– Guys, I just found outwe're going to the Maldives! And we're going to Dubai! I'm so, so excited, but thatmeans I get to go shopping! (party horn squeaking) We have to get some cute beach outfits, gotta get some swimsuits, gotta get some new flip-flops, 'cause I haven't got those.
I'm so excited, we gotta go shopping, and I don't think Ronald knows, so I'm gonna go tell Ronald right now.
Ronald! Ronald! – [Ronald] Yeah? – [Karina] Ron, guess, guess.
– I don't know.
– [Karina] Just guess, anything.
– We're going to get ice cream.
– No, we're going to the Maldives! – What? – [Karina] And we're going to Dubai! – Really? – [Karina] Yeah! – Yeah! – [Karina] That means wehave to go shopping, Ronald! (record scratching) – I don't wanna go shopping.
– [Karina] No, you have to go shopping.
– I have clothing.
– [Karina] Yeah, but youneed like summer clothing, you need beach clothing.
– Really? – [Narrator] One eternity later – So guys, we are backfrom the shopping mall, I got all my swimsuits, Iactually already packed them all, I'm super excited 'causewe are leaving for our trip tomorrow, so and I'm not finished packing so I gotta finish packing.
I'm gonna show you guyswhat I've packed so far here in my suitcase.
I just brung my day outfits, I didn't bring like my evening outfits.
That's all I got so I'mdefinitely not prepared, we're leaving tomorrow and it's 2:30 so Idon't have a lot of time so I better get packing.
– I'm really excited becausethis is Alia's first trip, and she never reallywent on a trip before.
She went to Portugal and Madrid, but that doesn't really countbecause it was a road trip.
But this is her first plane ride, she gets to see the plane, it's really exciting, but at the same time, she gets the biggest suitcase, I mean, her suitcase is so big, it's bigger than her.
It's so unfair, look at my suitcase, it's so small, so compact, and yes, this is pink, I like pink.
Uh, little known fact.
And look, my sandals right here, they still to go in this monstrosity.
(sad music playing) Please help me.
So guys, we just made it in the airport and you should have seen our car, it was packed to the brim.
Even a fly couldn't fit in it.
My shoes couldn't fit in it.
Please help me.
– Our bags are being sent away, bye bye.
We just got our backpacks with us and we're ready to goonto our first plane.
– Out of three.
– We'll see you guys there.
And guys, here is Alia.
Alia, are you so excitedto go on the plane for the first time ever? You're gonna go to the beach, you're gonna play in the water, (mumbling baby talk) you so excited? Aw.
So guys, we are about to enter the plane, we're on the walk onto the plane, this is going to be the smallestand the shortest plane ride but the next one, the secondone, is going to be the longest and it's going to be thenicest, I'm so excited.
So but first we have toget through this plane ride which I don't think isgoing to be too bad, I mean it's just normal so, yeah.
So guys, we just got off our plane, we didn't really recordit 'cause it was small, it was kinda boring, itwas really squishy, so, we didn't record that, but we're definitely gonna record the next one, oh gosh, Ron, we're definitely gonna record the next one 'cause it's seven hours long, it's the longest plane andit's gonna be super awesome 'cause we're gonna have a nice bed because it's gonna be over night, and we're gonna showyou every little detail, anything that's on the plane, we're gonna show you it.
I'm super tired so I can't waitto go to sleep on the plane, also I'm so hungry so I can'twait to find something to eat.
So guys, we'll see you guys then.
So guys, we're about to board the airplane and this plane is really cool'cause it has two floors, we're gonna be on the secondfloor we're super excited, and also this plane has a bar? Like what? I'm so excited because Ijust can't wait to sleep.
I been walking my feet for so long and I just want to lie down.
– Walking your feet? – Walking on my feet.
(Ronald laughing) And I just want to lie down, relax, have a glass of water and just chill, but before that, of course, we're gonna have to show you all the, all the like things and the seats and the buttons and allthe things and everything.
– And there's always gonnabe hidden drawers everywhere.
– Alia, hi there! Are you having a good time? You excited to go on the plane? – Think she said yes.
– So guys, we just sat down on our seats, we didn't even get a good look around, but it already looks pretty awesome, I'm sitting right next to Ronald, right behind this little board thing, and Ronald said he wantsto show me something 'cause I think he justfound something out.
– Okay, so.
– Oh, fancy, can make it go down.
– (woman off-screen)Orange or apple juice? – Apple juice.
– [Karina] You got somefresh apple juice, Ronald.
– I already had some applejuice but I drank all mine 'cause I was thirsty.
