[Joyful Yelling And Shouting] Touched her! Touched her! – Oh! Ty's here, Ty's here – Hi guys welcome back to [Both] The Bencher Family.
– Oh, I can't hear anymore.
– And we are the Benchers – And today we are goingto be playing Cereal Tag! – Frosted Flakes! – Yes, so this is a gamethat we, David and I, used to play a lot when we were kids.
– Trix! Golden Grahms! – Our kids, however, don'tknow how to play this game so let me tell you how we're going to.
– FRUITY PEBBLES! – Okay, I'm going to try.
– Our kids have had a lot of cereal, and the sugar is like “wooooo” [Shouting] – Okay, we're goingcrazy in self-isolation.
Let me explain how we play this game.
It's kind of like freezetag, so one person is it, they are going totag the other players.
As soon as they tag aplayer, that player is stuck.
The only way that theycan get un-frozen is if another player tags themand shouts out the name of a cereal.
Once a cereal has beenshouted out, then that cereal name cannot be usedagain in that same game.
So it gives a chance forthe person it to catch more than one person, becauseif they name Cornflakes, and Cornflakes has already beendone, then the tagger might be able to tag both ofthem and keep them frozen.
– Okay, you guys understand how to play? – [All] Yes.
– So I say round one we play just upstairs – Okay just upstairs and Jake is it.
Jake will be the tagger.
– Jake's going to be it.
My hair is crazy today.
It's a bad hair day.
– Okay ten seconds to run from Jake! – [Jake] One, Two, Three.
– I wasn't listening to the instructions.
– [Jake] Nine, Ten! Readyor not, here I come! Get back here! – No! – Frosted Flakes! – Yes you did, you haveto, the person tagging has to shout out a cereal.
– Go back there.
– I don't want to! – You didn't say a cereal.
You have to say the cereal.
– The person tagginghas to say the cereal.
[Yelling] – Logan go away! Go away Logan! [Laughter continues] [Shouting Continues] – I'm out of breath! Mom, he's coming! – Hello – Hi sonny.
[Yelling] – Frosted flakes! – That's the same as Jordan.
– You can't say frosted flakes now.
– You said the same cereal again.
– Oh, I did.
– Frutiy pebbles! – Honey Nut Cheerios! Go mom! – Trix! [Applause Effect] – I feel like this – So obviously, everybodyhere likes Frosted Flakes because that's what Iheard like ten times.
– Why is that what everybody called out? – I heard Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Flakes Frosted Flakes, Honey Nut Cheerios.
– I said Golden Grahms.
– Oh man! – Okay, let's take itdownstairs for round two.
– Can we lock up Logan?He's like trying to take my socks off and I have no socks on.
He's being nice, hereally loves these games, but I don't want anybodyfalling on him and I don't want him nipping at the kids' toes or taking them down and them falling.
So Logan's going to belocked up this round, we're going to go downstairsand play round two.
Jake, who is the first person you tagged? – Oh very first? – I think it was Jordan.
`- All right, Jordan isthe new person who's it.
Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Alrighty, we're downstairs, it's Jordan's round.
No bedrooms, everybody.
you've got to give us ten seconds, go.
So everybody needs to get a spot, count.
– One, two, three, four, five, [Rushed to ten] [Bell Rings] – You going for me? [Shouting And Laughing] – This is so hard, there's no where to hide! – Got you.
– Frosted Flakes! – Trix! [Laughing And Yelling] – Apple Jacks! – Slim fast, some peopleeat it for breakfast.
– Slim fast? [Yelling] – She's trapped in the room again.
You've got to come out ofthe boxes boys, separate, go! If you hide, she'll get you! – Got him! Only Ty left! – Go Ty, Go! – No, she's coming, she's coming for you! – Cocoa Pebbles! – He didn't get you? – I give up, he moved, I'mtired.
– You only have twopeople left, three people.
– I can get you, oatmeal.
– Oatmeal? Breakfast cereal?That's not a breakfast cereal.
– It's hot cereal, all right, honeycombs.
– Now everybody's free Jordan.
– I'm so tired! – Who was the first person you tagged? – Dad.
– Okay, dad's it! – Dad's turn! – Wait, what? You're done? Jordan gives up, okay, Jordan gives up that round.
– You can't just give up.
– She just did.
– Okay, so for round three, it's upstairs and downstairs.
We're going whole house.
– You got tagged first, so you're it.
– You have to run so much extra.
[Laughs] Okay, start counting to ten, go.
– One, two, three, four five.
[Running And Yelling] – We're all upstairs goingto the table, this is bad.
Everybody wants the tablebecause they can run around it.
– I'm so out of breath, ahhh.
– Oh my goodness.
– I'll get you, I'll flush you out.
– Oh, you have to follow me.
– Oh, man.
– I got you, touched her.
Okay, you have to followme because you're the camera person.
