– We are playin' hideand seek for $50, 000.
There's 10 of them.
Last onefound gets the $50, 000 in cash.
You have 20 minutes to hide.
– What? – 19 minutes to hide.
– That would be a second.
Whoever's found lastgets to keep the money.
I don't care who it is.
– Let's do this.
(suspenseful music) – I don't know if I wanna be with people or away from everyone.
I don't know which one'smore nerve racking.
I gotta poop.
I gotta poop.
This is not the time.
– So, I woke up this morning, grabbed 10 of my friends and$50, 000 and told 'em to hide.
That's the extent of my day.
I wonder where Chandler's hiding? – All right, I'm gonna go poop real quick.
Dude, this doesn't lock?Are you kidding me? This building has hundreds of rooms and thousands of hiding spots, so, there's no way Ican find them on my own.
So, me and Chris aregonna be working together.
We need to devise a strategy, Chris.
You should use youreyes and I use my eyes.
– That sounds like a solid plan.
– Let's do it.
I wonder who has the dumbest hiding spot.
I'm hiding in a theater.
It's like high school all over again.
– Shhh no one will know.
– Me and Jake are currentlyhiding in the catwalk.
– We both showed up at the same time.
We're just gonna be here, together.
– So, there's this treasurechest.
I can hide in this.
I'm gonna hunker down andstay in here for awhile.
– We got rid of the ladderso there's no way to tell where we are.
– We are up here.
Hopefully win it.
– Guys, you can walk awaywith $50, 000 or nothing.
– There are one minutes left.
Remember, Chandler you can't get out until we start the challenge.
– One minute left guys, wish me luck.
– I'm a student here so Iknow all of the hiding spots.
The good ones, that is.
– 30 seconds.
– 30 seconds.
Me and Ben found a spot.
If they tell us to move, we're gonna go our separate ways, but until then, righthere, this is a good spot.
– What do you think about this spot? – It's a good spot.
– Pretty good? (loud horn blows) – Times up.
Ready or not here we come.
I think a good strategywould be to just walk down all the hallways and thenafterwards we go in all the rooms.
Oh, that would be a great hiding spot.
– Hey, Drake, someone's in here.
– What? Got him.
– There's 10 people.
Wehaven't found anyone yet.
(suspenseful music) All right, this is the basement.
We're gonna start with this room and we're gonna work ourway around all the rooms.
Whoever's in this room, you're done.
I think there's someonein that corner back there.
– Dude, look at this place.
No freakin' way.
We found Chandler.
– All right, c'mon Chandler, you have to go to jail.
– Am I the first one? Yes, you are the first- you really are the first one out- You're the first one out.
You were the first one found, you must now spend the night in jail.
I am happy to report thatChandler has been found.
Nine to go.
– You hide in plain sightand it doesn't work.
– One down, nine more to go.
We're comin' for you.
This building has a movie theater in it, and we're only on the second floor.
– There's so many places to hide in here.
– I guarantee you there's someone hiding in one of these seats.
– I found a ladder.
– This building is huge.
Thought for sure someone would be up here.
– Honestly, it's amiracle we're still here.
– They were about to take both of us out.
– Oh, we're on the third floor guys.
Somehow we went up a floor.
– [Jimmy Johns Employee] Thankyou for calling Jimmy Johns.
– Can I make an order for delivery? Yes, I'm starving.
(doorbell rings) – Thank you so much, thankyou, this is amazing.
(door slams) – Jimmy and Chris are right beside me.
– Take this off.
Is there a way to get in it? – They literally hit the box I'm in and said there's no way to get in.
(screams) – We never checked this ballroom.
– Wow, you could have a lotof balls in this ballroom.
– Eh, eh, eh – Wait a second, I hear something.
It's just me winning $50, 000, I'm sorry.
– How did you know about this? – What in the world dude? – Thought for sure someonewould be hiding here.
Whoa, what is this? – You want me to check it out – Dude, we just found a secret crevice.
– Ty, nooooooo.
(screams) – C'mon, let's go to jail Ty.
– Dude, yes.
– Another contestant has fallen.
Only eight remain.
All right, Chandler, webrought you a friend.
All right Ty enter.
– I was talkin' mad junk, too.
– I thought you found a good spot.
– I thought I had it too, man.
– All right we're back.
This things like 400 pounds.
I got three of 'em, want one? There go.
(phone rings) – Our hypothesis is eitherTyler, Jake or Garrett is constantly calling us.
– They're probably tryin'to find our location.
– Saw someone run across, like run run.
– Saw someone run across, like run run.
– Let's go.
– Oh, there he is.
– Where's he goin? – Probably gonna take the stairs.
Where did he go? As soon as this elevator door closes.
We're comin' after you, over and out.
Let's do this.
– It's only 50 grand.