You can make this godown, very, very nice.
– And back up.
– In case I don't want to tell you like Ron, goodbye, Idon't want to talk to you.
– No! – All right, so continuing on the tour, we have this there for ourfeet, because I'm pretty sure we can make our seat turn into a bed, we got nice blanket in case we get cold.
Also the TV is very awesome, showing the Angry Birds movie, too.
Got some plugs and remote, very nice.
– I found out our tray table.
– [Karina] Our tray table'sin there, ooh, very nice.
– [Ronald] And then you can fold it up.
– [Karina] Ooh, very fancy.
– And then there's like a side.
– Ron, we're gonna eat like kings tonight.
(laughing) All right, gonna push that back in.
All right, we have some nicedrinks here on the side, we got an eye mask, we got some lights, ooh this is where you canturn your seat into a bed, got some very nice complimentary drinks, you got another screen here'cause this isn't enough, I don't know what thatis for, but we got that.
You being fancy drinking your apple juice, your fancy apple juice.
– Hi, I'm posh.
– [Karina] All right, I'm gonna try and turn my thing into a bed.
So gotta keep my feet up and get ready and press the bed thing, maybe I have to hold it.
Aw yeah, look at that.
It's going into a bed! – [Ronald] You have to hold it? – Yeah.
This is the most epic bed ever.
– Karina, this is any normal bed.
(laughing) – You guys, we are fully lying down, well I can't really lie downbecause my bag is over there.
But this is still pretty epic.
– I'm sitting on the seat belts.
– Very, very nice.
– Okay, but for take off, we need to put it to normal, though.
– [Karina] 'cause we're not that fancy.
– Okay, so we aredefinitely gonna take off, and if we find somethingnew about this place, we're gonna show it off.
Okay, good, they have outlets.
If they didn't have outletsI probably would scream, so.
Guys, we're gonna seeyou guys when we take off or when we get a drink, 'cause I'm really hungry.
(record scratching) – Hungry, I thought you said drink.
– Hi guys, we are up from our seats, so we can check out this bar.
We've got like a whole bunch of room, you've got snacks, M&M's, I want M&M's.
You got some, I don't knowwhat that, but it looks fancy.
– That's some olives, that's some pretzels.
– I want a pretzel.
– That's some fruit sticks over there.
– [Karina] Fruit's too healthy for us.
This is pretty cool.
We've got a lounge area soyou can sit down and chill.
– This is good.
– So guys, it's one in the morning now, think me and Ron aregonna finally go to sleep.
– Watched a few movies, we had a few snacks and now it's time to go to bed 'cause I'm pretty tired now and we have to wake upat four in the morning to leave the plane so I'mgonna be so tired then, so I better try to sleepso good night, Ronald.
Good night guys, seeyou guys in the morning.
So guys, we just landed in Dubai, we're in the Dubai airportand now we have to wait for our next flight to the Maldives.
I'm so excited to be just on the beach, you know, chilling, tanning, swimming.
– And like taking a break from all this 'cause I'm just so tiredfrom taking all these flights and I just wanna like sleep.
– Karina, it was only like two flights, what do you mean all these flights? – That's still a lot, okay.
(laughing) I can't wait to just chilland sleep on the beach.
– Sleep on the beach? – Ron, what are you gonna do right when we get to the Maldives? – I'm gonna dibs the pooland lock myself in my room.
(laughing) – Okay.
So guys, while we wait for our next plane, we are going to be sittingin the Dubai lounge, it is epic, because youknow, Dubai, it's like – Epic-o.
So we got our epic sittingspots with our epic outlets to charge our epic phones.
– We got an epic ice cream cart here like they give you free ice creamand it's like in a cart.
– Ah! – Epic.
Free unlimited access to the washroom.
(laughing) And also they have afood bar and a drink bar.
Do you wanna go check that out? – Yeah.
– So guys, we got a wholebunch of different cakes.
All of these are gonna be for Ronald 'cause I know he wants them.
We got a whole bunch ofdifferent healthy sandwiches.
– And over here we have some drinks.
You gotta, I got some wine, Ronald, you want wine? – No, yes.
(laughing) – You got all these drinks, they've got some more sweets, like, 'cause you can't have enough sweets.
– All look super tasty.
I really want that 7up right there, that looks very, very nice.
– How about 8 up, Karina, how about 8 up? – 9 up.
– Yeah, 10 up, I'll give you a deal.
(laughing) – Okay, sure.
Now we're gonna go back toour seats so we can chill, you know, relax until the next flight, maybe sleep a little 'causeit's literally four a.
