– 180, oh!(laughing) Good thing we have Jake on our team.
– [Dave] And.
– Yes! – He's so smart! (laughing) – [Both] What is the name – [Dave] of the lintfound in your pockets? Guys splitting up? One of you is out of the game.
(air whooshing) (adventure music) (air whooshing) – Hi guys, welcome back to – [All] the YouTube family! – And we're The Adventurers.
– And today we're going to be playing Don't Choose The Wrong Path! So Dave is going totell us how this works.
– Oh, this is going to be awesome.
'Kay, so what I've done isI've created all these paths inside of our box fort maze and there's a rightchoice and a wrong choice.
If you choose the wrongchoice, you get a punishment and you can determine whetheryou want to end the game or continue on down the maze.
I'll tell you the punishmentsget a little bit worse.
But the reward is so worth it.
There's only one right path to make it to the end of the maze.
If you make it to the end of the maze, trust me, you're gonna want this prize.
Do you guys accept this challenge? – Yes!- Yes, we accept.
– We accept.
– [Dave] 'Kay, we aregonna split the teams up.
Oldest and youngest.
– Me and Ty? – [Dave] And middles.
– Oh, I thought it was boys verse girls.
– [Dave] And I am goingto be the narrator.
– 'Kay so do one team gofirst and then the other team? – [Dave] Yup, so.
Ty and I will wait upstairs.
– No, we go first! – No, we'll let them go first.
– We'll let them go first.
We'll go upstairs.
– [Dave] Okay, all right, here we go.
(lasers swoosh) – [Dave] 'Kay guys, what isyour team name gonna be called? – Jaudrey.
(high-pitched beeps)- Jaudrey.
– [Dave] Okay, Jaudrey.
All right, team Jaudrey.
Your first question in the maze is What is the capital of Montana? Is it A) Helena or B) Billings? – You don't know? I'm gonna say it's Helena.
That sounds pretty right to me.
– [Dave] Are you sure? – Pretty sure.
– I want to go the other direction, but okay.
– You would have gone the other way? I'm pretty sure I'm right.
– Okay, let's go.
– [Dave] Let's see.
– Just saying, I think I'm right.
I've never been to Montana, but I think I'm right.
(drum roll) Yes!(high-pitched beeps) Jake, this is for you.
– What is the X of, wait.
– I think it's this one.
(laughing) – [Dave] Okay, the question is What is the angle of X? So Jacob, you've been learning angles.
– So on Jake.
– If this a 180 degrees, this would be 60, and that's, if they were all60, then that would equal 180 so if we get 60, 90, and 30 that equals 180.
So, this way.
– Wait, wait, wait.
Stop! Nine, 10, 11, 12, that's 120.
120 + 60? (together) Is 180.
(laughing) – Good thing we have Jake on our team.
(laughing) I almost went the wrong way.
(laughs)(high-pitched beeps) – [Dave] Okay, so we'vegot past two so far.
– Who wrote the book Moby Dick? – [Dave] Do you guys want to continue or do you want to leave? – We're going, gosh, I'm already reading it.
– [Dave] Who wrote the book Moby Dick? Is it Herman Melville or Edgar Allan Poe? – I think it's my boy Herman.
Um, 'cause I don't think he wrote it.
I think he wrote The Raven.
– [Dave] You sure?- Let's see.
Oh, okay!(high-pitched beeps) – We're so good! We are so good.
– [Dave] You guys are racing through this.
Okay, oh, it's getting darker in here.
– A group of hippos arecalled a bloat or a herd? – [Dave] A group of hipposare called a bloat or a herd? – I never heard anythingcalled a bloat in groups, so I'm guessing herd.
– I'm guessing bloat though because most things are calledherds, like a herd of cattle, but like, there's some weirdnames for groups of things.
So I'm pretty sure it's bloat.
– [Dave] You guys arenot together on this one? – I'm gonna guess bloat.
– [Dave] 'Kay, I'm gonnagive you guys a chance here.
You can split up.
One of you will end the game, the other one will continue on.
Or you can go together andeither both of you will be wrong or both will be right.
– If we split apart, we just go solo? – [Dave] Yes, 'cause oneperson will be out of the game if you end.
– Ooh, what do you think, brother? – We should split because we'llwin either way on this one.
– [Dave] One will win; one will lose.
– I think I'm gonna win.
(giggling) – [Dave] Oh, 'kay.
(high-pitched beeps) Jake, what did you find? Pick it up and bring it here.
– Aw, I saw nothing.
That's not fair.
– [Dave] Pick it up and bring it here.
– [Audrey] Yeah! – [Dave] Jake found a punishment.
