– Alright, it's time for a game of BIKE.
Is this a Christmas Special game of BIKE? – Yes, we've got Sam Reynolds, we've got Rob Warner, we've got yourself Neil, myself Blake.
We're gonna set some challenges.
We're at Windhill Bike Park, so we've got the wholepark to mess about in.
(upbeat techno) – This is ridiculous, I'm never gonna do that! No!- Oh god.
(laughing) – This is so (beep) easy.
That was good, wasn't it? Did I make it look really easy? – [Cameraman] Yes.
– It wasn't.
(crashing) – Who's setting first, you? – I don't know the rules.
What is Game of BIKE? – So Game of BIKE is, okay so.
Game of BIKE, we set challenges, an individual sets a challenge, B I K E.
So, you got B I K E and ifyou mess up the challenge, you get a letter.
So, if you don't completethe challenge you get a B.
So, the first one to spell out bike, – Loses.
– Loses, and has to do the terrible forfeit.
– It's sort of like hangman? Hangman? – [Blake] A bit like hangman for biking.
– Great, and shorter.
(Blake laughs) – Don't worry we'll helpyou with the spelling.
(Blake laughs) – First challenge: who's setting? Guest?- Do it.
– Can you do backups? What about like, a– – Backup, how many? Five.
– (beep) I can't do back-ups.
– 10 backups.
– [Sam, Neil And Blake] 10? – Oh, you're so mean.
– Twenty backups is my first challenge.
– I'm going straight to thejump and doing a backflip.
– So, you're gonna setthe challenge first.
He's gotta set— Was it my go or not? – Yeah, you set it.
So, now, do as many as you can and we're gonna try tobeat it and match it.
– Oh, I can just do as many as I can? Easy.
Can I go? – [Blake] Yeah.
– Select first, It's been awhile, mind, this might not be very good.
I'm nervous now, it's beenyears since I did one of them.
– The idea is you choose a challenge that you can do good atand beat other people at.
– Yeah, I'll count you in.
– Alright let me justadjust my bike a bit.
– Two can play at that game, Rob.
– Hey?- Two can play at that game.
– Reynolds, stop trying to psych me out.
Alright, this is basically one of the biggest moments inthe history of downhill.
It's like a sort of mini Rampage.
Downhills versus free riders.
– I'm really excited.
– And I'm starting with something gnarly, the (beep)ing backup.
– Yeah, yeah, yeah, please.
– [Sam] 10.
– Risking everything.
– Let's see how many you've got.
– Ready? – [Sam And Blake] One, two, three, four, five.
– [Sam] I know, he's really good.
– [Blake] Six, seven, eight, nine, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 (laughing) – How long do I have to go for? This is easy.
I'm better at this than I remembered! I'm so good at this! I could keep going for hours.
– [Blake] 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, – My arms are gone! – [Blake] 40 backups! – Whoo! – 40! – 40 there! My age, my age! I did my age, perfect.
– I think I can do five.
– No, me neither.
Right, let's get this.
– We're all gonna get a letter, we're all- Out of the way quickly.
– [Blake] gonna get a letter! – [Rob] I haven't done them for years! – Oh, sure, didn't look like it, Rob.
– Go on, Reyn.
– I'm so pumped by that.
– One! – [Blake And Neil] One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, – I'm dying!- Nine, 10.
(all laughing) 10! – Not bad, not bad.
– [Neil] It was good! – You were traveling.
– I had some problemswith me brakes earlier.
– Don't make excuses.
– 10, I don't think I caneven do double figures.
– I'd say, actually, 40 wasnot in my fitness realm.
– Me neither.
I've gone way beyond.
– Is it lunchtime now?- Two, three, four, five, six, seven, – Blake's good at this.
– Eight, nine, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
(all laughing) – He was willing to go down with the ship.
– Well done, Blake.
He beat me.
– Full commitment.
– So, does everyone get aletter except the winner? – Yup.
– I might win this.
– I think you're gonna win this.
– I don't know if I've everdone backups in my life.
– [Sam] “Bag ups.
” – [Blake] One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
– Whoo! (clapping) – So, so far, B.
