.
– [Devan] That looked really cool! – But don't pour it toomuch.
– Ooooooo! What? – All right, we got all thepranks set in room number one.
(struggling) – [Collins] What! Holy cow! He's having a little bit of trouble man.
– [Both] Whoa! – [Collins] Okay, that wasactually very close to my face.
Right now, let's get to the pranks.
(loud pop) (surprised shouting) – Welcome to the house! Yes! Okay! – Dude! – We haven't actuallyofficially done a house tour, as you can tell.
– We got the cameratoo, if you guys wanna wave! – Hey! – What's up! – But, as you guys can tell, this isn't a normal house tour.
We got a whole bunch of funthings we wanna show you.
So, the first one, is actually over here.
– This is our pre-Halloweendecoration.
(laughs) So as you can tell, we gota whole bunch of fun stuff.
We got some snakes.
Devanactually made the snakes.
– I did! Yeah, yeah.
-Yup – [Devan] These actually are made out of cardboard and stuff.
And they kinda slither.
– Wow! – Yeah.
– They look so real.
– Yeah, exactly.
So this hereis the edible gummy brain.
We actually just made this in the video.
Wanna touch it? (scaring sound) (shrieks) (laughter) – [Collins] And of course, last but not least, we have the mannequin.
(amazement) Don't worry we're nottrying to scare you guys.
– Argh! (screaming) (laughter) – [Devan] I am so sorry! – [Collins] Holy cow! – [Devan] Are you good dude? Are you okay? – [Collins] Okay.
Idon't know what to say.
– On the ground, man.
Yes!- Holy cow! All right, well, that's our friend Conrad! – [Devan] You okay? – Thatgot me.
That was a lot.
All right well.
(chuckles) You're checking your pulse.
So, no more surprises, normalhouse tour from here on out.
– Wait, Collins, I forgotto clean out the boxes.
– Yep, let's get those out ofhere, all right.
– Let me just grab these.
– So, the next thing thatwe're going to be doing is that we're going to be hopping into.
(screaming) (laughter) – I forgot about that one.
– No more surprises, ah.
-No more surprises going on.
– Yeah, right? (stumbles) – It's a prank house tour, so da da! All right, we got a couple rooms we're going into for this prank tour right now.
All right guys, followme into the kitchen.
– [Devan] Oh! Looks likehe found my bonus prank.
Let's go back to before ourfriends arrived to show you how to make the next set of pranks.
– Next up in the kitchen, we are doing the prank foodroulette challenge.
– So basically, we've gottwelve different foods and half of them arenormal delicious foods.
(screaming) – No whoa! What!- The other half of them are prank foods.
– Are you kidding me? – And are guests haveno idea which are which.
And here's the twist, theyget to choose what they eat and what we eat.
Sothey'll be getting pranked, we'll be getting pranked.
There's gonna be lots of pranks.
– Get out of here with these pranks! – That actually kinda hurts a little bit.
All right, so right nowlet's make some prank food.
– Hiya! – No! – So, for my first prank, I'm making Lil' Debbie birthday cakes.
– Lil' Debbie birthday cakes! How can you make Little Debbiebirthday cakes without me! Little Debbie! – You're definitely not Little Debbie.
– What talking about man!Totally Lil' (stumbles) full on Deb! – [Devan] There's justno way man.
– I'm Debra! – Collins, what is this? – I don't think you should look at that.
– Are you trying to prank me here? – Don't pay attention to the tape.
It has nothing to do withanything.
(sparkle noises) – See, I would grab a new package, but this is the only onewe have and I need this.
– Mhm, yes.
Look, aw wait, wait, wait.
– What're you doing? What'reyou? What're you? (smacks) – Pick that up! Pick it upreal quick.
– Fine, fine.
(thuds) – Cool, all righst so we're good here.
– What did you do? – Totally nothing at all.
– Really? – I'm glad we have your only box of Lil' Debbie birthday cakes.
– They're over there! We have more boxes! – All right, while you dothat, I'm gonna add in some sriracha into my agar agarover here.
(suspenseful music) – Whoa! Okay, wait.
No, there's nothing in here.
– Might've been one of these.