Audrey was correct.
A group of hippos are called a bloat.
Jake? – Help bro and sis with homework.
(laughs)(sad whomp whomp song) – [Dave] Because we are self-quarantined, and it could be for a month or two.
– Or a year.
– [Dave] You have to help themuntil they go back to school.
– Yeah, I'm totally gonna help.
– Guess what? I'm working on somewildlife stuff right now.
You can learn about bloats.
(giggles) – [Dave] Jake, you are out of the game.
(descending tones)(applause) – Oh, man, okay.
There was one.
– [Dave] Solo.
So far you guys have both have like, carried half the work.
– We both creamed this.
What? – [Dave] Okay.
– What is the name ofthe lint in your pockets? A blipi or a gnurr? (mysterious chime) – [Dave] What is the name ofthe lint found in your pocket? Blipi or gnurr? – There is a name for that? – [Dave] Apparently there's a name.
– Blipi or gnurr.
I feel like you madeup one of these names.
What would Dad come up with? Blipi or gnurr? That's the real question.
Ignoring this, you know, whichname would Dad come up with? Blipi or gnurr? (laughs) – [Dave] What's it gonna be Audrey? You don't have anybody here to help ya.
What's it gonna be? – I don't think Jakeknows this answer anyways.
If anyone knows thisanswer, it's by pure chance.
(sighs)- [Dave] All right.
– This, I don't know why, blipi reminds me of Pippi Longstockings.
(laughs) – Blipi Longstockings iscoming into your town.
And gnurr? It's just so, like, okay.
Here's my mind, you ready? Blipi seems like too easy of a choice and gnurr sounds like Dad would not make this up 'cause there's two R's and a silent G.
But what if Dad's tryingto do reverse psychology and make it sound scientific and hard and so he's like, “Oh, they'll never guess gnurr.
” (laughing) But now Dad's laughing, like, I'm thinking too hard.
So now I'm thinking thatthis is the right one because David would becoming up with blipi.
I'm going gnurr.
– [Dave] You're going gnurr? (drum roll) – Yes!(high-pitched beep) Oh my gosh! Wow! – [Dave] All right, real quick.
Comment down below.
Do you guys know the answer to that? Or did you the answer to that? That it was called agnurr and not a blipi.
Or did you even know that there was a name for thelint found in your pockets? I had no idea until I Googled it.
All right, next question.
Seuss invented what word? Is this nero or nerd? – [Dave] Nerd or doober.
– Nerd? – [Dave] Dr.
Seuss invented what word? Nerd or doober? – Well I thought Dadinvented the word doober.
(laughing) So, but did he reallyinvent the word nerd? – [Dave] You gotta picka door to find out? – Oh my gosh.
'Cause nerd doesn't seem like a, like this seems like Dr.
Seuss-y, a Horton Hears a Who vibes.
Nerd just sounds like, I don't know, you call people a nerd.
Like, I'm a nerd.
Seuss name me? Just kidding.
Um, doober is like a wordDad uses all the time.
(laughing) No, but, it's also a word I could see Dr.
Seuss coming up with.
I don't know.
Is it doober? Is it nerd? Is it doober? Is it nerd? – [Dave] Five.
– How many have I gotten right so far?- [Dave] Four.
– How many are there? When is this gonna end?- [Dave] Two.
– Stop!- [Dave] One.
– You're stressing me out.
I'm not gonna choose.
– [Dave] Let's hurry.
(sighing moan) – [Dave] Audience wants to know Audrey.
They're all waiting.
– I bet they don't even know! I bet it's nerd.
(drum roll) – [Dave] Did you pick right? – I have no idea.
(high-pitched beeps)(laughs) I'm so good at knowing Dad.
– [Dave] You did it! Good job.
'Kay, you're now deep into the maze.
Deep in the maze.
Are you ready for your final? There's two left.
– This is one of the two? – [Dave] This is one of the two if you make it past this one.
What? – [Dave] What is the nameof Monopoly's mascot? Is it Milburn Pennybagsor Milburn Moneybags? – This is mean.
– [Dave] You know thefirst name is Milburn.
Is it Moneybags or Pennybags? Okay, as Audrey ponders, comment down below.
Is it Pennybags or Moneybags? And don't Google it.
You just put in what you think it is and then you'll see ifyou're right here in about five, four, three, – No! – Two, one.
– I have to talk it out loud.
Pause! Put your answer in.
(funky music) And we're back.
Okay, you ready? – Oh! This is my problem because my automatic reactionis, oh, it's Moneybags.
But what if it's one ofthose scientific effects where you think, like, Luke, I am your father but in the movie he alwayssays, “I am your father.