– Wow! – (beep) (all laugh) – Am I winning? – You are winning.
– So far, yeah.
– Next challenge?- Next challenge.
– My challenge is gonna be, No, no it's gonna be a fun- Nothing dangerous, then? – No, I know, I know, that's why, what we're gonna do, we're gonna draw a line.
You have to do a little endo and go backwards for a little bit and whoever goes backwardsfor the longest, wins.
– [Blake] Gone fakie.
– Bloody good challenge.
– It's a good one but not one I'm very good at.
– It's bad when you're doing a double backflip.
– Well, I thought, first round, you know? – Do you do double backflips? – Not since 2000 and a long time ago.
So, here's the line.
– Oh, is that the line? – Yeah.
– Do we allow practice gos or we just straight?- No, that's why it's fun.
– [Neil] Ready.
– [Rob] 180 spin's hard enough up.
Oh, (beep)ing hell.
– Oh, that's really good! (laughs) – I suppose we take it wherethe rear wheel went to.
– Yeah, farthest part of the wheel.
– Rear wheel though, 'cause otherwise you get a big spin out.
– That's where you go to.
– You've done a bike then, that's (beep)ing brilliant.
– I'll stand here, so everyone knows and everyone can look again and again, at how bad my backwards was.
– Oh no! – No foot! – Sorry, Neil, you're actually here.
You were actually here.
'Kay, Blake? – [Sam And Neil] Ooooh! – I've been practicing! There.
– That was really good.
– Hang on, I'm still out of breath from the backups.
Where's the line? – [Sam, Neil, And Blake] There.
– (laughs) I won my first fakie battle.
(all laugh) – (beep) disappointed with that I am.
– Yeah, I think we all are.
– B I.
– B I.
– [Rob] B.
– B! (groans) – So you just film, I'mjust doing my shoelaces up.
– Right, manual challenge, from this they'll take off.
Far as you can.
To the rollers, you've got the table.
– But mainly down here.
– Are you allowed to be sat down? – Yeah.
You're gonna run out of speed though.
– No peddling, 'cause that's a wheelie! – Yeah, we know whatyou're thinking over there.
– Are you trippin'? I haven't manualed in years.
– Well, you're getting an I then.
– [Sam] Go on Neil, go on! – (beep) what's he doing? Is this a manualchallenge or a (beep) car? – [Rob] No! First roller! – [Blake] I don't thinkspeed is the key here.
– Too fast, that was terrible.
That's the worst I've ever done it.
Okay, that was a practice one.
(laughs) – [Rob] Oh, I'm gonna suck.
I'm gonna, no, no, no! (clapping) (beep)ing how? – [Sam] Go on, Rob.
– [Rob] Do I have to? Can I just like, fail? Oh, this is gonna be so weak.
(impressed shouting) – Yes, Rob! (clapping) – (beep) yeah! That was the stiffestmanual ever recorded! – That was good, that was freaking good! Not good enough.
– Not as good on that, no, not as good as Blake Samson.
Ah, I'm impressed, forthe second time today.
– I (beep) can't tell you, I can't tell you howpumped I am at myself.
– Let's do the letters! – B I K.
– Yeah, B I K as well, we're almost done.
– B I.
I'm quite enjoying this gameof, this is a good game.
– I like it, but it's gonna end too quick! Can we play something longer?- It's a good game.
– Why don't we play biking? – Why don't we play biking, yes! – Well, you're on the I, why don't we play bike so it's an E, so there'stwo more challenges? – Biking.
– Yeah, let's play biking andthen we got a bit more game 'cause I wanna play more.
– Should I do a gap challenge then? – It's your choice, you can choose.
– The double and then you gotta double from that onto the table.
– I wanna see it.
– Okay, and if you do ityou don't get a letter and if you fail.
– You get a letter.
– You probably end up in hospital.
– If you nose case the take off you still don't get a letter.
– I was gonna say, how fardo you have to get onto it? – You gotta get on it; ifyou case the hell out of it.
– I think you have togive it a valiant attempt? – Does going though it count? Ain't gonna happen, is it? I'm gonna (beep)ing die if I try that.