I might've mixed it up.
We'll save it for when our friends get here later and then prank! – Deet! – What's that? – It's a Lil' deet! – All right, so add in thesriracha sauce into the agar agar and now it'stime to mix it all up.
So, gotta boil this, cookit up right now, and then make the little sriracha balls.
– [Devan] Wait, aren'tsponges normally wet when they come out of the packaging man? – What? They're all this way? – Its been a while sinceI've- No! These are mine.
– Three, two, one! (squeeze) – [Both] Whoa! – We made it back, oh, we're crossing! – [Devan] I just got to cut these sponges in the shape of the LittleDebbie birthday cakes.
– All right, well, I'vegot this jar right here.
So, now its time to strainout the sriracha caviar.
So, we have some coldvegetable oil over here.
Stand right there.
– Ha ha, pranked! – There we go, there we go.
– My number one pet peeve is oily fingers so, yeah.
Gonna suck up some littlesriracha goblets.
droplets, what? – Gotta figure out how manyLittle Debbie birthday cakes come in one package, soI can make that amount.
– Can you please say that, like a tiny- – Lil' Debbie birthday cakes! – Cause' it's not likebirthday, its like bird day! – [Collins] Now it's time toharvest my sriracha caviar, so here we go.
– Wait, harvest it? Whatthe- – Yup, I gotta- – What? – [Collins] Well it's inthere you gotta get it out.
That's not gonna fit, okay.
– [Collins] All right, let's see if we can just, scoop down into it.
Oh! Therewe go! Boom! Look at that! – [Devan] And it looks so convincing! – [Collins] Yo! This is baller! – [Devan] So, I'm actuallyputting edible frosting on the inside of these sponges.
– Next prank is sillystring in the fridge! – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Oh sorry! That was pointed the wrongway! – What was that? – Or was it a prank! (screaming) – Got you bro! – No, no why! – So basically, I'mgoing to be putting these silly string things in thefridge.
So that way when our guests open up thefridge, gonna blast em'! – Where are you gonnaput them in the- Agh! – Sorry.
– Where are you gonna putthem in the fridge dude! – Oh well, see that'sthe thing is that I'll- I'll take it out, I'll takeit out, I'll take it out! Let's see, I don't know, maybe top shelf wouldbe good or something- (screams) – [Devan] Yes! – Oh my gosh! Two snakes? – Yes dude! – Was that necessary, Devan? – Oh yeah! – One wouldn't do the job? – Nope.
– [Devan] I got some white chocolate here that I'm dipping these Lil'Debbie birthday cakes into.
– Bird day cakes.
So, to make this silly string prank, what I'm basically gonnado is take a thumbtack and stick it right in thehole that the silly string comes out of.
I don't know the technical term for it.
Press it down like, there wego, okay, and then here we go, tape it on the sides like this.
All right, next up it is time for the mayonnaise and ice creamprank so basically- – Whoa, whoa, whoa, what'sin your pocket! Dude! (screaming) It's on fire, it's on fire! – Oh my gosh! Dude, wait, wait, wait, wait.
– Ooooh! – You putsomething in the lemon bag? – It's a prank! – Wait, wait, wait, wait, youput a smoker in the lemon bag.
– I did.
This is a bigger prank as well, that involves our oven.
– Wait, we're pranking our oven now? How is mom gonna make herdelicious banana bread if we're pranking the oven? – Are you kidding? We have multiple ovens.
You got, one, two, three, four ovens.
– That's an impressive quantity of ovens.
Next up is the ice creamand mayonnaise prank.
Basically, you replacea whole mayonnaise jar with delicious ice cream.
– Nice, wait dude, I wannatry this thing.
– Mmm – Mm hmm – Hold up.
– Wahoo! (suspenseful music)- Whoa! What was that? – That's the real stuff.
– No! – Pranked! (Both mumbling) – Raugh! – My prank is- – Ha! – Excuse me.
That was a prank.
Ha ha, gotcha.
I'm using this fog machine, putting it in the oven.
So, you'll see.
I got one ofthe trays locked in here man.
– Maybe, we turn the oven on.
– No! No, n- You actually press the button.
