– We're packing up! (upbeat music) – [Jenny] We're gonna ride it! (growling) – [Woman] Aw! (upbeat music) Yeah! (booming) (laughing) He does not like.
– [Shaun] Good morning kids! What time is it, babe? – Super early.
– [Shaun] Super early.
– I was just trying to fall asleep, but I'm still sleepy.
(Shaun laughing) – [Shaun] Well guess what, kiddos? We got a surprise.
– I have to find my Elsapack 'cause I have to put some, my two stuffies in there.
– [Adley] I gotta go.
– We're going on a trip.
– That's the most important.
(laughing) – Nobody knows wherewe're going, we just know that we're gettin' on an airplane.
Huh, Niko? – [Jenny] Mm-hmm.
– [Shaun] Are you excited? I'm a million percent excited.
What's up? – Could you help me find my Elsa bag too? – [Shaun] Yeah, I think it's downstairs.
I think we got all thebags packed downstairs.
– No, I have to put my two stuffies in.
– [Shaun] What stuffies are you takin'? – These two.
– [Shaun] Sammy the Squirrel.
What's that one's name? – Owlette.
– [Shaun] Owlette?- Yeah.
– [Shaun] Where'd you get Owlette? – From Tanner.
(cheerful music) – [Shaun] Hey are you wearin'your pajamas to the airport? – Yes.
– [Shaun] Really? – Yes! – [Jenny] No! – Mom says “No” I thinkyou need real clothes.
Your hair looks crazy! – I gotta find my backpack there, Dad? (shock music)- [Man] Your backpack is over there.
It's over there.
– [Shaun] (laughing) Ilike how she walked down, you're just sitting in my house and she didn't even flinch.
All right, you got your bag?- How do I open it? – [Shaun] Hyah! (ruffling) (giggling) Look at all that stuff we packed.
– I can't even fit all my things in there.
– Here, I think we canfit this one in there.
And then I think we can bringSammy with us in our arms.
Okay, let's put all your stuff over here so we don't forget it.
And then you need to go get dressed! Hyah! Hyah! I'll kick your butt! Get outta here go get dressed! (giggling) – Dad! – Shaun What? – Put my other toys by my bag.
Right here! – [Shaun] Oh sorry, Iforgot that's the bag spot.
– Lowkey we're super late, we woke up like 30 minutes later thanwe should've, huh Niko? What are you wearing? (gasping) That is a pretty cool shirt.
You droppin' hints over here, bud? – We're packing up! – [Shaun] Yep.
– I don't know where we're going.
– [Shaun] I bet its somewhere fun though.
(thudding) – I bet too.
– You're free! – I'm free! – Shaun Hey, where's your shoes? (giggling) – Mommy, where are my shoes? – [Shaun] Your hair looks so crazy right now!- [Jenny] Is she not wearing shoes? – [Shaun] I don't know.
– I told her to put on blue shoes.
(crickets chirping) – Dad I gotta get my stuff out after.
– I guess we're buying shoesfor Adley when we get there! We're a family of shoe forgetting.
Ow, ow, ow, ow! (knocking) (buzzing) – [Shaun] Thank you.
– Of course.
(laughing) (upbeat music) – [Woman] Look who's here.
– Yeah! – [Shaun] This is gonna be so fun! I didn't know she was goin' on our trip! – I didn't know either.
– [Shaun] It's gonna be extra fun! Surprised #1 of lots of surprises.
(upbeat music) (Niko yawning) (Shaun yawning) – Is this pretty cool? This is where dad works it'scalled an airport (laughing).
– [Shaun] What are youhavin' for breakfast? Chocolate milk and candy.
(crackling) Got it.
– No it's healthy candy.
– [Shaun] It's healthy? – Yeah, it's healthy candy.
– [Shaun] Oh, it's like fruit? – Yeah, it's fruit.
– [Shaun] Okay, good.
(crying) Not healthy candy.
– [Shaun] It's a hallway! Woo don't fall! (giggling)(Adley screaming) (laughing) You kids love hallways! – Okay, what do we always do, Adley? – Kiss the plane.
(kissing) – [Shaun] Good job! – Good morning you guys, how are you?- [Shaun] Good morning! – [Jenny] Hello! Niko! – [Shaun] He takes after hisdad, he's goin' to the cockpit! – [Pilot] Hey, how you doin'? (Jenny laughing) – [Shaun] Adley, guess who else is here? – Who? – [Shaun] Spencer! All our friends are coming! (Jenny laughing) (speaker feedback) Om, nom nom! (upbeat music) – It's kind like a car wash, but we're going on a plane.
– A plane wash? – Yeah.
– That's cool.
(upbeat music) – That's amazing.
Oh is it? – Help me! – Jenny really wanted the window seat now I'm way glad I gave it to her (laughing).
Woop! (airplane feed back) Good job! – Woo! – [Shaun] Woo! (grunting) A hallway! – [Jenny] Freedom! – [Shaun] You love hallways! – We gotta find our bags'cause it's under the airplane.
– [Shaun] Yeah, which oneis our bag do you know? – I have a unicorn bag.
– All right, keep your eyeopen for a unicorn bag.
Did you find one? – Yeah! (groaning) – [Shaun] I got it! – Your bag! – [Shaun] Good job, thanks Spence! – I see it, I see it! – [Together] Yeah!- [Shaun] Good job! (bag knocking) – [Shaun] Oh, big flip! Let's see a bag trick! Whoa, that's a cool trick.
(giggling) Here, this is how you do it you go.
(bag clanging) (background feedback) – Good morning! (laughing) We're in the giant van.