So guys, we are going on our next flight straight to Mauritius.
– Yeah, no, Maldives.
– Maldive, we're going to the Maldives.
– We're about to go inside the plane, we're just in the passagefrom the plane to the airport.
It's almost ten o'clock, haven't had any breakfast except for like a tinycroissant so that's wonderful.
– Karina, that wasn't tiny that was huge.
– Yeah, but croissants aren'tthat filling, okay Ronald.
– So hopefully on thisplane they have some food 'cause I am so hungry.
And we're gonna be posting on our stories, also I'm going to be opening advent calendar 'cause it's the morning, I still haven't opened myadvent calendar for today, so I'm posting it on mystories so stay tuned.
(singing) So guys, we are sitting inthe seats of the next airplane and I didn't expect theseats to be like nice because this plane's only four hours long, but it's pretty epic, I've got lots of leg room, we got a chair that folds out into a bed, we got Ronald right here, sitting right next to me as always.
– And I come with the flight.
– We have another screen here in case I don't wantto talk to Ron anymore 'cause Ron's just beingannoying, like bye Ronald.
Wait how do you put up the screen? It's kinda useless 'cause Ican just peer over like that.
– Well why would you? – I don't know.
We got a little, tiny TV, very, very nice.
Right here we got our tray table, I think.
Here is Ronald, once again.
And also we see all theselike weird, puddle things, I think they're coral reefs, you see these light bluepatches in the water? I think those are coral reefs.
Also, there's an island in this center, I don't know if you cansee it, I can zoom in, oh, oh, clouds, it's very cloudy.
Guys, now I have a clearview of this island.
And if you look closely, I'm pretty sure that's a resort there.
– Maybe it's our resort! – Maybe.
No, I'm pretty surewe're landing somewhere, like on a big island and we're gonna take a boat to our resort.
– Well, it has to be bigenough to fit an airplane.
– Yeah, so we're landing on- Why are you zoomed in on me – Wait, whoa, look at that, that's a way bigger island.
And it has like thesehuge, one of those huge like puddle things we saw around it.
Wait oh, wait, look.
And this is one of theislands, I'm assuming.
Look, there's so manylittle houses on there if you zoom in, and look, and these islands, there's like houses sticking out of the islands, and like in Bora Bora.
Yeah, oh nope, the clouds are coming back, oh nope, please, clouds be gone, we would like to see the islands, please.
So guys we just landed in the Maldives.
We're still alive, so that means we're gonna have a great trip inthe Maldives, I'm so excited.
– Karina, you're dancing.
– Yeah, first we have to go on a boat, get to our island, I see the city.
(Ronald mumbling) – The security.
I wonder if the airport's gonna be like the same airport in Hawaii, I don't know if you guyshave been to Hawaii, but their airport islike made of like straw and the room's made ofstraw and everything is like outside and I rememberthe one time we went to Hawaii it was raining so much, we all got soaked.
But today it looks extremelysunny, not a sign of rain, maybe cloudy, but that'sthe least of our worries.
– But clouds bring rain.
– Okay, hopefully no rain, then.
Let's get off this planeand get to our island.
– Ah! – So guys, we are in theairport and I'm so hot.
I'm wearing leggings, so youcan imagine how hot I am.
I'm like, I'm gonna turn into a puddle of Karina on the floor, andif you wanna take me any place you gotta grab a bucket.
– Yes, you're a snowman and you're gonna melt.
– Yeah, but soon we're gonna be going on a boat to our resort, I'm super excited to jump in the water, I think I might jump inthe water fully clothed, I don't care, I'm just so hot, so there's this little, thesecouple of fans over there, but I don't think thoseare doing me much good 'cause it's just so hot here.
What do you have to say about this, what's your opinion?- Your mom.
(gasping) – Okay guys, we'll see you on the boat.
Okay guys, we are now inside the boat, there's like a reallygood air-conditioner, so I'm gonna survive it, thankfully.
And we got some nice life jackets in here and we are sailing away from shore, goodbye airports that brought us here.
So guys! (Ronald screaming) We are at our villa, so that means it's time for a villa tour! So this is the front gateand over here we got walls to protect like us from like strangers.
And right here we got a chill path, to know you gonna walk the path to chill.
– [Ronald Sing-Song] Mining away.
– Mining away, sure.
And we're gonna walk, you know, and then ba-bayum, it's a pool! Like we got a pool, likeright in front of our door.
This is the front door, butwe don't like using this door because this door is boring, we got a better door.