(chuckles) First tray is out man.
– I thought they were racks.
(cool music) – [Devan] Next up, I'mtaking this big speaker here.
– Holy cow! – And I'm puttin'this in the oven as well.
– Feel like a block partywith that thing.
– Are we gonna havelike a- is this like a- – You'll see, you'll see.
-Oh! Is it like a broken oven prank.
It's gonna scare me.
– Nodude, it's not that scary.
(boom) Oh my gosh! Holy cow! – For my next food prank, I'mmaking garlic Almond Joy's – All right, well, I'mgonna keep filling up the mayonnaise in here.
All right, next thing I'mgonna have to do is freeze this whole container righ- – Garlic! (sparkly noises) – What? – Ha! It's like a movieman.
Your like, what! – What? – All right, Collins take a whiff.
– No, no, no, no.
All right, here we go, gonna pop this in the freezer right now.
(elevator music) – [Collins] All right, whilehe's doing that I think that my ice cream is finallyfrozen so, here we go, gonna pull it out.
Ta da! – Wow! Whoa! No way! – Thatlooks just like ice cream bro.
– Wanna take a tasteof it real quick.
– No! – Cause' you know whatthe real stuff tastes like – Ah no! – All right, so I'mgonna pull this mold off and ta da! Oh, oh! I'm gonna topit off, instead of an almond, use garlic cloves.
– My eyes are watering andthat's not even an onion.
– But I do have some onions, just wait.
– Oh god.
I'm out, I'mout.
(laughs) I quit.
(sad music) – Come back! All right, the last thing Igotta do for my garlic joy is add some chocolate on the top.
– I've got some chicken gravy over here.
Which I'm playing with offas butterscotch gravy, but its actually made out of chicken.
– Ugh! – [Collins] Herewe got some Crisco.
– It's like melting it.
-Yeah it's kinda coagulating.
Here we go, we use thisCrisco as kinda like the whipped cream on the top.
I'm gonna have to clean it up a little bit but I think this is a pretty convincing ice cream dessert.
– So I'm gonna pop this in the fridge.
– This next one is a very tricky one and we'll definitely getour unsuspecting guests.
– Yeah very tricky.
Why'd youdrop all my pickles over here.
All right, cool, picklesare fully washed so- – Wait a second, isn't apickled cucumber just a pickle? (crickets) – Yeah but I'm going forthe gusto on the name.
– Begin crying in three, two, one, yeah.
(crying) – Oh my gosh! My pickles! (laughing) I don't know.
If yourgonna cry over something, mind as well crying over your pickles.
All right so, here we go, got a pickle on a stick.
Hohoo! That's cool.
– It's very, very satisfying.
Now I just gotta stick it in the caramel and we have a fake caramel apple.
– All right, well, it's.
done! – Ha, it is? – It is! We're just gonna have to hopethat it passes as a banana.
– It's definitely not a banana.
All right, so I'veadded some sprinkles but to add some more I need this egg.
– That doesn't make anysense – What do you mean? – How's an egg gonna addsprinkles – I'm gonna use this egg to crack it on head.
– You'regonna- No, no, no, no, no! No! no, no, no, no! Devan, Devan! – Oh! Look at that.
– What? What on Earth? -I'm adding the sprinkles.
What did you think was gonna happen? – You have an egg, what did youthink, I think would happen? – You're crazy, dude.
And I think I actually need some more sprinkles, soI got another egg right here.
You ready? – Yup, yeah, go for it.
(cracks) – Oh! – That was a realone! That was a real one! All right, well now it'stime to set everything up and get this room ready for our friends.
We got fridge pranks, oven pranks, and a whole bunch of real fake foods.
So, right now let's get it all ready and I gotta take a shower, bro.
– Sorry about that bro.
– Are you kidding me? – Follow me into the kitchen.
– Oh, dude yes! – Holy cow! – That's right bro.
-Tape? – I pranked ya! – Are youkidding me? – Yup I'm sorry dude.
I had to do it.
– Okay well, watch out for that there's more in thekitchen.
What the heck? All right guys, so this isthe next room right here, the kitchen.
So this is theprank food roulette challenge.
