– (Dee) Name Popeye's favorite food.
– (Eve) Chicken!- (audience laughs) – You'll go, “Okay, boomer, “but that was young and dumb.
♪ (rock intro) ♪ – (Dee) There's one question.
Only one answer.
– Oh, Family Feud.
– Oh, I just showed you this one, didn't I?- Oh! I saw this on YouTube.
– (Dee) That's it.
Whoever guessesthis wins the game.
Here we go.
Name Popeye's favorite food.
– (Eve) Chicken!- (audience laughs) – (Eve) Chicken!- Oh, no.
– (Eve) Chicken!- (audience laughs) – Popeyes is the best!- (host) Show me chicken! (buzzer)- She was so confident until she turned aroundand was like, “No?” (chuckles) – That's tough.
That's a brain fart for sure.
– Nothing makes me happierthan stupid incompetence.
– And that's what you calla classic.
– I don't wanna say it, 'cause I'm a boomer and you'll go, “Okay, boomer, “but that was young and dumb.
– You're on live TV.
You have a whole team next to you, so you kind of just go with your gut and say the first thing, and it just didn't work in her favor.
– (FBE) So, that was a clipfrom Family Feud Canada, where contestant Eve Duboisanswered incorrectly and lost out on $10, 000.
– (FBE) This clip has goneviral since then, so Popeyes Chickenhas now sent her $10, 000 worth of free food.
Nice! I say that's a win.
– Way to go, Popeyes.
– ♪ Love that chickenfrom Popeyes ♪ – (FBE) As you may have noticed, for this episode, we're gonna be showing you some of those momentsthat make most game show hosts want to give up on humanity.
We're looking at you, Steve Harvey.
So, we're gonna show yousome of the funniest game show fails! – Oh my god, I love those moments!- I hope there's a lot of Steve Harvey on here.
– I love Steve Harvey.
– Oh, I love this.
Okay, 'cause I love game shows.
– (Sajak) I believe every letteryou called is in this puzzle.
– Oh! Oh my god.
Is he gonna miss it?! – Hmm.
(chuckles)- (Sajak) You have 10 seconds.
Can he do it?!- I wanna know how he's gonna mess this up.
– (man) Magic hand, magic band.
– That's what I would've said first.
– Are you kidding me?!- Is he serious? – (man) Yand, sand, vand, cand, jand, pand, fand, band, (buzzer)wand– wand! Oh! – “Wand”! (chuckles) Magic “wand”!- My god! – (Sajak) Ah.
– That “and” looks so.
– How did you forget about wand?!How do you do that?! I'm so sorry! How?!- He had the right strategy of just kind of goingdown the alphabet, but it just didn't helpthat W is at the end of the alphabet.
– You know what?I'm gonna try my best not to judge him.
Under normal circumstances, anyone would've gotten magic wand.
I saw clearly that the answer was magic wand.
But you never know.
When those hot stage lightsare on you and it's an audience of 250 people and Mom's thereand Grammy's in the corner and stuff, you never know what thatcould do to your anxiety.
– (Trebek) Less than a minute now.
– (Ken) Tool Time for 200.
– (Trebek) This termfor a long-handled gardening tool can also mean.
– I know this one.
(chuckles) – (Trebek) Ken.
– (Ken) What's a hoe? – (Trebek) No.
I would've said that.
– (laughs)- Who's a ho? – That's not that bad.
– I honestly don't know what it is.
I would've said hoe.
– (laughs) Oh! Oh my god.
– That's awkward.
– He was confident about it.
He was like, “What's a hoe?”(giggles) – Got some of theseback home, Alex.
– (laughs)- What is it? – (FBE) It's a rake.
– A rake? That doesn't make sense.
That wasn't him being stupid.
That was the show being stupid.
– But that's the right answer, right?They gave him the money? It's hoe.
I stand with this guy!He should've gotten his money.
It should've been hoe.
– I remember some of my friends at school actually telling methat– they were talking about that word, and I askedwhat it was, and they were like, “You don't wanna know.
