– Where were you on the morning of today? – [Both] Let's talk about that.
(upbeat synth music) – Good Mythical Morning! – And please give a very mythical welcome from the new show “MedicalPolice” on Netflix.
It's Rob Corddry and Erinn Hayes.
– All right! (clapping) Welcome to the show guys! – Thank you.
– Thank you.
– Okay so, you've workedtogether for quite some time.
Now which one of you is the bigger liar? – When you tell a lie, you make an ass out of you and me.
– That's true.
– That's the saying.
– I've heard that.
– That's the saying.
– Well, that's goingto happen a lot today, because we are playing a fun game.
It's time for The Deceptive Detective isAmong Us, But Crime Never Pays.
Can We Sniff Out theSwindler with Detectives Corddry and Hayes? Welcome to the Deceptive Detectives zone.
– Now, we are all detectives interrogating a suspect of a crime.
That's why we are allwearing trench coats.
But, in each round one of us will be the Deceptive Detective, i.
the person who doesn't know what the actual crime is.
– You get points by ID'ingthe Deceptive Detective.
Or, by fooling everyone if youare the Deceptive Detective.
– So we are each going to get a folder.
Three of us will have a crime, the same crime written in the folder.
But one of the folders willhave nothing written inside.
And that person is theDeceptive Detective.
And it is his or her jobto not get found out.
– To try and figure out whothe Deceptive Detective is, we're gonna take turnsquestioning the suspect.
Of course the Deceptive Detective has to ask questions withoutknowing the crime at all.
– So each person who correctly guesses the Deceptive Detective gets a point.
And each incorrect guess willgive the Deceptive Detective, I can't say that word.
– Deceptive Detective.
– Deceptive Detective a point.
– In the end, the winner getsa portrait drawn of themselves by a police sketch artist.
And you know you want that.
– I want it.
– I really want that.
– I want it so bad.
I want it so bad.
– I do want that.
– Well, well, well, wouldyou get a look at this creep.
– Whoa, hey, get me out of here.
I gotta get back to New York City to get some pizza, bagels, and an Empire State Building.
(people laughing) – This guy, so nuanced.
– From New York, baby.
– [Erinn] All right.
– Oh, wow.
– Well what do you haveto say for yourself? – For the record, nobodycares about that guy.
He's not even a realmayor, forget about it.
I'm walking here.
– But I think you do care about that guy.
And I'd like to know whatyou have against that guy.
– Well if you mustknow, I'm a strict vegan and I find his line of work offensive.
(people laughing) Please don't point out the factthat I'm holding a hot dog.
(people laughing) It pokes a hole in my story.
(people laughing) – Are you a registered voter? – A registered, oh yes.
I loved stepping into that booth and ticking one off for democracy, baby.
– No further questions.
– Is there somethingabout what you did that, I don't know.
Do you like it close? – That's okay, all right, all right.
I'll go ahead and admit I was, I did what I did for moral reasons.
But, I also love the clean feel of a man's scalp.
(people laughing) I find it erotically interesting.
Rob, I'm a big fan of your work.
(people laughing) – I'm bald.
– It's because I'm bald.
– Is it cause, oh.
– Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
– Did you, do anything in particular with the offings? – If you must know, I havea, kind of a side deal with the lead singer of Smash Mouth.
I mailed him the leavings so that he could glue them to himself, for their next tour Of county fairs.
(people laughing) – Harsh, harsh.
– They have more hits than you think.
Go to see Smash Mouth live.
You'll recognize like half the songs.
You'll have a great time.
– All right.
– And for the record, if I didwhat you're accusing me of, I would have startedwith the goatee first.
(people laughing) – Now, You mentioned the mayor.
Do you find, (laughs) I don'thave anything in my head.
I have nothing in my head.
(people laughing) – I know the feeling.
(people laughing) – I could just yell outsome more New York stuff while you're thinking.
Brooklyn!- Now listen, when you (laughs) take the A Train, did you make him eat any food? – Yeah, I did.
(people laughing) While I was doing it, I served him some ofhis own greatest hits.
