(screaming) – Granny fell down the stairs! – [Mother] She heard us! Go, we're heading downstairs! – My grandchild! Granny two point O! (cheerful instrumental music) – Hi guys, welcome backto “That YouTube Family”! – And we are the Adventurers! – And today, we're going to sneak into Granny in Real Life'shouse and escape it.
Wait, we're not sneakingin, we're gonna be trapped! (laughing) – So, if you saw on our twitter account, I posted over the river and through the woods to Granny's house we go! So, we're here at Granny's house, this is gonna be crazy! We gotta find the items so we can escape.
I think the items are as a key, a crowbar, and a walkie-talkie.
Those are the three thingsthat we have to find in this mansion cabin in the woods.
– Yeah, so we're currently stuck in the garage right now, and in order to actually be able to leave the house and go back to our house, wehave to find the three items.
– And– – By sneaking into the house.
– And today, we haveSpencer, Audrey's boyfriend playing Granny with us.
This is his first time, so this is gonna be fun.
I can't wait to see his reaction as he gets to see Granny.
(laughing) – He's never seen Granny in her true form.
(laughing) We're all scared.
– This is gonna be amazing! Okay so, do you think that we can escape Granny's houseand find the three items, or do you think we'regonna get caught by Granny? One more thing.
Granny can hear reallywell, but she is blind.
She can't see.
So, that makes it alittle bit easier for us to sneak around to try toget the items and get out, but we have to still be careful.
– Is that really good whenall the doors are creaky? (door creaks) – I smell children! Children! My eyesight is losing you.
Where are you? Children? – Okay guys, we weretrapped in the garage, but we've managed toget into Granny's house.
We're gonna sneak around and try to find a key, a crowbar, or a wrench? – A key, a crowbar, and a walkie-talkie.
– And a walkie-talkie.
– The key is teeny though.
– But we were at least successful getting out of the garage, so that's a good thing.
Now we just have to sneakaround Granny's house.
Search everywhere, guys.
– [Granny] Children! Children come help Granny with a tiktok! Granny needs help! Granny needs help with a tiktok! (laughing) – [Mother] Granny films tiktoks.
– What? – The broom challenge! Does it stand up? That's not a broom! (gasps) Children! – [Mother] Watch out! Granny's mad, Granny's mad! – Children! Are you trying to trick me? (applause) – [Mother] She heard us.
Go, we're heading downstairs! – We can unlock this front door.
– [Granny] Granny's back hurts! – Here, I'm gonna record Granny and keep her occupied, you guys go look for the other items.
– [Mother] Okay, downstairs.
– Come here, come here! Look what I just saw.
– I dare you to enter.
– This is a door my height.
– [Mother] What? – [Jake] It says I dare you to enter.
– [Mother] Granny saysI dare you to enter.
Is there a trap? – I don't see nothing.
– [Mother] Be careful.
– Is there a light? – I can't believe I got the key.
– [Mother] I can't believeyou found the key either.
Where's Spencer? Guys, we're gonna get caught down here.
Where'd Spencer go? We ditched him.
– And we could be stuck down here, 'cause it's like a dead end.
– I locked Ty in the door.
I guess Granny works out.
– Guys, we're going up! Up, up, up! Come here! Guys, go, go, go, up! Let's go.
Oh my goodness.
Okay, so we've found one item.
What? Did you find her? I don't know where she is! Okay.
Where are we gonna go? Wait.
Jake's going through Granny's purse! – [Jordan] Oh my goodness.
– [Mother] What are you guys doing? Where is Granny? – [Granny] Granny needshelp with her hair! – [Ty] Why? – It's stuck! It's tangly! Help, it hurts! Also, why isn't this tiktok thing working? – You're doing it wrong! – Like this! – Guys, she can hear really good.
– [Mother] Okay, let's find the– What are we looking for? Granny's locked room? Can we not go in there? – Isn't what we're looking forlike a wrench or something? – [Mother] A crowbar.
Okay, we need a crowbar, guys.
– Is that the only thing we're– We have two more items.
What's the other thing? – [Mother] I don't know, I don't remember! – [Jordan] Why does it smelllike quesadillas in here? (laughing) – Guys.
(gasps) – [Mother] Ty found a secret room, guys! Go see if there's a crowbar up there! – [Granny] Who wants toplay dress up like Granny? – [Mother] Oh no.
Guys, is she coming up? Everybody up! – [Granny] Who wants to play dress up? I've got supplies! – I can't get up! (applause) – [Jordan] Jake, getup there, get up there! Jake get up the– She's coming.
Oh my gosh, she's coming, she's coming.
Jake, go! – Ty-ty! I smell you Ty-ty! Dress up! Dress up Ty-Ty! (squealing) – Close the door, she's coming up! – [Mother] She's coming! Close the door, don't let her up! (squealing) – I got her hair! Close the door! – [David] Granny, I'm over here.
Granny! – Ty-ty, is that you? – [David] I'm over here! – [Mother] David's distracting.