You don't wanna know.
” And till this day, I don't properly know what it is, I don't think.
– (FBE) So, Ken Jennings may have gotten the answer wrongin that episode, but he's actually the Jeopardy contestant who hasthe longest ever winning streak on the game show with 74 wins.
So, I guess this didn't set him back too much.
I don't even know what to think at that point then, 'cause it's like, he's successful but just not at that moment.
– Maybe that's what I should just be doing.
Put my years of education into something that mattersand just start watching a bunch of Jeopardy, taking notes, learning a bunch of random trivia.
I'm not saying it's easy, but I'm saying I'm ready to put in the work.
– I used to watch this showso much when it came out, like when it was popular and peaked.
– Is that Kellie Pickler?- Budape.
– (Foxworthy) .
is the capitalof what European country? – I've never learned this.
– Is it Turkey? Hungary? Hungary! Okay.
– (Kellie) This might be a stupid question.
– Oh, Kellie Pickler.
– (Foxworthy) I'm guessingit's probably gonna be.
– Oh, gosh.
– (Kellie) I thought Europe was a country.
– Oh my god.
– (Kellie) Buddhist.
– (chuckles) – (Kellie) I nevereven heard of that.
– (Foxworthy) All right, here's your options.
I mean, you could drop out with $10, 000.
– (wheezing laughter) – (Kellie) Like, I knowthey speak French there, don't they? – Awww.
– (Kellie) I wanna say.
is France a country?- (laughs) – (Kellie) I don't knowwhat I'm doing.
– Oh, my child.
How in the helldid she get on the show? – I can tell you who'snot smarter than a fifth grader.
(chuckles)- We have our moments.
Einstein said if you judgea fish by its ability to climb a tree, everyone is stupid.
– What's endearingto Kellie Pickler is the Kellie Picklerof it all, you know? – (FBE) Kellie Picklerwas a former American Idol contestant who made it to the top sixand would go on to have a successful country music career.
– Oh, wow.
– (FBE) She actually didthis guest appearance on “Are You SmarterThan a 5th Grader?” to raise money for charity.
Well, that was nice of her.
It's just too bad she probablywon't be remembered for the charity bitand more for the blunder bit.
– You have a lot of free timeon tour buses and stuff, you know.
You might wanna get on thereand learn a few things.
– The Newlywed show!- Like the YouTube trend? (chuckles) – This is ancient.
This was the best show.
– (Eubanks) What country will your husband saythe last foreign car he rode in was manufactured? Fran?- (Fran) The United States? – Oh my god.
– (Eubanks) .
the last foreign car he rode in was manufactured? Fran?- (Fran) The United States? – (chuckles) – (Eubanks) That's nota foreign country.
– That hair.
– (Fran) Texas.
– (Fran) Texas.
– (snickers)- (Eubanks) Texas! – At least what–you watch TV to be entertained.
And if it's at the expenseof someone else, I think we can all accept it.
(laughs) – That's just clear misunderstanding.
That's not even she didn't know the answer.
(laughs)- I loved watching that show just because they were allyoung and dumb and said things they never would've saidif they hadn't been on TV.
– Sweet, sweet, sweet holy spirit.
For one, I was totally distracted by that hair.
That was some good hair.
I wonder how many cansof hairspray went into that.
That was a look.
– (FBE) So, this is from the 1960s game showThe Newlywed Game, which would make husbandsand wives compete against each other to see who knewthe other one better.
And the women–the wives always won.
– Oh, we should play that.
(chuckles)- As long as we're on the same team.
(laughs)- (Harvey) Point values are double.
We got top seven answers on the board.
– (Harvey) Name something a doctormight pull out of a person.
– His finger.
(laughs)- (Harvey) Name something a doctor might pull out of a person.
– A bone.
– (Darcy) A gerbil.
– (laughs)- (Harvey) Darcy.
– (Darcy) A gerbil.
– (audience laughs) – Oh my god.
– (contestant laughs) – I am amazed to hear that.