And we got this pool, it's an L-shaped pool, it goes around there.
– And then kung-fu fight! – Put down the bamboo stick, no one has to get hurt.
Okay, no more kung-fu fighting.
All right so right herewe have our little deck, this is the front entrance that we use.
Got some cool couches andright here we got the beach, we got sand, we'regonna walk on the beach, oh yeah, there's crabs, be careful.
Right here we got some places to sit, we got little bean baggos.
And then right here is thewater, like it's so close, like I can touch it, I'mgonna touch the water.
I touched the water.
– Okay, I'm gonna touch the water.
Oh that's nice.
– The water is really nice.
So the beach is rightin front of our door.
So let's now go backto our door right here and show you the inside.
– Karina, we have to show off this.
This cleans our feets.
– Okay, you can cleanyour feet with the water, but I'm gonna clean myfeet with this hedgehog, 'cause you like wipe your feet on here and it gets the sand off.
Ron's doing it the newbie way.
(laughing) Now you got sand all over your feet again, 'cause you just made your feet wet.
(laughing) Ronald is a newb.
(laughing) Let's go inside the villa.
So now we are inside the villa, inside air conditioning, finally, I'm not gonna sweat my guts out.
So right here we have the entrance.
– Karina, are you okay? (laughing) – I don't know, it's so hot here.
We have our entrance way, wegot lots of space to do yoga.
That's Ronald's yoga.
Do a yoga move.
Wait no, don't get the, no! (beeping) All right so here wegot a nice sitting area, and right here is the master bedroom, we got Alia's little bed, aw.
– Oh yeah! – Okay.
(laughing) Got a master bedroom, it's really cool, it's got a canopy bed it'slike hanging from the ceiling.
– This is where you doyour parkour and breathing.
– Okay, parkour breathing.
(farting) Here we got the drinksso we can be all fancy.
Right here is the closet, we have this area to change our outfits.
– So you can like, this outfit's cute, maybe this outfit's not cute, Ronald's outfit's not cute.
– You're fat.
(laughing) – All right, so right here, – Shelf, you have to mention the shelf.
– Ron wants to mention the shelf.
– This is the ultimate shelf.
– Right here we got somesinkies, got some suitcases here, and right here is super awesome because we have an outdoor shower.
Look how big this shower is, you can fit like 15 people here.
– Karina, I think that's a bit too harsh, because at least one ofthem is gonna be obese.
(record scratching) – What? – So you cannot fit 15 people.
– Okay, maybe, but righthere we got the bathtub, we got some leaves inthis, it's a little gross, but you know, it'sstill an outdoor bathtub so it's super epic.
– So it counts.
– We got this pointless umbrella, because there's no likeumbrella, it's just sticks.
All right, so.
– It's pull, Karina, doyou know how to read? – Yes, I do.
– Karina's retarded.
– Welcome to our bedroom! – I dibs everything in this house.
– No, this is my bedright next to the window, that's Ronald's bed nextto the boring old wall.
– I like walls.
(laughing) – Okay, I dibs this beanbag thing, though.
– I already dibs that.
– No, it's mine, it'son my side of the bed.
– But it's about to be on mine.
– Okay, fine, you canhave the beanbag thing, I don't know what you'regonna do with it, though.
(Ronald groaning) Okay, that's very nice.
Right here we got our closet and right here we got the bathroom, got a nice sink we got a mirror, we got the toilet, we gotthe shower, very nice.
(Ronald yelling) (laughing) – Wait, the flip flops.
– Yeah, these are all my shoes I brought, I have to bring four shoes, okay, four different kinds of flip flops.
– And the TV.
And the remote.
And the drawers.
– Yes, yes, okay, Ronald.
– And the towels.
– Yes, okay, Ronald, you're getting a little bit – And the carpet.
– Okay! All right guys, but this isnot the end of our adventure – Ow, you hit me in the face.
– Sorry, Ronald.
We are going to be vlogging on our stories every single day on Instagram, they'll be a link down below, we'll be posting pictures, vlogging stories, everything, all of our lives will beon display on Instagram, so you better go follow our Instagram accounts to see.
– Yes, I am a chicken flying through the sky.
– And guys, we are going to bestaying here for seven nights and then we're gonna go to Dubai and stay there for four nights and it's gonna be super duper epic! – Epic-o! – We're gonna be vlogging thewhole thing on our stories, so our Instagrams willbe linked down below.
But guys, now it's time to end this video.
We hope you liked it, if you did, – [Both] smash that like button and we'll see you all next time, good bye! – You good? – Maybe.