– But I can get back in the game? – Yep, if they touch you – Audrey's stuck upstairs! – I'm stuck too, but you can free me! – Jake just ran upstairs [Yelling] – I got you, I got your hand.
– Did you get him? – Yeah I did.
– Don't come out here! I said don't come out! – She said don't come! – Now to get the last two.
– Jordan and Ty are frozen downstairs, I'm frozen too but following dad.
You guys have to split upsomehow and get downstairs.
– You're frozen too mom? – Go! Go! Go! Go downstairs! – No! – Jake got the boys downstairs.
– Audrey's frozen.
I got 'em.
– I'm frozen, Audrey's frozen upstairs.
[Shouting] I'm Frozen.
– NO! – Jake are you frozen? – Yeah.
– So Jordan's the only one not frozen? – Where is she? – Where is Jordan? – Is Jordan up here? – I don't know.
– I don't think so, Ithink she's downstairs.
She probably just freed your boys.
[Yelling] – I'm frozen Jake! – I got him, I Win.
[Applause Effect] – One more person! – Are you it? – No.
– I think Ty just volunteered to be it.
– No, I think mom did.
Mom did! Mom's it! – David's like, I'll just rest here.
– This is so exhausting.
I used to be able to dothis back in the day, but now, oh my goodness.
– It's a good way to get exercise.
– Okay everyone, hide from mom! – No, it's Ty.
Okay, Ty is the last round – Eight, nine, ten! – No Ty, you've got to give ten seconds.
– [Heavy Breathing] I'm so out of breath.
– It's hot upstairs.
– I know, I'm sweating – We need to go outside.
– We should go out to the yard.
– We all go to thetable, the classic table.
– We're all by the table again.
– If you guys want to seethis again but with movie tag or TV tag, we can play it outside.
Okay, or toy tag.
– He's fast, watch out.
– He is very fast – Why are you chucking balls at me? – I don't want all threeof us stuck behind this.
I'm very nervous.
– Oh god! [Yells] – There goes Jake, I don'tknow why he's screaming.
– Are you frozen? – No.
Is dad frozen? – Yeah, I unfroze him, so.
– So it's dad and Ty downstairs? I'm not going down there.
– Leave dad, he is a lost cause.
– He is.
Oh Ty's here! Ty's here! Ty's here! That means dad's probablyfrozen downstairs.
Someone needs to distracthim and get downstairs.
I'm a slow runner, I'm not going.
– I think dad's a lostcause, so I'm not going.
– Leave dad frozen, he's tired anyway.
– Because if one of usgoes down there, we're just sacrificing ourselves, and we're all faster runners than daddy.
– That's true, upstairs is easier.
– Guys, remember thoseother cereals, like candy.
– Watch out Jake! Get him jake, yes.
– Remember the Sour Patch Kids cereal? And the Reese's cereal? – And count Chocula.
– Count Chocula.
– And Boo Berry.
– Come on, I'm waiting for you! – Okay guys, I'll jump off.
Oh what is the name? Have we done Captain Crunch? – No.
– See, now we've got lots of them.
– Guys, I can do it.
– No, Jake.
– Okay Ty, where areyou going to go buddy? – I'm waiting for all ofyou to come down to me.
– We're not going to go down there, you have to come freezeus all or else we win.
If you don't get us all frozen in the next three minutes we win.
Ty, we win in the next three minutes.
– It's a trap! – I got you! – I'm frozen.
Go girls! Go! Go! Go! – Count Chocula! – Got you! – Boo Berry! – Why do I even bother? We're all frozen? Okay, I'm going to follow Ty now.
You should not try tosave me, I'm worthless.
Is it just you David? Or is Jake in? – Hey, you can't come! – I have to follow you! – Nobody's it down here.
– I'm frozen and thegirls are upstairs frozen.
Go Jake! Go! Go! Go! He's coming after me.
No! Go Jake! Go! – No! Only Jake is left.
Everybody's frozen but Jake.
– Get out from underneaththe sleeping bag.
– I don't know if he'sdownstairs or upstairs.
Is he upstairs? Is he running? – He's upstairs, he's running.
– Is he upstairs? [Yelling] – Got him! – Where were you? – In there.
– I heard him! – How could you hear me!? – Your breathing.
– Ty won, Ty won, good job.
Alrighty guys, that is it for cereal tag.
If you want to see us playanother version of tag outside let us know, we'll play that next time.
– What's your favoritebrand or type of cereal? – Yeah, what is your favorite brand? This was super crazy, playing indoors.
If you play this game indoors while you're on self-isolation, let us know.
– Cinnamon toast crunch, I know think of all these cereal names after the fact.
– I say we go have a bowl of cereal guys.
– We should have cereal for dinner.
– Raisin Bran.
– Ughh – Actually, raisin bran crunch is good.
Anyway, that's it for.
– What is the one that's rocks? – Grape nuts.
– Grape nuts! – Anyway, that is it fortoday thanks for watching.
We'll see you next time! [All] Bye!.