So basically, you guys getto choose which foods you wanna eat and which foodsyou want Devan and I to eat.
– Yeah so, choose wisely.
On the count of three pointto the food you wanna eat.
– [Both] Three, two, one, go! (ding) – [Collins] Oh caviar, ice cream, and oreo.
Bella, you get to choose my food, Ava, you get to choose Devan's Three, two, one, go! (ding) – [Devan] Agh! Oh no.
– [Collins]Wait so, wait, I'm going for the- Oh! We'll startwith Devan, make our way down to me.
So Devan, youget to eat yours first.
– [Devan] All right, well, it already smells and kinda makes me wanna cry so, here we go.
– [Bella, Collins, andDevan] Three, two, one.
– [Collins] Go for it! Oh! Why was it so squishy?- [Ava] What is that? – It was an onion! (disgusted exclaims) – Wait a second, it actuallymade the onion kinda sweet.
– No way! – Awww.
– Boo! – [Collins] All right Bella, so you've got the next onehere, you've got this sundae.
– Oh, what if it's a tomato! – She hates tomatoes by the way.
– [Bella] I hate tomatoes.
– You ready here we go.
– [Everyone] Three, two, one.
– [Collins] Let's see.
– [Devan] What it taste like? – [Collins] Is it ice cream? – Is it? – Is it? Oh!That's not ice cream.
– What is it? – It's a tomato.
(laughter) – Yeah! – Fun fact, its tomato, mayo, Crisco, and I think there's like some chicken brothin there.
– Oh my god! – Yeah, so- (laughs) So, unfortunately, we'retwo for two right now with the prank foods.
So hopefullythis next one, Christian.
– [Collins] Do you thinkthat's a prank food or not? – [Christian] I thinkthese are packaged Oreos, that's why I picked them.
(laughter) – All right, lets take a bite.
(explosion) (shocked screams) – The oven broke! Solike, I take that, yeah.
I totally actuallyforgot about this prank.
So yeah, this is the broken oven prank.
– [Devan] Lets see howit tastes go for it.
(crunch) – [Collins] What's it tastelike – [Devan] What is it? – It's just an Oreo.
(celebration music) (exclaims) – I was about to say, wait a second, I didn't do anything to that.
– And just like that we're ontoAva.
So, Ava, you got these nice little lovely looking caviar chips.
– [Ava] I'm slowly gettingmore and more nervous.
– [Collins] Here we go.
– [Everyone] Three, two.
(mumbles) – We wanna see if youcould like this video in three seconds, you ready? Here we go, three, two, one, done.
All right, here we go, you ready? – [Collins And Devan] Three, two, one.
– [Collins] Go for it.
– Not good? – Ugh! And its spicy.
(laughter) – It's spicy? – It's spicy.
– It's actually srirachacaviar.
(panicking) – Oh my god! – [Devan] Well, nowits on to Collins, man.
– Do you guys think thisis, I mean like look, it's- – It looks pretty legit.
– [Collins] It's inpackages.
– [Ava] Yeah.
– [Collins] It's fully packaged.
You ready, here we go.
– [Everyone] Three, two, one.
– [Devan] Aye! It's normal.
– Oh! I thought it was a prank! – Haha, no, it's just a normal one.
(celebrates) – Now it's time for us to eat the next prank food roulette's.
I'm gonna clear off theones we've already eaten.
– Wait Bella, can youactually grab the pickles out of the fridge, we need thosereal quick for the next one.
As Collins is clearing outthese, (suspenseful music) why don't you grab that out of the fridge.
There you go and I'llgrab- (glass shattering) – [Collins And Devan] Oh! – [Devan] What! – [Collins]You just broke some sauce! – [Devan] There we go! (chuckles) – Are you trying to kill me? – I'm sorry, we had somesnakes that were supposed to pop out and some sillystring but I guess it just, shot out a jar, yeah weshould get that cleaned up.
Prank backfired, lost our sauce.
Time to choose the next prank food.
Let's do this again, Ava, Bella, Chris, you guys wanna raise a finger.
– [Collins And Devan]Three, two, one, point – [Devan] Oh my gosh!You went for the- Wow! – Christian, this time youget to choose which foods Devan and I have to eat.