It's not like I gotbills to pay or anything.
– I'm gonna go probeChandler for some info.
Hey, Chandler, can you give me some intel? Give me a little scoop.
– Who you lookin' for? – Not like a giant scoop, a small scoop.
One that sinks in the cone.
Is it up or down.
– What floor are we on? – Two.
(laughs) Roger, I got the inside scoop.
– What do I get? – I'll think about it.
(laughs) Chris, Chris, Chris, might already be on the move.
– I'm gonna starve.
We are gonna find a new spot.
– Is someone, by any chance, hiding under your desk? Have to check.
Okay, you're clear.
Chris, I think I foundsomethin' over here.
Wait, it's just a giant version of myself.
This things kinda cool.
It reminds me of the newfigures we're selling in partnership with You Tooz.
I'm a little pressed for time'cause I'm finding people so, I'm gonna let futureme tell you about You Tooz.
Before we go any further, I need to tell you aboutour new collectable toys.
You see, we're spendingmillions of dollars next month and I wanna feed Chandler.
– I'm hungry.
– These are giant versions of our You Tooz which we're gonna doa limited edition run.
And, here's a fun fact, if you buy a Chris toy, Chris gets money, and if you buy a Chandlertoy, Chandler gets money.
And also, buy my toy andI'll probably give the money to Chris or Chandler still.
These were designed andmodeled exactly how we wanted.
I mean, Chandler's literallywearing the same thing and we didn't even tell him to.
Now, Chandler, how much are they? – $29.
– And what's free? – The shipping to anywhere in the world.
– And, are you gonna buy, yes.
Also, three random peoplethat buy one of our You Tooz will get a golden ticket.
If you get this giant golden ticket, we will deliver this to your house and also, we might let yoube in a video, I dunno.
Limited edition, they're out now.
Buy, buy, buy.
You could be in a video, who knows? Go buy and I'll remind you at the end.
Let's go back to hiding.
Chris, this is a big room.
Someone's gotta be in here.
No one's up there.
Let's check up here.
– What do you think we can do in here? I'm gonna get behind here.
– We just discovered a brand new area.
I didn't even know this was here.
These are motion sensor bathrooms.
This motion sensor was already triggered when we came down the hallway.
– I can currently hear Jimmy, he's coming.
This is it.
– We're in the fridge.
– I found you.
Oh yeah, yes.
(screams) – All right, here you go.
How's it feel, guys? – It feels great, honestly.
(laughs) – Oh, yeah, dude.
– Oh, I heard that.
– Came from the air vent.
– You do that again, – No.
– you're kicked out.
– How've we not found Viking yet? – I know.
– He's huge.
– But, to be fair, we haven'teven gone in every room yet.
Because we really need to find people, I'm gonna have to play a cheat card.
You all have to move to a different floor than you currently are onwithin the next 10 minutes.
We are gonna be scouring.
I'll even give you a hint.
We're currently on thesecond floor.
– That was less of a hint andmore of an exact location.
But, I like your style.
– All right, so I'm on the way.
Got my You Tooz I found.
I gotta get to a different floor.
Jimmy just radioed us and told us that we have to go to a different floor.
– What if we foundsomeone in the elevator? – That would be hilarious.
It took awhile to get up here.
It was at the basement, too.
It's not opening.
Somebody's in there.
Go, go, go, go, go.
Go, follow him.
(grunt) – There's a bottle ofwater.
Somebody got thirsty.
– I gotta be ready to sprint.
(suspenseful music) wrong way.
Oh (laughs) – Darn it.
Dude, I heard someonecoughing in the elevator.
– It stopped on this floor.
(suspenseful music) – Gotcha.
(laughs) oh man, how did you see me? – Garrett has been found.
I repeat, Garrett has been found.
Welcome to prison.
– So, we have to think about it.
Marcus is smaller.
He canfit in smaller spaces.
– Unh, huh, hul.
Dude, I'm callin' it.
– Hold up, hold up.
No freakin' way.
– Someone was in here.
– No freakin' way- I bet you they were in here when we checked- No.
– Jimmy and Chris are right beside me.
– When we went to movethat earlier it was heavy.
Moving it just then was like a feather.
There was someone in there earlier.
We're runnin' outta time.
We need to do somethin'.
Do you think we can pullanother double whammy, hut, hut hike 420? Attention, we are definitelyrunning out of time and there's still a lot of you left, so, I'm gonna need youguys to go to a floor that you are not currently on.
You have 10 minutes.
They're probably all on the move.
Let's do it.
– That's where I was hiding.
You know they're gonna wait in the stairs.
I'm wingin' it dude.
I'm literally just tryin'to be lucky at this point.
– Me too.
– My current hiding spotmight be the brightest spot in this whole place.
I had no idea where to go.
(beep) – That light was on.
