(egg cracking) – That was a good one.
Oh!- Oh no.
– Look, a moose.
– (giggles) – Whoa, Adley, no! Argh, Niko! – [Adley] Careful, carefully.
– [Jenny] Careful.
– Oh, yeah!- Woo-hoo! – [Shaun] Argh! – Rahh!(pump tapping) – Whoo!(boat engine roaring) – Yay! – Yay! – [Jenny] Niko! – [Shaun] Oh, you're looking good.
– (laughs) – [Shaun] Here's her hat.
– [Jenny] Put her eye on.
– Let's just play it again now.
I am ready.
– [Jenny] Okay.
(drum thuds) – (laughs)- (laughs) – I'm ready.
(bright electric drum music) – Welcome to the best day- Welcome to the best day – ever.
– The boys are asleep.
– Yeah, the boys are asleep, so we're gonna make dinner for them.
– Oh breakfast, yeah.
– Oh, what are we making? – We're making French toast.
– French toast, dad's favorite.
– Once you give the French toast to dad, I'm gonna come in with Daddy and eat it.
– You're gonna eat it in bed with Dad.
– Yeah (laughs).
– And we're gonna make bacon.
– Bacon, bacon.
– Bacon, bacon, bacon.
(bag rustling) (milk glugs) – (laughs) (bottle landing) (water running) – Whoa.
– Okay, you wanna crack all the eggs? – Yeah, I have just kissed a egg.
– You want to kiss my egg? – There's no hard boiled eggs in here.
They're all fresh eggs, so they're all gonna have yolk in them.
So we're gonna do them in the bowl.
No cracking 'em up on mom's head.
(egg cracks) Argh! – (screams) (perky electronic music) (egg cracking) – That was a good one.
– Oh no.
– Oh! (blows a raspberry) Alright, now we whisk it.
(perky electronic music) – Wow! Mom, look it's a (murmurs) egg waterfall.
Wow! – Now we add a special ingredient.
Okay, mix that in.
And then we do cinnamon.
Alright that's good.
– Whoo! (perky bass guitar music) – [Jenny] Adley, I have aserious question for you.
– What? – [Jenny] Are you wearing any pants? – No.
– (laughs) (perky bass guitar music) – We'll put this inthe middle of the food.
That's what we do at feast.
Niko's baby is gonna wake him up.
– [Jenny] Okay.
Good morning!- Dada, Dada, Dada Dada, Dada, Daddy, Daddy!- He really wants that baby.
– [Adley] Daddy! – Is that (mumbles) baby? – [Niko] (giggles) – I'll pretend to be Olaf.
– [Jenny] Okay.
(kisses Nico) Let's wake up Daddy.
– [Adley] Time to wake up, Daddy.
I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs.
– (laughs) – I like warm hugs.
– Lets get daddy.
Ready?- Too bad that didn't work.
– [Jenny] Wake him up.
(“Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer”) Christmas songs! – Time to wake up daddy! – [Shaun] Morning.
– Time to wake up.
– Wake up, wake up! – [Jenny] Good morning!- (murmurs) – [Adley] Wake up! – Ah, my kids! (murmurs) – [Adley] Come on, let' go eat.
– What is going on? – Surprise! – Holy cow! Hugs, you're amazing.
– [Jenny] (laughs) Yeah.
– Aw, thank you! – Juice! – Guys, get your seats! – Oh!- Thank you! – [Adley] (murmurs) – [Jenny] Sit down, we gotta eat.
– There you go.
– [Jenny] Oh, you gonnacut that up for him? – No, he's a big boy.
– He's a big boy.
– And Niko gets a bacon.
Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon! – [Niko] Bacon, bacon.
– [Jenny] Thank you.
Adley, look at you, you're such a good helper.
– This is so fun, whatif we did this every day? You and mom could wake up together, make breakfast.
– Whoa! – All right, well, you'regonna have breakfast with us.
(perky bass guitar music) Best thing you're gonnasee all vlog, Niko eating.
– [Jenny] He's pretty (mumbles).
– [Adley] Niko, you're not wet, you're a big boy!- Cheers.
– [Shaun] Cheers.