” He never says Luke.
Like what if it's actually Pennybags? – [Dave] Audrey? But.
(shushes and giggles) – [Dave] You're stalling.
No, I'm thinking it through! This is what my brain is thinking of.
And so Moneybags seems like the right one.
But if it was really Pennybags and the easiest answerfor Dad to come up with would be a money bag, but ifit was the other way around he would probably Pennybags to trick me and throw me off guard.
– [Dave] Oh, gosh.
(laughing) – [Dave] What are you studying in school? – Psychology! So close to finishing.
I don't want to get it wrong.
– [Dave] The science of notbeing able to make a decision.
'Kay, here we go.
What is the name of the Monopoly mascot? – Wait, I gotta say it out loud.
Milburn, Milburn Pennybags.
Mil, Milburn Moneybags! (drum roll) No! (descending tones)(applause) I should have gone with the other one.
– [Dave] What is your chore? – I have to clean- [Dave] Or your punishment? – the bathrooms(sad whomp whomp song) – [Dave] Clean the bathrooms.
Audrey, you were so close.
– You are mean.
That was such a mean, tricky question.
(descending tones)(applause) I was so close to the end.
– [Dave] Okay, well, let's go get Mom and Ty, see if they can do any better.
(laser swoosh) Okay, we've got team? – Short Stuff.
– Short Stuff.
(high-pitched beeps) – [Dave] Short Stuff.
– Cause Ty's gonna win it for us.
You know why? 'Cause I would have beenout on the first question cause we already saw a sneak peek.
– And I'm spectating, 'cause I want to know if they can beat me.
(grunts) – [Dave] Okay, here we go.
– Ty, you got this, right? – [Dave] Are you ready?- You got this.
– Yes, I'm ready.
– He's smart.
– [Dave] Because you haven'tbeen going to school every day, these are some tough questionsthat will go back to school.
– I haven't gone to school for years, man.
– [Dave] But, there's some that should be pretty easy for you too.
Are you ready? – Yeah.
– You got this.
– [Dave] Okay, here we go.
– [Ty] I already know this.
– [Dave] What is the capital of Montana? Is it Helena or Billings? – Helena.
– [Dave] Okay, let's see if you're right.
– I would not have known that.
(laughs)(groans) – [Dave] All right, so far everybody's got past the first one.
– What is the X of X? – [Dave] What is the angle of X? This one was inspired bydoing homework with Jake.
– [Ty] I think I know that.
– [Katie] Yeah, it's 30 though.
I don't know.
– [Ty] It can't be 90.
– [Katie] I think it's 30.
– [Dave] What is the X of X? – [Katie] Oh.
– [Ty] Wait, it is.
– [Katie] Let's try.
Do you think it's 90, 60 + 30? – It could be 90 because, (sighs) because it's going the other direction.
– [Dave] Okay, here's, I'mgoing to give you guys this, 'cause I gave this to Jake and Audrey.
You can either split up, one go one way and one go the other one, but the loser, is out of the game.
The winner continues.
Or you can stick together.
– Stick together.
Let's go that way.
– [Audrey] Mom's, like, we have to stick together.
– We're sticking together.
I have no chance without Ty.
(high-pitched beeps)(applause) – [Dave] Oh, look what I spy.
They made it to the next room.
– Because three times three is nine.
– [Katie] Who wrote the book Moby Dick? Edgar Allen Poe or Herman Melville? I feel like Edgar Allen Poe did not.
He wrote some poems and creepy stuff.
– I think it's Herman.
– I think it's Herman too.
I don't know who Herman is, but.
– [Audrey] Wow, you guys are going fast! (high-pitched beeps) We took five-ever.
– [Dave] Where are these guys? – [Audrey] This is where we split apart.
– [Dave] This is whereAudrey and Jacob split ways.
– [Ty] I've read something about hippos! – [Dave] It's a dark area.
– [Katie] I have not readanything about hippos.
– [Dave] What is a group of hippos called? Is it called a bloat or a herd? – Ty's initial thought was a bloat 'cause he's read books about hippos.
I have not read anything about hippos.
I read a story once.
– You go that way.
I'll go this way.
– Wait, wait, wait, wait.
I read a story once about a hippo and someone fell into the water and the hippo swallowed them and it transported them to another time.
That's all I know about hippos.
– [Dave] Oh my.
(laughing) – [Audrey] That's probablynot going to help you.
– [Dave] How about westick to the question.
Is it called a bloat or a herd? – I'm going with Ty.
I'm staying by him.
– No, you gotta go over there.
– No, I'm staying with you.