I'm gonna watch for a bit.
Might as well get off thebike for a second here.
This could be good.
Oh, they're starting atthe (beep)ing start hop.
This is ridiculous, I'mnever gonna do that.
Oh! – [Blake] My gear slipped coming in! (cheering) – [Sam] That was a hell of a (laughs) (slo-mo shout) – [Rob] What the (beep)? You need to go faster! Much, much! Oh he's (beep) killed it.
Oh now I gotta do it.
I'm not even trying.
– [Neil] It's a brand-new bike.
– [Rob] Neil, what happened, it sounded really bad? – Well there's your(beep)ing game wheel mark.
Look, it pulled all sorts– – [Neil] Chain ring there.
I did chain— The chain ring? (laughs) You did, you cut the jump in half.
– Ooh, look at that, yeah! – Lads, I ain't gonna make that.
Definitely not, it's gonna end badly.
Yeah, I'm just gonna take a letter.
It's good challenge, I'm gonna take a letter.
(beep) it, is that allowed? – Yeah.
– Yeah, yeah.
– I will not get, if you can't get up on top of there I ain't gonna.
(laughs) Donny didn't, you two did.
– That's a shame, but um.
– Don't make me feel bad.
– So B.
– B I K.
– B I K.
– B I K.
– That means it's back to Rob's challenge! – Yeah, it's you, Rob.
– Is it really? – It is.
– As I love this piece of track so much, you've got to pick up thewheel there, front wheel, and wheelie all the way as far as you can.
On the right hand trail, if you get that far.
– Furthest wins.
Sat down, whatever the (beep) you want.
– Let's see you first.
– Oh yeah.
(laughs) – [Sam] The great Robdini! – [Neil] Rob, don't mess up! – [Blake] Well, he could do this all day.
– You could go forever.
– Why do you think I (beep)ing picked it? Oh this is so good! This is so (beep)ing easy! – He's still going? – [Sam] There's a left turn there.
Oh his right hand, oh! Ah, he rolled it.
– Might be enough, I think so.
That was good, wasn't it? Did I make it look really easy? – [Cameraman] Yeah.
– It wasn't.
Oh no, he's got form, he'sgot form, he's got form! – [Sam] He can do it as well.
(shouting) – [Blake] Damn it! Ah, nah that's crap.
– That was good.
– Right, nah I'd say that was not bad.
– [Rob] (beep) goodskill set isn't it, this? It's a good game, isn't it? – [Blake] It is a good game.
(shouting) – All done! I'd say my brake's not quite bet in yet.
(laughing) And I'm struggling.
– [Rob] No, oop, no, he's (beep)ed it.
He's (beep)ed it, it's recovered it! – [Donny] Oh, you've got it, Neil! – [Rob] Oh Donny, (beep) off.
(shouting) – Well done, Rob.
(Rob cheers) – Well done, Rob.
– B I.
– B I K E.
– No, we're playing biking.
– Oh yeah, B I K I.
– I'm also B I K I.
– I think I'm B I K.
– Yeah, let's go to adifferent bit of track.
And, because I'm losing this game so far it's gonna get mean, andwe're gonna go do a backflip.
(laughs) – [Rob] Are we really?- Yeah we are, yeah.
– [Rob] Oh yeah, yeah easy that.
– There you go, Rob, just like that.
Just like I taught ya.
– [Rob] Just so easy, right? – Just like I taught you, yeah.
– [Rob] Just lean back? – Lean back, spot the landing, ride away.
– Yeah, not much going on at all.
– Ride away.
On a jump you wouldn't jump normally? – About 10% more speed probably.
– Yeah fine, great.
– Than you'd.
– [Rob] He's not goingfor a backflip, is he? – [Sam] I think he does, he does all that.
– [Rob] What? Wild (beep)! Wish I could do a backflip, they're impressive.
– Well you're first, Blake.
– Oh, B I.
– I'm B I K I still.
– Yeah, I'm biki.
– Biki? – Yeah, I'm B I K I N.