So I made that man vomit from ingesting too muchdeep fried blue cheese.
– Is it, the wholeindustry you don't like? Or is it this one particular guy? – I mean he is kind of thesymbol for what I hate.
So I took him down as an example to all the other criminals out there.
I'm talking about the Grimace, Wendy, and of course, thatcreepy Burger King King that I don't know if they use anymore.
(people laughing) – When it was all over, what was the interaction like? – I gave the dome a nice rub.
As I said before, I amsexually interested in man's bare scalp.
And then, he turned to me and said, “You know what, maybe Ilook better like this.
” And we kissed for five minutes.
(people laughing) – So you did do it, youare admitting to the crime.
– Oh, yeah.
(people laughing) I mean if I did.
(people laughing) Giuliani.
(people laughing)- Giuliani.
– Okay, Okay.
– Okay, last question.
Have you been in touch? – I actually got a nicethank-you note in the mail.
(people laughing) It was a thank-you note, covered in Donkey Sauce.
(people laughing) Which is vegan, so I suckedthat thank-you note dry, And you know what, itwas gosh darn delicious.
– [Host] Okay detectives.
It's time to make your guesses.
Who is the Deceptive Detective this round.
Please write it down.
And, let's reveal in three, two, one.
– Oh dang, you got it! – I thought it was you Erinn.
– Yes! – Because, it's hard to ask a question even if you know what'son the sheet, right? (people laughing) – I know, I got really lost.
– So that means Rob actually gets a point for deceiving Link.
And we each get a point.
– [Host] And Rob, do youwant to go bonus points here and try and guess whatthe crime actually is? – I'm doing prettywell, points wise right? – [Erinn] No.
– I think I'm kicking ass.
– I'm mad about it.
– Yeah, I think he shavedRonald McDonald's head as a protest.
– Close, I shaved the livingversion of Ronald McDonald, which is Guy Fieri.
(people laughing) – Donkey Sauce.
– Yeah, I should get a point.
That's the same thing.
(people laughing) – All right, time to findout what this scum bag did.
– I shouldn't even be here.
And I don't care if youguys do marry my mom, I'm never calling you dad.
– What? What are we up against? (whistling) What do you have to say for yourself? – For the record, I'll never confess.
(people laughing)- Oh.
– She needs a speech therapist.
– What did you have to eat that evening? – What I always have.
Number four, extra sweet and sour.
Gives me the energy I need to make sure you never become my dad.
(people laughing) Even if you are dating my mom.
– Your mom and I were inthe back just recently.
And I just want to say, she'ssweeter than a number four.
– I don't want to hear that, shut up.
– As your dad, I'd liketo ask this question.
Where did you– – I'm not calling you dad Erinn, Erinn.
– Where did you even get it? – My friend Bodhi had it in a terrarium.
I traded him for some Halo fan art that I drew.
– First of all, youwill refer to me as Dad.
– Whatever, Rob.
– Why that particularpart of the location? – I just wanted to show it a good time.
– Thank you son.
– No problem, Rob.
– So do you have anyallergies, to this thing? You allergic to it? – No man.
The only thing I'm allergic to is seeing a beautiful creature not fulfilling it's potential.
I'm also allergic to honey mustard.
That's why I get the sweet and sour.
For the record, people need to chillax.
People take service pets into restaurants all the time.
– Do you think, that it had fun? – Yeah, yeah I do, I do.
– I guess I just have abigger more moral question.
What about the children? (people laughing) – Hey man, kid's gotta learnabout crushing power some time.
(people laughing) – I would like to geta hold of some of that Halo fan art.
That aside, what if it hurt itself? – Listen, in the natural world this thing's out there messing around with like water buffalo.
So like, I think it's gonna okay.
So, I don't know man.
You tell me, Rob.
– What the hell did you just call me? – You tell me, Daddy.
(people laughing) It felt pretty good.
– Felt pretty good, – It's a start.
– I feel closer to you now.
– It's a start, it's a start.
– I respect you.
– Were you ever afraid that you would be injured? – I mean, I'm happy to put my safety on the line for the greater good.