So, point to which food's Devan gonna eat.
– Devan's having the chicken wing.
– [Collins] Oooo! – [Devan] All right.
– I think there's one left, it's these lil' cake pops.
Again let's start with Devan.
Let's start all the way down on that side.
All right Devan, we believe in you.
– [Everyone] Three, two, one.
– Tastes great! I don'tthink I got pranked! – All right, Devan gota normal chicken wing .
(cheering) – [Collins] All right Bella, you're next, with your chocolate delights.
– Please be a banana, please be a banana.
– Here we go, just a- big bite, big bite.
(encouraging) – [Collins] What is it?That ain't a banana! (laughing) – Yeah! (high fives) – Yeah – No banana! – Why are your high fives so hard? – [Collins] What is it? – [Devan] Is it good? – It's a cucumber.
– Okay, are you not pranked? – It's really good! – [Christian] Really? – Wait, have we like discovereda new delicious recipe? All right, so Christian, my man.
– Okay – It's up to you, you got your packaged good.
Your Almond joy.
Ta da! – [Devan] Yay! – [Collins]Lovely little- it looks I mean- – [Bella] It looks promising.
– [Collins] It looks promising.
– That actually looks pretty real.
– I think it looks shady.
(laughter) – No! (more laughter) – [Christian] It's not an Almond Joy! – All right here we go, three.
– [Everyon] Two, one.
– [Collins] Yup, and thenchew it.
– [Devan] All right.
What's it taste like?What's it taste like? – [Girls] What is it? – [Christian] Oh my god!Oh my god! (laughter) – What is it? What is it? (laughter) – Would it be like, garlic maybe? – [Collins] It's basicallyall garlic with a garlic clove instead of the almond.
– [Devan] He's got garlic breath now! – That's gonna last for about a week.
– I want another Oreo.
(laughter) – [Collins] So, Ava, next upwe have your birthday cake.
– All right, well, I pickedsomething packaged because I thought that maybe a good idea.
But now, my confidence is taken.
– [Collins] Wait did you takeanother bite of the cucumber? – Yes.
– Being all sneaky over there.
– [Devan] Are you- Wow!- What is wrong with you? – All right Ava, we believe in you, just go for it, takea big bite, go for it.
Is it workin'? – [Devan] Oh, what do you taste? – It's a sponge! – It's a sponge! (laughter) – That's not even food! – I just, like, pushed chocolateup into my gums (mumbles) – She's like what is this substance? – [Collins] Okay so now it'stime for my final prank food.
These lil' cake pops.
– [Devan] Yup.
– I'm looking at Devan, I'mtrying to like sus' him out, like he might've added this in like an extra little prank one.
– Who knows man, who knows? – [Everyone] Three, two, one.
– [Devan] Whoa! That was all of it.
– Oh yeah! (disappointed responses) – Dude, I can't believeyou got the normal one.
– Hey man, in my defense, theychoose the foods I got to eat so, not my fault.
– That makes it even worse.
– All right, so those arethe prank food roulette's but we still have one more prank room, with a crazy big prank thatwe're gonna end it all with.
Gonna hop out rightnow.
Yeah, let's do it.
So over here, this is the lastarea we're going to be doing pranks, but there's a twist for this one.
Instead, us pulling pranks on you guys, you guys actually getto pull a prank on us.
(excited) – Yes, finally!- [Collins] Yes, exactly! Okay so, here's the only twist though, you gotta open up the trash can.
– Oh come on! – So trust me, no morepranks, just a trash can.
– Nothing suspicious! (commotion) – What could go wrong, it's just a trash can? – Do it.
– Yeah, if you guys wannaget closer to the trash can.
– Yeah, yeah, just get a lot- Yeah.
– Just ah, we're justgonna chill back here.
If you just wanna just- -[Devan] Tell us what's inside.
– [Collins] Yeah, yeah, yeah, just tell us what's inside the trash can.
(suspenseful music) – There's nothing in it.
(screams) – Time for us to makeour final DIY prank and this is the ultimate slime dump.
I'm making a jiggly water slime.