(laughs)- Hey! – Cheers.
– [Shaun] Cheers, cheers.
(snorts) – (clapping) Go Niko, go! – (slurps) (cups thump) – Cheers.
– (laughs) – Argh! Why were you going for double cheers? – [Shaun] 'Cause he lookedat me with those cute eyes, like “Dad, I want double cheers.
” Okay, no more cheers.
– Okay, okay.
– [Shaun] No more spilling.
– Niko, look, a moose! It disappeared.
– (laughs) – Niko, look, a mice! – (laughs) – (laughing) – Whoa, that worked! – I was thinking we canall be nice as a family, and we can be together, and we can do whateverwe want at the lake, and we can go play our bicycles.
– [Jenny] Ooh! – And we can ride the track.
– I wanna go do all thatstuff and we'll do it as a family.
– And we can make sandcastles.
– [Jenny] Let's bring our sand stuff.
– Ooh, we should make sandcastles.
– Yeah, come on, let's go! – We should bury Niko in the sand.
– (laughs)- (laughs) – But then he'll get all sandy and we'll have nowhere to wash him.
– Yeah, we're being nice, remember? – That's true.
Well, we'll do you instead.
– Okay, no! – (laughs)- (laughs) – He's put his little boots on.
– [Adley] These are just my boots, so I– – [Shaun] You guys out of here? Okay.
– We're gonna go— Hey, Adley, wait! Look at your shirt.
– Yeah? – Look at my shirt.
– Twins! – [Shaun] Twinners! – [Jenny] Niko can get hisboots on all by himself.
– [Shaun] Oh, and clean up afterwards! Look at that.
– [Jenny] Good job, Niko! – [Shaun] Good job, Niko! – [Adley] Niko, get on the (murmurs), we gotta go somewhere fun! – [Shaun] Why are they so cute? (perky bass guitar music) – Mommy, Daddy, come jump with me! (babbles) – [Niko] Dada! – Hi, vlog, wanna play? – Hey, how'd you do that? She put you in a basketball hoop! – I wanted to jump with them! (yells), help! But Dad, it's so rocky! – Whoa, Adley, No! Argh, Nico.
Argh, I saved your life! – [Adley] (murmurs) – I saved you! I'm falling! Save me! – I'm pulling you back with your feet! – [Shaun] Oh, thank you! Whoa, what! – [Jenny] Babe, you'retilting the whole castle.
– [Shaun] Uh oh! – [Adley] Whoa! Good job.
– [Jenny] Have we gotour socks and shoes on? – Hey, mom, are yourpacked lunches in there? – [Jenny] I got some snacks in here.
– Hey, vlog, guess what? I'm wearing shorts forthe first time ever.
– Oh, boy.
– This year.
– Look what I'm wearing!- It feels weird.
– [Jenny] Adley and Nikoare wearing overalls.
And Niko, you've got a littlepeep show going on there! – That's air conditioning.
– [Jenny] Okay (laughs).
– I don't have any air conditioning.
– [Jenny] Yeah, that's good.
– Red shoes and overalls.
– Shoe, shoe, shoe.
Niko loves wearing shoes.
I'd say it's one of his favorite things.
– He has like four shoe changes a day.
And Adley doesn't like wearing shoes.
She just takes them off.
– I don't like wearing shoes either.
– I like wearing shoesbecause I can skateboard and ride my bike and not hurt my feet.
We got our summer bucket out! Baseball?- Hey, that's mine.
– [Shaun] Yep, I remember, you and mom are good at that.
Swing, batter, batter, batter.
Ow! – [Adley] In the car – [Shaun] Let's bring that.
– (murmurs), Niko?- We got (murmurs)! – [Shaun] We've got bikes and scooters.
– [Adley] Bubbles! – [Niko] Bubbles! – What, you gonna play in the sand? – How did your Moananecklace get in there? – I don't know.
– Moana! We need to return that to the ocean, it's the heart of Rafiki or something.
– Te Fiti?- No, it's mine.
– (laughs) – Hawaii.
– Good job, bud.
– [Adley] (murmurs) – Have everything? – [Shaun] I think we're set.
