– Hey guys it's Karina! – It's Ron, from – [Both] Sis vs bro! – And today we're doing the – [Both] giant boardgame challenge, part two! – But this time the winner donot get $1, 000, oh no, no, no, the winner gets $5, 000! (screaming) So that means this timeI can get my revenge.
– Well sorry to break itto you, I'm gonna win again (sad piano) So to get the money youhave to go through the board game which startshere in Ronald's room, goes through the livingroom, and ends outside! – Woohoo! – We gonna be going allover the place today.
– If you land on thegray square you are safe.
– If you land on a blue squareyou have to do a challenge.
– If you land on the red square, you spin the mystery wheel.
– And finally if you land ona black square, just say oh no because you have to do a punishment! – So guys there is nothingleft to do except rock, paper, scissors, who goes first? – Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! Oh yes I won, I finallyhave my chance of winning.
It is my roll number uno, let's do this.
Three, that's okay, notreally, I am fine with it.
One, two, three, oo la la.
I have to spin the mystery wheel.
So guys, I'm on a winning streak so far so let's spin, something good, somethinggood, something good, something good, something good.
Go forward two spaces, oh yeah! One, two, I have to spinthe mystery wheel again.
Guys I told you I was on a winning streak.
I'm gonna get these$5, 000 dollars for sure.
– [Man] But why, why would you do that? (speaking in foreign language) – Ron, you have to miss your next turn.
Just like last time.
– Dun nuh nuh nuh.
– Guys, Ronald is really far ahead, so I gotta get a six in order to beat him.
I got a one.
– [Ron] Yeah! – One.
At least I'm safe.
So guys, Ronald is missing his turn, so that means I get to go again.
Alright, let's get a six.
Three, one, two, three.
I'm safe, and I'm right behind Ronald.
– So guys, I'm about to leave my room and head out into the nextsection, the living room.
(suspenseful music) Okay, let's spin or roll.
Six, yes, oh yes! Let's move six.
One, two, three, four, five, six.
The mystery wheel again.
Guys, I told you I was ona winning streak today.
Two dice next turn, oh yeah, oh yeah.
– That's no fair.
So guys, $5, 000 is way better than $1, 000.
I need to win this.
A one again.
(laughing) One, oo I got the mystery wheel.
Finally something good.
Three, two, one.
Opponent moves back 2 spaces.
– What, no! – [Karina] You got that on punishment.
– No! – Ronald, I have yourpunishment right here.
– [Ronald] I'm sacred.
– And it's really good.
Alright, are you ready? – Not really.
– Alright, so you have to give$100 to the opponent, AKA me.
– What, guys, I don't think I have $100.
– Ronald, yes you do.
You know where it is.
– Maybe I don't, you don't know.
(sniffling) – Thank you! – I just lost $100, but that's okay, because I'm gonna get $5, 000 because I have two dice right now.
So let's roll these badboys up and get a 12.
Four, not too bad, nottoo bad, I'll take it.
Now, dice numero dos.
Six, yes, I got ten, oh yeah! – Guys this is so unfair, I think Ronald's cheating.
– I'm hacking the game.
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, no ten.
– Ronald you got a punishment.
I'm gonna pick something really good.
Your punishment is to putyour leg in the toilet.
(record scratching) (crickets chirping) – She's kidding, right? – No, I'm not.
– No! (laughing) Guys, I'm not ready, butI'm gonna do it anyway, because I have to win this challenge.
(suspenseful music) (screaming) – Ronald, relax, it's just water.
– Guys, that was so gross, but at least I got one stepcloser to getting my $5, 000.
– Guys, Ronald is so ahead of me.
I gotta catch up, let's get a six.
Oh, I almost got a six, Igot a four which is alright.
Okay, one, two, three, four.
Oh no, I have a punishment! – Yes! – [Karina] Oh no, what am I going to do? – Karina your punishmentis to eat a garlic clove.
– What, are those even edible? – Yes.
– Oh no, that's gonna taste horrible.
– Karina, dinner is served.
– This is all I have to eat for dinner.
– [Ronald] Yes.
– Okay, I don't knowhow I feel about this.