– B I K I, yeah? – Yeah, B I, biki.
– Your challenge now.
– B I K I.
– Clear this step up and thenyou got a gap into that berm.
So by the trees, a little left, boom.
Up and over.
– [Sam] Okay, let's see it, Neil.
(laughs) – He's dropping in! – [Sam] I hope he's got some good tires.
– [Rob] Seamless.
(cheering) Too easy.
– [Sam] That looks quite nice, yeah.
– That's pretty good going.
– It's too easy.
It's too easy, it's notworth doing, it's too easy.
I'm allowed an alternateway over this, right? – [Blake] Ah, oh he overjumped.
Ah! – [Sam] Spine.
– Oh, it's like a (beep) skate park.
– I feel like Chris Smith.
– Chris Smith? I need a bar spin, youneed to do a manual! – I need an e-bike.
(wheels whirring) (laughing) – [Blake] Pedal! – I'd say it's gonna be hard.
I don't think this is gonna work out.
Did I case it? – [Sam] We might need a replay again.
– Huh?- We might need a replay.
– Maybe, I think it was pretty clean.
– To see, I don't think you were short.
Oh dear, he's went over.
– [Neil] Nice.
– [Rob] Nice, Blake.
– [Neil] It's too easy.
– And I'm on N.
– [Rob] I'm on bikin.
– On bikin'? – B I K.
– (beep) K I.
– Flipping Blake.
– Flipping Blake, and it's my set! – And it's a challenge as well.
– And it's my set!- Oh no.
– Right, you start fromthe top of this landing.
Alright, and then from this line you have to pick up yourfront wheel, manual, could pedal if you want, whatever, manual to this, front break, and thendrop in the other side.
– [Rob] You'll never haveenough speed to manual to it.
If you do this (beep) challenge, I'm buying you a beer.
– [Sam] Oh please.
– And I don't, yeah.
– This is impressive.
– I gotta do it then.
– You know, I don't reallyunderstand either, but.
(laughing) – [Blake] I did it! – That is one beer there.
– [Blake] How's it feeling, Rob? – Alright, watch out guys, the wheelie king is in! – Yeah, like that, and then quick! – Yeah! (excited shouting) – It feels good, doesn't it?- It feels really nice.
– Like your whole body just wha! – [Sam] And I didn't totallysuck at a wheelie challenge.
– See about this.
(disappointed murmurs) – [Sam] The wheelie king is dethroned! – [Blake] Ah that's pretty good, Rob! – I'm more worried aboutthe front wheel bit.
– [Blake] Yeah, don'tmiss it 'cause you just.
– Going over the bump.
– Yeah, I was almost, when I got there I was like “oh no, there'sso much more left to do.
” – On it! (shouting) – [Blake] Nice! – Is that allowed? – Ooh.
– Better than me, is he alright? – It's your challenge, Blake.
– I don't know if I made that.
– B I K I still.
– B I K I, no, B I K.
B I K.
– I think I've G'd out, and I am B I K, I'm done.
– Are you biking?- I'm done as well.
– I think so.
– I'm not the bi-king, I'm biking.
(laughs) Just to clarify.
– Do they set the challenge? – Oh yeah, that could be a good twist.
– Yeah, because you've bothgot much the same strengths.
So we couldn't really(beep) either of you over.
Okay, I've got one I think.
Over that log.
– Rob, Rob, can you just.
– And ride down that bank.
(all laughing) Well just set a challenge for 'em.
Bit off the cuff.
But they gotta ride over that log and then down that near-vertical bank.
And it is quite slippery.
Hopefully one of 'em won't hurt himself.
– There's actually a gap.
– Oh, this is scary dude.
(cheering) – [Rob] That's quite a course I drew.
(laughing) (cheers) – Wow.
– [Rob] And you went deep too! – I didn't wanna hitthat log with my pedals! – Really nice, beautiful.
– I didn't like that one, butI'm really glad having done.
– That was not planned.
Take off there, land over there.
It's kind of a tricky run, it's not all that fast.
– No, 'cause that's, thistriple is on the small line.
You first or me first? – Rock paper scissors.