– We have a lot of toys.
– That's a lot of best days ever worth of fun.
All right, everyone in the car! Good job, Niko! What! Get down from there.
You look like a princess.
Hi princess!- This is my chair.
– It's a very good princess chair.
Here, I'll be yourprince and help you down.
– [Adley] Whoa.
– [Shaun] Whoa.
– [Adley] Whoa.
All right, hop in, hop in! Hi-ya! Hi-ya!- Let's just walk slow! (blissful dance music) – [Adley] Welcome to the best day ever.
Whoa! Ow! Sorry, vlog.
– [Adley] (mumbles) beat you! – [Shaun] Adley's gonna beat you! Whoo! – (squeals) – [Shaun] Cruising, mama! Look at that, good job, bud! [Niko] (squeeks) Oh no, our (murmurs) track's wet! – Oh, we can't scooter and ride our bike! – I think we just needto go around that side.
– [Shaun] Whoa! [Jenny] Whoa! – [Shaun] Vrum! All right, what did you wanna do? – I wanna test the water.
Come on, (mumbles).
– You digging in the sand? – [Jenny] Is the water cold, Adley? Did you feel it? – No, it's kind of warm.
[Jenny] Is it? – [Shaun] It actually is kinda warm! – I wanna take (mumbles) shoes off! Let's get my water shoe on.
– [Shaun] Shoes off? I'm down.
– Oh, shoes are— Shoes and socks off.
Throw your socks on, Adley.
– No, guys! – [Adley] Can't do it.
– [Shaun] Look at his overalls! You look like you'rehaving fun already, bud.
Oh, that feels good, actually.
It is officially summertime, girl.
Hi Barbie, welcome to summer.
You gonna go drive your boat? This is Niko's favoritething, to cruise in his boat.
(apprehensive orchestral music) – Argh! – (laughter) What are those? – Paddles.
– Oh, let's get mom.
Get her! – Get Niko! – [Shaun] Get Niko! – [Jenny] Run, Niko, run! – (yells) – Rahh!(pump tapping) – (laughs) This is so fun, I love being outside.
All right, I think it's sandcastle time.
(bright electronic music) – [Adley] (mumbles) – You gonna stand on it? – (mumbles) – (laughs) Everyone, stand on it.
Okay, is it flat? – [Adley] Okay, (murmurs).
– Oh yeah!- Yeah! – Oh yeah, oh yeah! – [Shaun] Oh! – [Jenny] Aw! – [Shaun] Niko! – Sandball fight! – [Jenny] No! That is not funny.
– [Shaun] A star! – [Jenny] Ha! – (laughs)- (laughs) (strutting guitar solo) – [Adley] Careful, carefully.
– [Jenny] Careful.
– Yeah!- Woo-hoo! – [Shaun] Ah! – [Adley] Ah! – Hey, get the waves! – Wait, wait! (feet splash) – [Jenny] Dad, you're like a little kid.
– (giggles) (cries out) – Wanna see the waves? Come on! – Hi! – [Shaun] Here come the waves! – Oh, it's cold! (adventurous electronic rock music) – Hey! that's our castle! Hi-ya, I will rebuild.
No, a giant octopus! Oh, no! – Did it! – Did it, yay! (laughs) Baseball time! – Yeh.
Okay, let me go get the ball.
– I wanna play.
Niko, can I have that? – Whoosh! – aaaAw.
– Uh-huh, looking good.
– [Shaun] Whoo! – [Jenny] Good job! Woo-hoo! – [Shaun] Get it, Niko! – Whoa!- Whoa! – [Shaun] Hey, bottle flip! (laughs) That stance, though! He's got it down! – He's got that stance down! Ready, hit the ball.
– [Shaun] Whoo! Okay, hit it again.
– Ready, go.
– Snack break!- Whoo! Snack break! – [Shaun] Snack break! Okay, your best home run into the ocean.
– I want you to toss it to me, and I'll hit it.
– Oh, okay.
Ready? – [Jenny] Yeah.
– [Shaun] Don't hit our kids.
– I won't.
– (squeals) – [Voiceover] That ballheaded toward the wall! That ball is outta here! – [Shaun] Home run! (determined rock music) This is really fun, best day ever stuff.