Oh no! Oh no, I don't like it.
(chipper music) (somber music) Oh my God! (upbeat music) (gasping) I swallowed it.
– So guys, now it's my turnto get closer to the $5, 000.
(somber music) Five, oh yeah, oh yeah! One, two, three, four, five.
Oh yes, the mystery wheel.
It's on my side today.
Go forward two spaces, oh yes.
One and a two, oh yes, Ihave to do a challenge.
– Ron I picked something good for you.
Not as good as the last one, but it's still pretty good.
Alright, are you ready? So, your challenge is tohula-hoop for 15 seconds.
– Oh no, I don't evenknow how to hula-hoop.
– So guys, if Ronald doesnot complete this challenge he has to move back one space, which is awesome for me.
Okay guys, I have my timer ready.
Alright three, two, one go.
(record scratching) – Wait, I didn't touch it.
– Aw, you didn't evendo like five seconds.
You only did two seconds.
(sad piano) – [Ronald] Guys, I just wentspace farther from my $1, 000.
– Guys, cross your fingers for me.
I really really need to win this.
Okay, three, two , one.
Five, yes, I got a five, finally, something good.
Okay, one, two, three, four, five.
I get to spin the mystery wheel.
I'm swapping places, yes! Move over buddy, becausethis is now my spot.
Oh yeah, I'm in the lead now.
– What happened, no! Guys, I'll get my revenge, you will see.
Six, please six, four.
One, two, three, four.
Oh yes, the mystery wheel is on my side.
I'm gonna get to swap places, Karina's gonna be salty.
– I'm sweet.
– This is exactly what I need.
Now please, the Lord, give me a swap places.
Swap places, swap places, swap.
Move to the nearest challenge.
Oh, that's actually really far ahead.
– No, you have to go back.
– One, two.
So what's my challenge now? – Ronald, your challenge isto eat a banana in 15 seconds.
– Oh no, I don't even know ifI can do it in two minutes.
– Your timer starts now.
That's pretty slow.
It's already been seven seconds.
(laughing) Ronald, and your time is up.
You only took one bite.
– Okay yeah, so thatmeans I have to move back.
At least I'm safe.
– Guys, I'm so ahead ofRonald I can smell the money, even though it's stillpretty far away, but still.
Now, it's my turn to roll the die.
One, two, three, oh, I'm safe, perfecto.
– Guys, I'll get six.
No, that was so close to six.
One, two, three, andfour, at least I'm safe.
– Guys, it's my turn onceagain, and I'm gonna get a six.
Yes, no, so close.
– Yes! – I got two.
One, two, oh, I'm safe.
– It's time to flip thetables and get a six.
Six! One, two, three, four, five, six.
Oh, I have to do a challenge.
– Oo I got a good one in mind for you.
Ronald, your challenge is to finish your Rubik's Cube in 10 seconds.
– Okay, I think I can do that.
– You only have two secondsto inspect your cube.
– Okay, I'm finished.
– [Karina] Okay, are you ready? – Yeah.
– [Karina] Three, two, one, go.
– Oh my goodness, I messed up.
– Ronald, you messed up and that cost you, because now it's been 10 seconds.
– No! – That means he's gottamove back one space.
– Are you kidding me? – Come on please be six, please please please.
Four not that bad, not the best, but it's still pretty good.
Okay, one, two, three, four.
Okay, I'm safe.
– Alright guys, I'm gonna get a six, and you all are gonna be jealous.
Yes! Told you, told you, told you.
– This is so unfair.
– [Ronald] One, two, three, four, five, no six.
I have to do a punishment.
– I'm gonna pick somethingreally good for you.
Ronald, your punishment iscrack a egg on your head.
– No! – You can always not do your punishment, but you have to move back one space.
– Okay, I'll do that, one.
– It's a two, I almost got a six.
One, two, oh, at least I'm safe.
– It's my roll now, let's get a six.
Please six, please, yes, oh yes! One, two, three, four, five, and I meet up with Karina for six.
So guys, I have caughtup to Karina, finally, but I have to share a spot with her.
– This is unfair.