(phone plays) (yawning) And that was adorable.
(phone plays) And Niko refuses to sleep.
Anyways, on our way somewhere fun.
Wait, we're here? – I don't know where we are.
– I don't know where we are.
– [Shaun] Should we goexplore and see where we are? – Yes.
(upbeat music) – [Man] Good job! (upbeat music) – [Shaun] Was that Curious George? – Yeah! [Young Woman] Aw! (Dad growling) – [Shaun] I think I know wherewe're going it's coming up! It's somewhere that you andmom are gonna really like.
Hey, No peakin'.
Hey, no peakin'!- I didn't! (upbeat jazz music) – [Shaun] Whoa! – Is that Harry Potter? – [Shaun] Yeah! Look, the Hogwarts Express! – [Man] There's another Weasley! – [Jenny] (laughing) You're a Weasley! – [Shaun] Lots of Weasleys.
– Cute! – Cute lil' owl.
– [Shaun] Is that real? – Yeah.
– Whoa! – [Shaun] Hey are youdrinking a butter beer? – [Adley] That's a good guy (mummers).
(upbeat music) (laughing) – That's enough! That's enough! Hey! – [Shaun] He likes it now!- He does like it.
That's mine! (Dad laughing) – [Shaun] Hey, you gotta share, buddy.
– He bit the straw! (Dad laughing) (upbeat music) (gasping) – Yahoo! They're super big! Mom look at this big marshmallow! – Holy cow! – Wow.
(upbeat music) – [Shaun] What is that? – I think it's a pinkpygmy puff, am I right? – What's this? – [Shaun] A love potion! When someone drinks that, they fall in love with you.
– [Jenny] Who should we give that to? Who do you want to fall in love with? – I want to give it to, nobody.
(Shaun and Jenny laughing) – Good answer! – Way good answer! Put that back! This is definitely my favorite part of the whole day so far.
(crowd chattering) – [Shaun] Whoa! – I'd get her right up front.
Where are we? – [Jenny] In the wand shop.
– [Tour guide] Hi folks, please stay in your groups and follow me right on in.
We are going.
– [Shaun] Is that pretty cool?- Uh-huh.
I want to pick a wand.
Did you know last time we were here they chose mom to get a wand? Cut to that clip it was awesome.
– [Man] Try this.
(ominous music) (upbeat music) – They did, it's in here.
(Niko growling) (Dad growling) – Hey, get dad! – [Shaun] No don't get me! – [Jenny] Yes! You're tall enough!- [Shaun] You're tall enough! – We're gonna ride.
Yeah, we're gonna ride.
Oh, we're gonna ride.
(Thing barking)I hear Thing.
There's Hagrid's hut! – [Shaun] Adley, that'swhere Brandon lives.
That's what we're gonna ride! I have never been on this ride before.
– [Jenny] Me either.
– [Shaun] You've never been on it? – No.
– Have you been on it? – No.
– [Shaun] Let's go Adley! – Oh my gosh!- [Shaun] Are you ready? What is this one called? – “Flight of the Hippogriff”.
– [Shaun] And what does it do, Adley? – It rides the line.
– [Shaun] What did you think, Adley? – It was fun! – [Shaun] It was good? Babe, they called me out so hard!- That was funny! – I didn't they they would, I've never been called out.
– I know, was it in thething and then you took out and as soon as it was- – [Woman On Speaker] Thecamera with the tripod has to be put away for the entire ride.
– [Shaun] And then they stoppedthe whole ride like we were at the top about to drop and they just stopped the whole ride.
“Sir, please put the camera andthe tripod back in the bag.
” – They're wizards, they have magic to pick that.
– They really do.
– They're like, “Lookat this stupid Muggle.
” – Niko's asleep! He's asleep! – (sighing) America thank you! (upbeat music) – [Jenny] Wanna touch her?- [Shaun] Is she nice? – Yeah.
(triceratops bellows) (upbeat music) (screaming) (record scratching) – No dinosaur! – [Shaun] Pinch your bum.
– [Jenny] Pinch your bum! – [Shaun] Stand up! Stand up!- [Jenny] Hurry! (Shaun and Jenny screaming) – [Shaun] She's such a rebel.
– Those are all ofJenny's genes right there.
– [Shaun] Did you have fun? – Yeah.
– [Shaun] Did you have fun? – Yeah.
– Did I have fun, yeah.
Yeah, did Niko have fun? He just slept.
(laughing) – [Shaun] What are you doing? Where did you get all this energy? As soon as we leave she has energy.
– [Jenny] Oh my gosh! She's like gonna fall asleep but now.
– [Shaun] Come on! Hi! – [Kid] This reminds me.
– [Shaun] He's alive! – [Jenny] Hey Niko, good morning! Hi! – Hey, end the vlog.
– [Shaun] What? All right, where are we? – We're at our hotel.
– [Shaun] Finally, what a day.
– [Jenny] ♪California ♪ – This day started a millionhours ago in Utah really early.
– [Jenny] Yeah.
(Niko grunting) – This exciting, huh? – I'm cold.
– I know, we're almost to a bed.
– You getting me cold somehow.
– (chuckling) I'm sorry! Huh huh huh!(Adley whining) I think we're down here.
We made it! We don't even have to end the vlog! You already did it when you were asleep.
– Ah, yes.
– Did you know that? – Yes!- Yeah! – All right, role theoutro, roll Adley's outro.
– [Shaun] “Thanks for watching guys! We had a lot of fun.
See you guys for thebest tomorrow, whatever.
Bye!” (imitates explosion) (upbeat music).