That's why I am out in thepit in Blink 182 concerts, 'cause I am there for the greater good.
To make sure the band can feel our energy.
And this is similar.
Hey, if I get hurt, if I get thrown in the pokey for this, that's cool.
– [Host] Okay detectives.
– [Man] This is what I wasput on this earth to do.
(man laughing) – [Host] I'm gonna need you to write down on the pad of paper in front of you who you think the DeceptiveDetective is this round.
And please reveal youranswers in three, two, one.
(people laughing) – It was the allergic thing, huh? (people laughing) – [Host] Okay, so, Link, now is your chance.
– Hey, you can get some points man.
You can get some points.
– [Man] Hey all right, all right.
– [Host] What crime didthis young man commit? – All right, so he traded– – [Host] Because he demonstrated– – Fan art for a snake.
Just a general snake.
You just took a snaketo a restaurant where I don't know, I don'tknow what you did with it.
You twisted freak.
(people laughing) What did you do with thatsnake at a restaurant? – It's a tale as old as time.
I stole a python and let it loose in the ball pit, at a McDonald's.
– Oh, the sweet and sour sauce.
(people laughing) – [Man] You narc! – [Host] Okay guys, it's time for the final Sudden Death round.
In this round, you will only have one round of questions.
– I hate this guy already.
– [Link] Look at that leather.
– Can we make this quick? I've got babes to smooch.
(people laughing) – So what do you have tosay for yourself punk? – Well, for the record, the people in line at the Orange Julius didn't seem to mind.
(people laughing) – You ever seen, “The Blue's Brothers?” – I have.
– Have something to do with that? – Yeah, you might say that Iwas taking some of that spirit.
I was on a mission from God.
To show everyone, you know, what he made.
(people laughing) – How did you even enter that mall? I'll just say it.
– Kinda ruined it for everybody else but.
(people laughing) Well, I think that the security personnel was trained for, well theyare trained for a variety of instances but this particular one I do not think they were prepared for.
Especially, since I was on the back of such a majestic creature.
– Speaking of that.
How was the chaffing? – Honestly, everyday I applya thick layer of talcum, to everything.
So I'm good, baby.
– Which employees do youthink you offended the most? – Well I will tell youwho I didn't offend, The gang at Spencer's Gifts.
They've seen it all.
(people laughing) They've seen it all.
From “Scarface” posters to pasta shaped like a (beep).
(people laughing) – [Host] All right detectives.
Questions are done, it is time to write down.
– Oh, that's it huh.
– [Host] who you think theDeceptive Detective is.
– Not a lot to go off of here.
– [Host] And please reveal your answers in three, two, one.
– Oh damn it.
(people laughing)Damn it.
– [Host] Erinn do you haveany idea what the crime was? – I think you.
I think you.
I think you like Lady Godiva'd it into the food court at a mall.
Like you came naked onhorseback into the food court.
– Yeah, that's exactly it! (people laughing)That's exactly it! (clapping)- Yes! – All the points.
Give her all the points! – How did you get all of that?- Word for word.
– You said mall.
That was part of it.
– [Host] Guys, that means that Erinn has won the entire game.
– Damn it.
(clapping) – [Host] So she gets the police sketch in Good Mythical More.
– I'm gonna take a victory lap.
(people laughing) – Congratulations Erinn, wow.
– I want to say I wanted it.
– And you got it.
– And I got it.
– All right, definitely checkout their hilarious new show, “Medical Police” which isstreaming on Netflix, right now.
– Now! – Thanks for liking andsubscribing and clicking that bell.
– Now you guys say, youknow what time it is.
– [Both] You know what time it is.
– My name is Jared fromAnnapolis, Maryland.
And I can do this.
And it's time to spinthe Wheel of Mythicality.
– Why you gotta do that? Just because you candoesn't mean you should.
– Right, click the top linkto watch us try and decode medical and police slangin Good Mythical More.
– And to find out where the Wheel of Mythicality is gonna land.
Now you can be charmingly mythical.
Get your mythicalnecklaces at mythical.