Okay guys, my turn now I gotta get a six, so I can move away from Ronald, because I don't want to be standing like this for much longer.
Alright, three, two, one.
Oh, I almost got a six, but I got a four.
That's pretty good.
One, two, three, four.
Oh no, I have to do a punishment.
– Yes, Karina, your punishment is to give $100 to the opponent, and you know who that is.
– I have to give you your money? – Yes.
– I will get my money back, oh yes.
– Here you go.
Alright, ti amigos.
Let's roll, six, six! – You got a one.
– No! At least I'm safe.
– Please please please please.
– No, I got one.
– Oh yeah, oh.
– At least I'm safe.
– Alright, me amigos, let's roll.
Six please, six! – [Karina] No.
– Yes! One, two, three, four.
Bye bye, Karina, five, six.
Oh, yeah, I am safe.
– One please.
– [Karina] Yes a five! One, two, three, four, five.
Oh no, I have to do a challenge.
– Karina your challenge isto hula-hoop for 15 seconds.
– That should be easy-ish, right? Guys, Ronald didn't saywhat part of my body I should hula-hoop with, soI'm gonna do it with my arm.
(sighing) – Three, two, one, go.
What? Karina, your time is up.
Six, three, ugh! – [Karina] You got a three.
– Uno, do, tres, oh, a challenge.
– Oh no, we're sharing a spot again.
Ron, your challenge is to drink a glass of water in 10 seconds.
– Oh no.
– Time starts now.
(suspenseful music) (gulping) Stop.
– Oh, I was so close.
– [Karina] You only did half.
– So guys, that means Ihave to move back a space.
One, oh no guys, I haveto do a punishment.
– I got a good punishment up my sleeves.
Your punishment is to eat a garlic clove.
– What, I don't want to do that.
I'd rather move back one space.
Guys, I'm moving back again.
I was at the challengeand moved back twice, and now I'm at the safe.
– Guys, I'm about to enterinto a really dangerous zone, because there's no safe places.
Three, two, one.
Three, not that bad, okay, one, two, three.
Oh no, another challenge? – Karina, your challenge is to drink a glass of water in 10 seconds.
– I think I can do that.
– Your time starts now.
(gulping) – What? (gasping) – Guys, I did it.
– Yay, I got a six, oh yes, oh yes! Yes, one, two, three, four, five, six.
I got the mystery wheel, andI'm right next to Karina.
– I'm gonna beat you.
– Go forward two spaces, yay! – No! – [Ronald] One, two.
The punishment, dun, dun dun! – Ron, this is the onlypunishment we haven't done, and it's like a punishment for me as well.
– Oh, I wonder what it is.
– Alright Ronald, you have to lick your opponents nose with your tongue.
(record scratching) – What, okay.
(laughing) It's a punishment for you.
– You're gonna lick my entire face.
What kind of punishment is that? Guys, Ronald is right in front of me.
The money is so close, so I better catch up before Ronald snatchesit before me, two, one.
– Please don't be six, please don't be six.
– Yes, yes, yes, yes, it's a six! – No! Guys, she cannot win one more time.
– One, two, three, four, five, six.
– [Ron] No! – Yes, I got the mystery wheel, and the money is rightthere at two spaces away.
Guys, let's hope for something good.
– [Ron] Yes! – No, no, no, no, no, no, we're redoing that.
– Missy I Know Everything, this is my spot now.
– No! – Oh yeah, you have to go back all the way to that punishment over there.
Guys, all I need is athree and my life is Gucci.
Go three, three, three, three, three.
Yes!- No! – Guys, it's time for the moment of truth.
One, two, bye bye two punishments, and I'm gonna get my money.
Yes, I won, I won, oh yes! Oh yeah, how do you feel? How do you feel? – This is so unfair, I call a redo.
– Guys, this is actually $5, 000.
It's much more than partone, which was only 1, 000.
– This is so unfair.
So guys comment down below if you think that we should od this again.
I think we should, because this is unfair.
Ron clearly cheated.
– But next time with $10, 000, oh! – We hope you like this video, If you did, – [Both] Smash that like button.
– See you all next times, good – [Both] Bye! (upbeat music).