– [Devan] And I'm making a Fanta slime.
– [Collins] We're justgonna add some food coloring like that, yo! Dude, the littlelike droplets kinda like, skidded out on all of it bro.
All right, time to mix in the coloring.
So, here we go, just gonna go, ooh! Dude! Its little like cyclone! – And I added all the glue sonow I'm adding the activator.
– Your moving along quickly.
– I sure am.
Its almostlike I've made slime before.
If you could just leave it likethat, that would be awesome.
– Oh, like an ombre effect.
– Yeah, exac- What? I don't know.
Its got a little marbling in there too.
– Oooo, look at all these art words! All right, so next up to make my slime, I gotta add some activator!Oop! I almost spilled it all.
(words drown out each others) – Here's the activator for you, yes.
– Awesome man.
So, here we go- – Whoa! – What! Come on! – Yes! – How many of these things havewe hidden around the house? – A lot.
– This has become the stapleprank of this video, man.
Like snack attack.
I don't wanna open that one.
– Why it's just activator.
– Are you kidding me? W-why? Why would I possiblynot wanna open that one? I have no idea! Forget it dog! – It's for you.
(sighs) – Unfortunately, to makemy slime I need activator.
– [Both] Three, two, one.
– Oh aye, okay.
– There you go! – High five! (zapping) – There we go, whoa.
– Oh whoa.
– Secret ice cube.
Myhands they're electric.
– Is the rest of you- (zaps) – Yeah, it's pretty much all of it.
Mind as well pour overthe top, here we go.
(singing) – Bleh! – Well I gotta dd somefloam beads next so.
– Some what? – Some floam ble- beads.
– [Both] Three, two, one.
(pop) Oh! (exclaiming) – [Collins] Are youkidding me? It got in mine! I think these should be rebrandedman, floam beads, uh uh, wack beads! Wha wackness, dem beads, they wack! – You just offended all thepeople who love floam beads.
– Yeah, well I don't like them.
– You don't want that army attacking you.
– I am so sorry to thefloam bead community, I didn't mean to upset you at all.
Floam beads are indeed legit, but I feel like they'rewack.
I stand by sa- – More floam beads! – Yeah well you got more floam beads, I got a balloon over here.
Pranks on you! – Whoa! (both screaming) – Are you kidding me? Thatis all over the floor! – Yeah.
– Dude, we gotta clean this up.
(panicking) The last time this happened, it stained the floor, we gotta get this up! Okay! Agh! – Oh my gosh! Oh boy! This is not good! – [Collins] We're probablygonna need some help.
– [Devan] My socks are wet! – [Collins] Paper towls! – [Devan] I know! (elevator music) – That was close.
– All that cleaning has got me a little bit thirsty, dude so.
– Okay, yeah, okay wait.
-Gonna grab a drink real quick.
– All right, you wannatake a swig of- Yes! Yes! Boom, soy sauce.
-Mmm! – Yep! It's soy sauce also added in a little bit of Canada Dry as well for the carbonationso, how's it taste? – Nope, he doesn't like.
– That was so salty and savory.
I feel like I need somethingssweet to eat now, so.
– I gotchu.
Zebra cakes! – Really? – [Collins] It's likeraining Orbeez from above.
– [Devan] Those are really cool.
– [Collins] Yeah so, we got that.
You know, we'll add somerubber duckies in here as well.
So go, ya! Yeet! Okay, there we go.
– This looks okay.
– [Collins] Time for me tostart mixing up my slime.
It looks like rubber duckies in the tub.
– The package seems to be untampered with.
– Yeah, but they're normalzebra cakes, okay, just enjoy- – Testing the buoyancy.
Three, two, one.
– You don't have to three, two, one your own zebra cake bite.
– Oh! – Good right.
– Wait, agh! (screams) – It's a spider! – Oh! No! (laughs) – What? – No! – What it's just a spider.
– No! How'd you hid aspider in my zebra cakes.
– It was hard.
– I didn'tappreciate the jiggle towards me.
I don't like that I do not like that.
– All right, the slimeis all ready for the ultimate slime dump prank.
(sneeze) Bless you Devan.