– Your turn.
(wheels scraping) – [Rob] No! (beep) good effort! – Oh my gosh, I was so scared I was gonna wash out on that fern.
– Yeah, I don't think youcan go fast around that turn.
– [Rob] But you might have to.
What are you doing, Sam? (impressed sounds) Wow! – Was that it? – Yeah! – Landed right there.
– I saw you coming in, I waslike “you've not got speed.
” I was like “wow, you're not even–” – No, I went for the fast out.
– Slow in approach.
– [Neil] That's good.
– Right, it is getting dark now.
– And we are actually even now.
– B I K I.
– And we are running out of time, so I think we've gottatake this to sudden death.
Like X Factor.
The sudden death challenge.
– [Blake] Yeah? – Is, what is it? – Long jump.
– Long jump challenge.
– Ah! I know where this one's gonna be.
– It's sudden death.
– I know where this one's.
– The famous long jump.
I've seen a few bikes snapoff this jump as well.
– I think I've, yes! I've heardof a bike snapping on this.
– I saw it in front of me.
– Oh my gosh.
– Who's going first, Blake? – Rock paper scissors.
– Again, okay.
We'll do one two three show.
– Yeah?- Okay.
– [Sam and Blake] One two three show.
– Oh, I thought you'd do a different one this time but you didn't.
– You can go first.
– Ah, okay.
– I'm gonna see.
– [Sam] Every time I hangout with this GMBN lot it's always something stupid.
– [Rob] No!- Oh god.
– [Rob] Oh my god! – I don't even need to leave amark, you see that explosion.
That sounded nasty.
– [Rob] It was a big (beep)jump, I'll give you that.
You went miles! – [Blake] You did, mate.
– I thought we got one try, so I better do it properly.
– I, you know what, did yousee the landings back there? Oh this is.
– [Rob] Sam Reynolds is nowmy favorite (beep) freerider.
You should be at Rampage, dude.
– I'm gonna buy you a beer, Rob.
– Oh man, right, I thought my brain was gonna come out through my nose.
– He's pretty bloody high when he gets it.
(cheering) – [Blake] I don't thinkI got anywhere close.
– [Rob] He's about a bike length.
– [Rob] Sam.
– I just nipped you, Blake.
– No way, was it close? – Do you want another try, Blake? I'll let you have another try out of the kindness of my heart.
– How far away was it?- It was about a bike.
– Oh, a whole bike then.
– A lot, a line.
– That's quite a lot, that is.
(Sam laughs) – Are you just trying to be cool like “yeah, have another go, yeah.
” – Yeah, you could go againand go really high this time.
– He didn't go as highas you, that's for sure.
– Yeah, I mean if Blakewould've gone first I wouldn't have gone that high.
– I'm annoyed that Ididn't video your height.
– Tom likely did.
– I'll do it again, you bastard.
– [Rob] Blake, Blake, do itbig, I'll put you on Instagram.
(laughing) Blake Samson.
(impressed shouts) – Second attempt was muchcloser, but not quite.
– No way, did I get higher than that? Blake, (laughs) that was ridiculous.
– I went high, yeah? – [Neil] That sounded smooth, though.
– You went insanely high.
You started to go sideways, too.
– [Blake] Yeah, 'cause I was scared.
– You were like whooping it, dude.
– Ah, like a foot and a half.
– I can't believe Iwent further than that.
That looked the craziestthing I've ever seen Blake.
– I mean, watching you coming I was like “oh man, I have to do that?” – Well you made me go first, so I had to go at 100%.
– Sudden death.
– It was just pure death, wasn't it? – That's it for Game of BIKEand the winner is Sam Reynolds.
(cheering and laughing) – Thanks guys, for being so kind.
– Thanks for joining us ona Game of BIKE, you guys.
– Thanks for having us.
– Yeah, it was great.
Yeah, it was good.
– If you wanna see another rad Game of BIKE click just down here.
Don't forget to hit the globe to subscribe 'cause you're missingout on some cool stuff, and give us a thumbs up likeif you love Games of BIKE.
– Thumbs up.
– See ya!.