– [David] Come this way, Granny! – Ty-ty! – Dad's distracting, but that's a good thing 'cause if she woulda kept coming up here she would've gotten all of us out.
– [Mother] All of us.
– That was so close.
– [Mother] We were so trapped.
– Oh my gosh.
We're so squished in here too.
– [Mother] And it's hot.
– It's sweaty.
– [Mother] Well, we got a walkie-talkie.
We just need a crowbar.
– Just need a crowbar.
– Okay, so key– – [Mother] We got the keyand the walkie-talkie.
– Walkie-talkie, now we need the crowbar.
– [Mother] Let's unlock the door! Let's go unlock the door.
Go down to the bottom, I'll hand Jake the camera.
(breathing heavily) – Granny smells children! What is this? I don't remember.
Where are you, children? Where are you? – Right here, she's right here.
– Granny needs help going down the stairs! (screaming) – Granny fell down the stairs! (squealing) – [Mother] Ty, ty, get away from there! – Ty-ty? Is that you? – [Mother] You have to stop.
Let's go unlock the door! – Ty-ty! – [Mother] Let's go unlock the door! – My grandchild! Ugh! (laughing) – [Mother] Do you have a key? – No.
– [Mother] Who has the key? Jordan! – Where are you guys? – [Mother] Let's go unlock it! – I think I knocked out grandma.
– [Mother] Shh, Granny's knocked out! Hurry! – I think I knocked out Granny.
– [Mother] Ty, let's unlock it.
Guys how do we get out? Do you have the key? – [Jordan] She's likesleeping or something.
– [Mother] I know, let's hurry! – [Jordan] Ty's making noise to taunt her! – [Mother] Guys, now's the chance to go! – [Ty] How do I use my walkie? – Granny's awake! – [Mother] No.
Cut it, cut it.
Okay, we got one off.
No! There's another.
– This one's not a key though, look! You gotta have a number combination.
How are we gonna do this? – [Mother] Okay, the crowbar, we can just rip it right off! – Smart, okay, let's look for that.
– [Mother] We need the crowbar, guys.
Wait, where was the key? – The key was in this book right here.
– [Mother] Downstairs, I think it's downstairs.
Jake! – Because we found one upstairs, right? And one right here.
Maybe there's one downstairs? – [Granny] Let's see how I look.
– [Jordan] Okay, come on guys.
– Well, I can't really tell.
'Cause I can't– My eyes are, my eyesight's losing me.
I'm gonna go downstairs.
Children! Children, who wants cookies? – Granny has a sauna? Granny has a sauna! Is it locked? – [Mother] Granny's house is so weird.
Is it locked? Oh.
Is it in the washer or dryer? Did you search thecupboards, all the drawers? Whoa, velvet drawers? Granny's house is like whoa.
– [Jordan] Granny's getting fancy.
– Oh, new improved Granny! Granny two point O! – [Mother] Ew, Granny'stoothbrush is nasty! – For her dentures? – [Mother] Her denture brush! Guys we found Granny's denture brush! It's right there! – I'm coming! (squealing) (applause) – [Granny] Children, are you exercising? Or are you in the sauna? Agh, my little batoot hurtsfrom going down the stairs.
I'm glad I stopped myself before I face-planted all the way.
– [Mother] Where is she? – I don't know but Spencer'sgonna have to find her.
I hope he doesn't get caught.
If he gets caught, then we all get caught.
– [Mother] Wait, where's Ty going? Take it, take it, take it! Let's go! – Sauna moment.
– [Mother] Guys, stay together.
– Ooh! – [Mother] Granny has a timeout room? – [Jake] What? Time out room? I don't wanna be in the timeout room.
– [Jordan] What's in there? Oh my goodness.
– Okay guys.
– Okay, I'm done! Get me out! Thought someone lockedme in here for a second.
That was very scary.
Okay, okay, I'm done with the sauna room.
Where is the light switch? Oh, did I turn it off? Is it off? Wait, is it on? Wait, I can't, I think– – We've gotta go upstairsand break that chain.
Come on guys, let's go.
We gotta go out upstairs and– – [Mother] She's right there.
– [Jordan] She has a walking stick.
– Where are they? Where's my spectacles? (groans) Ow! Wait! – [Ty] Go, run, run, run! – Run, run! She's gonna be mad, oh my gosh! Run, guys, run! – We're gonna get out, we're gonna get out! – I'll defend! – [Jordan] Ty's gonna defend.
– Jake got it off! Everybody out! – Children! – Yes! – [Mother] We escapedGranny's house, guys! – We escaped.
– Oh, we got out justbarely in the nick of time.
We escaped Granny's house.
– Wait, what was the walkie-talkie for? – Post stress– Where's Dad? We left Dad! (screaming) We left Dad! We left you in the house! – We made it.
– We escaped from– Uh-oh.
– Granny has cookies! – [David] Don't take the cookies! (laughing) – Thanks Granny, bye! – Guys, we escaped, we did it! That's it for today, thanks for watching.
We'll see you next time.
– Bye! (upbeat rock music).