I think Ty's right.
– [Audrey] No cheating, bruh.
(drum roll)- [Dave] Ooooh.
(high-pitched beeps)(applause) – [Dave] And.
– Yes! – He's so smart! (laughs) – [Dave] 'Kay, next question here.
– [Ty] What is the name ofthe lint in your pocket? Oh, what the.
– The lint in your pocket? – [Dave] What is the name of the lint you found in your pocket? Is it called a gnurr or a blipi? – Is that even a thing? – [Dave] It is.
– [Jacob] What? – [Dave] I Googled this, and found the answer.
– A gnurr.
(laughs) – What are we gonna do? – We have to split up.
We have to split up.
– No! Let's stay together.
– [Dave] Do you want to split up? – I want the gnurr.
You have blipi.
(laughs) Wait, no, I'll have blipi.
You have the gnurr, okay? – I'm taking gnurr.
– [Dave] You're taking gnurr.
Ty's splitting up.
One of you is out of the game.
Who is it? – [Ty] Aw, dang it.
(high-pitched beeps)(applause) – [Katie] Please, can he come back in? – [Audrey] Nope, he's out.
– [Dave] Ty, come outhere and show everybody what your punishment is.
– I think this is apunishment for everyone.
I make dinner for one week.
Everyone's getting toast and eggs.
– [Dave] Oh, no!- [Katie] Toast and eggs? (sad whomp whomp song) – [Dave] You make dinner for one week? We're all gonna starve.
(descending tones)(applause) – He said toast and eggs.
That's not too bad.
Toast and eggs.
– [Ty] Cereal! – [Audrey] We're allsquished in this tiny room.
– [Dave] All right, here we go.
– [Audrey] Mom's on her own.
– [Katie] Dr.
Seuss invented what word? Nerd? Or doober? – [Dave] 'Kay, Dr.
– He for real invented one of those words? – [Dave] One of those words, he invented.
Nerd or doober.
Nobody can help you 'causeyou are now on your own.
– I think it is doober 'causehe makes all these funny words just make them, and you know like, I don't even know what words he makes up, but they're funny.
– [Dave] All right.
– I'm gonna go with doober.
– [Dave] You're going with doober.
(drum roll) (descending tones)(applause) Oh, no.
– Are you kidding me? He made the word nerd? – [Dave] He made the word nerd.
What was your punishment?- [Katie] You're kidding me.
No! Double all punishments or lose a player.
(gasps)What does that mean? We've already lost our players.
– [Dave] Well, you'vealready lost a player so you double punishments.
– So they have to do all, they have to do double the punishments? Ty has two weeks of dinner!- [Dave] No.
– Two weeks of dinner!- No, that means.
– I'm the winner.
– That means you have two weeks of dinner, you have to clean all the bathrooms, and you have to help us allwith homework, for the rest – No! – [Dave] And have to make dinner.
– No!- Yeah.
– Then it's just me being punished.
What kind of maze is this? – I like this one.
– No! (claps hands)This is not fair.
– [Dave] All right, Katie.
Should we go find Jordan andhave her go through this alone? – [Jacob] Yes! – No, I am not doing that punishment.
– [Dave] Sorry, Katie, you gothe worst punishment of all.
– No! (lasers swooshing) – [Dave] Okay, we found Jordan! (high-pitched beeps)(applause) – I was doing homework this whole time and I am not even done yet but I'm gonna play the game.
– [Dave] Oh, you're gonna love this then 'cause it's going to remindyou so much of homework, okay? So a team, we're justgonna call you team Jordan.
(laughs)(high-pitched beeps) Jordan, if you make it allthe way through the maze, there's a sweet prize at the end.
And everybody wants toknow what the prize is, but no one's been able to make it.
– Dude, I'm gonna win.
(claps) – [Dave] Okay, here we go.
First question, what isthe capital of Montana? – [Jordan] Oh my gosh.
– [Dave] Helena or Billings? – I don't even know.
I'm so bad at capitals.
(laughs) I'm gonna guess.
I'm gonna guess this one.
– [Dave] Okay, go that way.
– Oh, no.
– [Dave] If you get it right, you'll see another question.
(high-pitched beeps)- Oh! I got it right.
– [Dave] If you get it wrong, you'll see a punishment.
– [Jordan] Oh my gosh.
– [Dave] Okay, what is the angle of X? If that angle's 60, andthat's 30, what is X? – This one.
– [Dave] 90? Okay, let'ssee if you're right.
(laughs) – The way you said 90, (high-pitched beeps) I was like.
– [Dave] You got it right! – Yay! Okay.