– [Jenny] You're too close, you need to scoot back.
There you go.
– [Shaun] Home run! I want to try this.
– [Jenny] Whoa, children, all around you! – Okay, Niko, come here, watch.
– No!- Hold still.
– [Jenny] No, no, no – Whoo! – Shaun! Naughty! Okay, you've gotta get that.
– You better get it.
– [Jenny] Did that go in the water? – [Adley] All the snacks will disappear.
– (laughs) – (babbles) – Hey vlog, watch this! Whoa! – (laughter) – I haven't tried that in a long time.
That was scary.
– Kids, do not try that at home.
– Whoo! – [Niko] Yay! – Yay! – Mommy's gonna hit it now.
– [Shaun] They're makinga plan, Niko, watch out.
Hold on, what's this plan? – Over here by me, mommy! Mommy might gonna.
She's a great player.
– (laughs)- Okay, let's see this great player.
– You gonna toss it to me? – Over here, Niko! – [Shaun] Throw it up.
Whoof! What did you tell me? Oh yeah, “You gotty go get that!” – Dad, you gotta go get that! – [Shaun] It's floating away! Argh! I saved the ball! Okay, you ready mom? – Yep.
– Mom, please try and hit it.
– [Shaun] Whoa! Holy, I think you justlike broke the ball.
– No, I didn't.
– It's like flop-sided.
– Whoo! Come here, little guy.
– [Adley] Dad, throw it to mom! – [Shaun] Okay.
– [Adley] Throw easy – What! You knocked a dent in it! All right, Niko, check this out, even on a lopsided ball, your mom's cool.
Holy cow! Holy cow, holy! – Bah! – Here we go.
What! Uh, mom, Not it.
– Dad's it! – Dad's it – [Shaun] No way.
– [Adley] Dad's it! – [Jenny] Dad's the only onewho brought his swimsuit! (boat engine roaring) – Watch out for balls! The waves might bring you back! Come on, come on.
– The ball (murmurs) waves.
– Come on.
– [Adley] Come on, ball.
– [Jenny] Come on, ball.
– I might be able to get it.
We saved it! Oh no, vlog's about to die.
I didn't bring another battery.
– Oh no! Say “Bye.
” – Bye! – We're going to hangout and play for a bit, and then we'll go homeand get a new battery and the best day ever continues.
♪ (murmurs) another (murmurs) ♪ – Shall we go play some games? – Yep.
♪ (murmurs) you knowwhat you're gonna do ♪ – Yeah! – [Shaun] Where our games at? He's trying to hold your hand.
I'll hold your hand.
– Oh, high five.
– Oh, high five, that's what he wants.
I want one.
♪ Let's go get games ♪ ♪ Like the (murmurs) tonight ♪ ♪ It is free ♪ – Welcome to our dirty basement.
That's all stuff thatneeds to go upstairs, and this is the dirty basement.
That's sometimes my desk, that's sometimes my desk, and that's sometimes my desk.
Kind of just depends on whatmy mood is that day, you know? Usually have Adley videoscruising in the background, cereal downstairs- (moaning) – for no reason.
– This one.
– [Shaun] You want that game? Everyone pick one game, and then we'll choosethe best one to play.
– Momma! Dada!- You wanna play in here? Niko wants to play in here.
He found a clean spot.
Did you guys find a game? – We got some games! – [Shaun] Whoa! – (murmurs) – [Shaun] What? – [Jenny] She made one up.
– Use this tape and take one off, tape your mouth and you can't talk.
– (laughs) – [Shaun] And that's the game? – [Adley] Yep.
– [Shaun] Sounds like a fungame, let's all play (laughs).
– (laughs) Yeah.
– Mom, we have done this game before.
– Wait, what is this game?- I know, but we're gonna play ita little differently.
We're gonna act 'em out.
– [Shaun] Ooh, we're gonna act 'em.
Hold on, we wanna play Niko's game first.
– No, we want to play the animal game.
It's super fun.
– How about we play both games? Adley, I've got an idea, come here.