– No, ma'am.
What?- That's an '80s rumor.
(chuckles) – Plot twist: It's on the board.
– Put it on the board.
Put it on the board.
It has to be on there.
– (Darcy) I heardabout something like that once.
– Yeah, she's talkingabout the Richard Gere story.
– (Harvey) I mean, just right out like that.
– She knew immediately.
(laughs)I just– – (Harvey) Bam! Gerbil!- Gerbil! – (Harvey) Just like that.
– (laughs)- (Harvey) Bam! Gerbil! Just like that.
– That's alarming, 'cause I think thatmy knee-jerk response would've been a baby.
– Aww, I kind of feel bad for her, though.
She's just, like– Steve Harvey's justmaking it so much worse.
(laughs) – I love Steve Harvey'sreactions to any of these sort of ridiculousFamily Feud things, though, 'cause he's such a funny man, and he takes it so seriously.
– Where would have the gerbil?- The human body can do some amazing things.
– It was Richard Gere.
The story was– the rumor wasthat he had to go to the hospital and have a gerbilpulled out of his butt.
– (Sajak) Just read it.
– (Keri) Gondola ride through Venice! – Yeah!There we go.
Starting off witha good thing this time.
– I was like, was she gonnasay 'Veen-ice' or something? – (Sajak) Let's checkyour geography knowledge.
What country do you thinkwe're sending you to? – (David) Paris.
Ha! Ahhh! Oh.
– (Sajak) What countrydo you think we're sending you to? – (David) Paris.
– (audience laughs) – (laughs)- (David) France.
– No!- (Keri) Do we still get it? – (laughs) – Oh!- (Sajak) Apparently, you know your husband well.
– Come on now, David.
– (Keri) Italy! (laughs)- (audience cheers) – Oh my god!- Paris.
Is Venice in Paris? No! Because Paris is a city already.
Venice is not in it! – He just shook his head.
He's like, “Ah, no.
I know where this is gonna end up.
“(laughs) “I'm gonna live on the internet now.
” (laughs)- I've had so many– a countless number of peopleask me where I'm from.
And then, I'll say Nicaraguaor Costa Rica, and then they're like, “What part of Mexico is that in?”And I'm just like.
– (Carey) George, what do we havefor our woman from.
– Price is Right.
– (George) They said it couldn't be done.
It's an off-road motorcycle, a new range, and a new treadmill!- Oh, this is like that Family Guy jokewhen they talk about who gets the okay presents–(laughs) Oh, no! – (George) .
treadmill!- (laughs) He falls off.
I called it!- Oh, please fall.
Please fall, please fall, please fall.
Yes! – I knew that was goingto happen! (laughs) – I'm glad that it was somethingthis time that the contestants didn't do, but somebodythat hosted.
– Just went straight to the ground.
Took it like a champ, though.
(laughs) – Oh my gosh.
Well, she hasstories to tell about that treadmill.
– I wonder if they told himto do that or if he just did it, 'cause he thought it'd be funny, and then it backfired on him, 'cause I feel like the producersof that show wouldn't be like, “Get on the treadmilland run backwards.
” – (FBE) Did you lose your faithin humanity today or do you think that game showsand live TV in general are just very stressful?- Oh, man.
I feel forthe contestants, man.
I feel like it'sjust stressful, you know? You got the money on the line, you got the famous host, and then you got however many peopleare in the crowd watching you.
– I don't lose my faithin humanity.
Everyone has the thingsthey're good at and things they're bad at.
– I think game shows portray such a good mistake of humans, and I love it.
(chuckles) – You're on live TV, and it's hard, and you get nervous, 'cause even when I've been doingall this React stuff for the past couple of years, I still get nervous.
– To have a cameraright on your puss, and then you gotta think?I mean, look how bad I do! – Thanks for watchingthis hilarious of episode of Generations REACT!(objects crashing) – (FBE) Oh! Are you okay?!- (Sharon) Oh my god.
I'm totally fine.
I just– I was tryingnot to let it happen.