Now, we play the waiting game.
(beep) – We're moving.
Someonecalled the elevator.
We're goin' to the basement.
(screams) – Why did you go in the elevator? – We got you- why did you go in elevator? – Noooooo, no.
Two at a time.
Oh my gosh.
– They were havin' special, we got two for one.
– There are currently six people in jail, which means there's only four of you left.
Only one of you are gonnawalk away with $50, 000, so I hope you guys hide well.
– By finding this You Tooz, you're now awarded two grand, again? Four grand all for these You Tooz.
Oh, Jimmy, I give up.
Psyche, it's about to be 54 grand and I'm about to hide in these chairs.
Think he's gonna look for me down here? This is pretty risky.
– See ya later.
– How graceful was thatshuffle though? I mean, c'mon.
– We have a dilemma.
We have one hour leftwith this giant building and there's four people that remain.
I think we need to devise a plan.
What if we told 'em allto go to a single floor.
To the four of you that remain, we have about an hour left.
We need to spice some things up.
So, we're gonna limitthe range to two floors.
You have 10 minutes toget to floor two and three and you need to hide on those two floors.
– They just told me to move floors.
So, we are on the second floor right now.
We're actually gonna go backup to that third floor spot in the theater.
– So, Jimmy's havin' ahard time finding us, so we have to move.
– I found my new hiding spot, floor three, in the theater.
It's very, very dark backhere.
They could overlook me.
I hope they do.
– We can do this.
– I believe in us.
– I don't.
These peopleare really good at hiding.
– Let's go back to the theater.
Someone's definitely in here.
(suspenseful music) – Dang it.
– I'm so disappointed.
– That was so good spot, though.
Hey, it looks like you gotsome You Tooz back there.
– Oh yeah, I got Chandler.
– You know what the best thing to do with Chandler's You Tooz is? – Wow.
– Buy my You Tooz, it's better.
– He said it.
– I was in the chest.
– You- Yeah, you called it – I said it was Jacob.
– We have a new friend for you.
– Oh, noooooooo.
– Three more.
Let's scare 'em off.
(screams) – oh, there's Chrisagain.
What a loud boy.
– We found Jacob, soonly three of you remain.
– Jimmy just said on the radio that it's only three of us remaining.
I think we've got areally good hiding spot.
It's kinda like behind some blinds.
– Somebody just ran from me but I couldn't see who it was all I saw was shoes (beep).
– I'm comin' I'm comin'.
– Oh, noooooooo – What? Who'd you find? – No, Marcus.
I found you Marcus.
– Marcus, no.
– He literally goes Marcus, I'm sorry, and then I just see you just bolted.
We found a new member, c'mon in.
– Nooooooooooooo – Oh my God.
– I just wanna win my first challenge.
– Wipe your tears, son.
– Dude, you almost hadit.
It's not my fault.
It's just the name of the game.
Your hair's so soft.
There's two people left.
– Jake Weddle and Ben Malone.
We found Marcus, whichmeans two of you remain.
Mister Weddle, Mister Ben, you two are now competing for $50, 000.
– I hope I win this thing.
I really do.
– I am not getting found.
I am taking that money.
– Now, since there's only two of you left, you both have to migrateto the third floor.
First one found loses and theother one will get $50, 000.
– They're confining it to the third floor.
I'm on the third floor, so I don't have to move anywhere.
– My battery's almostdead.
I'm on the move.
I am out in the open.
I am exposed right now.
– We are now ascending fromthe second floor to the third, where Ben and Jake reside.
Let's start off here.
We're gonna do a sweep.
We're gonna hit every roomand work our way around.
(suspenseful music) – Oh, I see him.
Weddle, no I saw you.
– Go that way.
I'm goin' this way.
– Weddle no.
– I've known all along.
I'm so tired.
I haven't eaten since three p.
(laughs) – Jake, your fly is also down not to add insult to injury.
– Let's not tell Ben (laughs).
– Should we just gohome, forget about Ben? – Yeah, I think we shouldprobably just head out.
– What up? (laughs)dude, that's a good spot.
– Ben, come on out (laughs) – How good is that spot? The winner of the $50, 000game of hide and seek is Ben.
(group cheers) We need to let Weddle into prison.
– To where I belong, this is what prison's like kids.
(laughs) – All right Ben, now I'mgonna awkwardly hand you the money in front of everyone.
(applause) Maybe you should buythem some stuff, I dunno.
I hope you enjoyed.
– It was such a good time and now I'm gonna be ableto actually give my family and everything a good Christmas, you know? I'm really excited.
– Well, Ben, congratulations.
Enjoy your 50 grand.
– Thanks, man.
(explosion)♪ Mister Beast, ohhh ♪ (explosion) ♪ Mister Beast, ohhh ♪ (explosion).