How about we hurry and play Niko's game and then we can play yours? You like that idea? – Yeah, let's hurry and play Niko's game- Okay, one face, Niko.
– One face.
– [Shaun] One face.
I liked Adley's version of the game.
Played this for Adley's channel and she had us put the things on her face.
– [Adley] Let's do mine! – [Jenny] You do Adley, I'll do Niko.
– [Shaun] On your mark, – [All but Nico] get set, go.
– Okay, here's Adley eyes.
– [Shaun] Oh, you're looking good! – (laughs) – [Shaun] This is actuallythe most fun game ever.
– (laughs) – Look at Adley's big nose! – [Jenny] Ah! Put this on her eye.
– Oh, good job.
Nico can put this on.
Here's her hat.
– Put her eye on.
Budge open your mouth.
– (laughs)- (laughs) – That's a good one.
– I'm sure you can findsomething else to do.
– [Jenny] Shall we play the charade game? – The animal game? – [Jenny] Yes.
– Can I play with theseeyeballs the whole time? – [Jenny] No.
(eye pops)- You can't (mumbles).
– Hey, where is everybody? Niko, come here Niko.
Niko, come here.
Oh, I love you Niko.
What, Niko's right here! – [Adley] Guys, let'sjust play the game now.
– [Jenny] Okay.
– (laughs)- (laughs) – All right, let's play the animal game.
– Okay, I'm gonna go first.
– I wonder what it is.
Ooh, she's howling like awolf, like up on a mountain? – You! – Yes, it's a wolf?- Yeah! – Yes! Oh yeah, oh yeah! That was really good.
I knew because you were going like this.
– Hey! – [Jenny] She wasn't even making noise.
– Jump! – [Jenny] That was really good.
– (yells)- Whoa! – Hey, Niko's turn.
– Okay, next turn.
– [Shaun] Ready, Niko's turn.
(whispers) – [Jenny] We didn't see it.
Adley, no looking.
– [Shaun] Go! – [Adley] Toucan! A birdie! – Yep, what kind of bird? – [Jenny] A parrot! – Mom guessed it! – [Jenny] Yay! – We were parrots.
– (murmurs) turn! – [Shaun] Mom's turn.
No one look! Don't look, don't look.
– Oh gosh (laughter).
– (laughs) Does she have wings? – [Adley] A bird! – [Shaun] It's a fast bird.
– It's from “Lion King.
” – [Shaun] Oh, and Simbarides on it in “Lion King”! What is it? – Oscar! – [Jenny] Close! – [Shaun] Close, what is it? – Ostrich! – [Shaun] That's it, ostrich! It's Adley's turn again.
Oh, don't look, vlog.
Okay, let's all guess.
– [Jenny] A bird.
Ooh, a dancing bird.
– A flamingo!- Like a– – No.
– [Shaun] A toucan.
– Animal that can see in the dark.
– [Shaun] Ooh, a bird— An owl.
– Yes! – Oh, that was a good one!- Whoo! (owl hoots) – [Adley] Oh! – This is a very interesting one.
Are you ready? – [Adley] Yes.
– [Jenny] Oh boy.
– I'm preparing my animal.
(spits) – [Jenny] Ew, he's spitting! – You're a camel! (laughing) – (mumbles) Hop on the camel! (yells) You're falling off the camel! – Camel! He's a camel! – [Shaun] You playing the vlog? – (laughs) I did it, Daddy.
– Everyone sit down.
We're going to watchthe princess video now.
– I think they can watchthe same time as us.
– You guys can watchat the same time as us.
Thanks for watching, bye.
Who's going to end it? Someone end the vlog!- Me! – Bye!- Thanks for watching, bye! – Bye.
– (mumbles) watching, bye.
– See you guys at Adley's princess video.
Link's in the description right down here.
– Start it five seconds from now! – Five.
– Click the link in the description.
– (sigh) (bird tweets) – La, la, la, la! (bird tweets) (spring twangs) A note? (paper rustles) (audacious metal guitar) – [Jenny] Where you going? Why you choose the most dangerous way? – Bad way.
– (laughs)- Yeah.
– Don't know why.
– [Shaun] Don't go that way.