– [Dave] Who wrote the book- This one.
– Moby Dick? What? – Easy.
(high-pitched beeps) – [Dave] I had never even heard of Poe.
– Edgar Allen Poe? He's like poems.
(laughs)Dude! – [Dave] 'Kay, now we'regoing to the dark area.
– [Dave] A group of hipposare called a bloat or a herd? (groans) – Herd with a U? (laughs) I've never heard of that before.
– [Dave] You're the onlyperson to catch that.
– Bloat sounds like float, so we're gonna go with that.
– [Dave] Oh! Do hippos float? Let's see if you get it right.
(drum roll)- No, no! – [Dave] Oh.
(high-pitched beeps) (laughs) – Okay.
– [Dave] Okay, now we'regetting weird questions.
– [Both] What is the name – [Dave] of the lintfound in your pockets? This is real, legit.
Is it called a blipi or a gnurr? (laughs)- Gnurr.
Or a gnurr.
– [Dave] A gnurr or a blipi? A gnurr or a blipi? What do you think? What's your gut telling you Jordan? – I don't know.
– [Dave] Your gut doesn't know? – Gnurr sounds weird, but also blipi sounds weird.
It's literally a 50-50.
– [Dave] What's it gonna be? – Choose the right.
– [Dave] Oh, you're choosing the right? – Also this is kind of open partially so.
(drum roll)(laughs) (high-pitched beeps) – [Dave] Oh, did you get it right? We'll see.
– It was kind of openpartially so I figured maybe, it'd be down this way.
– [Dave] Oh.
– [Jordan] Okay, Dr.
Seuss invented what word? Nerd or doober? – [Dave] I will tellyou this is the question mom got wrong and got out.
– Oh, this is probably soclose to the end hopefully.
– [Dave] Nerd or doober? – I think, I've neverheard of doober before, so I'm gonna go with nerd.
But, I don't know.
That seems like a reallycommon word, so we'll see.
(drum roll) – [Dave] Uh-oh, did you get it right? Did you find another question?- Did I lose? – [Dave] Uh-oh, did you find a punishment? (laughs) (high-pitched beeps)(applause) Oh! – Wow, I'm really good at this game.
– [Dave] Okay, I'm gonna tell ya, this is where Audrey got, and this is the furthestanybody's ever got.
Jake and Ty didn't get this far.
– Oh? – [Dave] What is the nameof the Monopoly mascot? Is it Milburn Pennybagsor Milburn Moneybags? Pennybags or Moneybags? – Oh my goodness.
I didn't even know his name was Milburn.
– [Dave] Pennybags or Milburn Moneybags? What's your gut telling you? – I'm gonna go with Pennybags.
– [Dave] You can openthe door and find out.
It's up to you.
– We'll see.
(drum roll) Oh! I got it right!(high-pitched beeps) It was Pennybags.
– [Dave] Jordan, real fast, you're the only to make it to this room.
– How? Literally, how? – [Dave] This is the last question.
If you get this right, the reward is there.
If you get it wrong, well you'llsee what the punishment is.
– Okay, your fingernails growfaster on your dominant hand.
– [Dave] True or false? – 'Kay, I gotta think.
– [Dave] Do your fingernails grow faster on your dominant hand? True or false? – They grow the same.
I think they grow the same, 'cause if you writewith your dominant hand that doesn't affect your fingernail growth 'cause your fingernailsis, like, by the cuticles, not by the muscles in your hand.
I'm going false.
They grown the same.
(drum roll) Oh, no.
A comfy?- [Dave] Nothing is there.
(sad whomp whomp song) – I got a comfy.
– [Dave] You got nothing, Jordan.
If you would have said, true, but the good thing is, because you made it this far, I put no punishments here.
– Oh, sweet! – [Dave] Because I figuredif you made it this far – Wait, back up.
This is wrong? It's true? (descending tones)(applause) No! – [Dave] If you had got it right, you would have got no chores, plus cash.
(cheering applause) – No! I was so close.
– [Dave] You were so close.
You reached the very last question, but because nobody won, Iget to keep all the cash! (evil laughing)Yeah! Thanks for playing, Jordan.
– I was so close.
(air whooshes) – Okay, guys, that was superhard picking which path.
Who lasted longest? I think it was Jordan? Jordan lasted the longest in the path.
– Jordan was on her own team.
– Yeah, but that was very, very hard to pick the path even with teams.
Maybe it's better with no teams? She made it the furthest.
– Maybe that's the strategy.
– Did you guys know theanswers to those questions? Let us know.
That's it for today.
Thanks for watching.
We'll see you next time.
– [All] Bye! (upbeat music).