– Ah, thank you.
And I gotthe contraption right here, that's gonna dump on us, solet's fill this thing up! – All right, here we go, so I'm gonna pick up myslime like this, you ready? – Yup, yup, yup, go for it, go for it.
– Three, two, one.
Yo! – Whoa! There you go.
– Therewe go, slimes going in.
– How're your arms doing? – Not too good! – And I think we're gonna needto make a lot more slime so, let's get too it.
– So, this the first batchof it so, there we go.
– [Collins] All right, nowwe're just gonna make a whole bunch more slime, fill thisthing all the way to the top, and it's time for theultimate slime dump prank.
So right now, let's go.
(screams) – Oh my god! – Yes! -Yes! -Again? – Good job! (laughter) – See you later! – All right, thank youCon- the doors.
(stumbles) Yeah, that way.
(everyone says goodbye to Conrad) – [Collins] That was thelast prank I promise.
– [Devan] The last, last.
– You said that five minutes ago! – This now is the official last prank, you guys get to pull on us.
Basically, you get to dumpus in a whole bunch of slime.
We've been kinda been pullingpranks on you this whole time.
We feel kinda bad and so, it's time for you guys toget your revenge on us.
Yeah, please go easy on us.
– But right now let's- (laughter) – Oh gosh.
Let's uh, it's time to get slimed.
All right, so the time hascome for the final pranks.
Are you guys ready to get us back? – [Ava.
Bella, And Christian] Yes! – You guys seem way tooexcited about this.
– I know.
– Way too excited.
As you guys have seen, we made some slimecontraptions, pretty awesome.
So, you guys get to pull therope and dump the slime so.
– Here's a rope for you – Ava, if you wanna take the rope for me.
– We're gonna stand in themiddle you guys stand over there.
– Stand directly underneath it.
– Don't pull it! Don'tpull it, don't pull it.
– No false pulls.
It will get you as wellif you guys false pull it.
– Are we in the right- Ithink we're in the right spot.
– Directly underneath it, first lets take our shoes off.
Cause' we do not wantto get our shoes ruined.
We have matching shoes bythe way.
– Yeah, ha, ha.
– Brother goals.
– Our dad has the same pair too.
– Yeet! – All right, shoes are gone.
Christian you wanna take your shoes.
Those are pretty nice.
– [Devan] Yeah, thoseare nice and crispy man.
(laughter) – Might not wanna put them.
– I would- I would just throw them.
There's a pool over there! – I'm not gonna throw them.
– You don't acre about your shoes? – All right, #DEYGONE.
This is the moment we've been waiting for, time for the slime dump.
Are you guys ready? – [Ava And Christian] Yes! – All right, here we go, I mean it's only right we pulled so many pranksand now they get to prank us with a final one, so here we go.
– [Collins And Devan] Three, two.
– Five second subscribe challenge.
We want to see if you cansubscribe to this channel and turn on the channel postnotifications in five seconds.
Are you ready? Here we go.
– [Collins And Devan] Five, four, three, two, one, done.
– If you were able to dothat comment down below, “KEYPER SQUAD” right now.
Andit's time to get slime dumped.
– [Collins And Devan] Three, two, one.
– Pull! – [Devan] Pause! You thought it was over.
But no, I have one moreprank to pull on Collins.
– Help! Devan, get me down! Get me down! – [Devan] What no the prankis not taping to the ceiling, I've already done that.
Thisone involves slime.
Enjoy! – [Devan] Yeah! Dude! (screaming) (laughing) – Yeah! Dude! (screaming) – Yes! – It keeps coming what's going on? – It keeps on going! -Why is it going! Why! – Yes! (laughing) – So I forgot to tell youthere's one last prank Collins and it's that you getslimed and I get no slime! – Yeah, I don't like thisprank, Devan.
– And big thank you toAva, Christian, and Bella.
Thank you very much! Theywent through a lot for this.
We put their links downbelow so, make sure you go follow them and show them some love.
– If you want another video, click right over here.
You have five seconds, you guys ready? – Here we go.
– [Everyone] Five, four, three, two, one.
– [Collins And Devan] Done! Love you! Bye!.