♪ Bob and Brad, ♪ ♪ The two most famous ♪ ♪ Physical therapists ♪ ♪ On the internet.
♪ – Hi folks, I'm BobSchrupp, physical therapist.
– Brad Heineck, physical therapist.
– And we are the mostfamous physical therapists on the internet.
– In our opinion, of course Bob.
– If you wonder why we'rein this setting here, Brad and I are actually in my basement and we're filming because the facility where we film at actually came up with two known cases of coronavirus.
So, we didn't get exposedto these people directly but obviously the entirefacility is questionable, you know, and we got a separate room but– – Right, so we are not there anymore– – And we gotta keep a six feet away.
– Right– – How long we're onthe borderline of that? (laughing) – Carry on Bob.
I'll be right back.
(giggling) – All right, so how to clean, this is the title: howto clean your phone, keyboard, pen, mouse, and soon easily and effectively, and this is something that's gonna be very pertinent today, actually.
– Yes – We've been using thisalready for this purpose.
So, by the way, if youare new to our channel, please take a second to subscribe to us.
We provide videos, how tostay healthy, fit, pain free and we upload every day.
Do you wanna turn that around Brad? – Oh (laughing) Boy, we're a little off, I'm sorry.
– Get a chance, go ahead subscribe to us but also, you wanna go to bobandbrad.
com because we're alwaysgiving something away.
What are we giving away this week? I think the Nikolai Tan.
– No, we're giving away one of these Brad.
– Oh, yes– – So, this is a FlexiSpot desk support.
I'll come up with the rightname in just a minute.
– We're a little thrown off here because it's a monitor orlaptop, stand workstation.
Alright, you can also find this.
It'll be pinned to the topof the page on Facebook.
And if you want a short version of us, go to Instagram or Twitter.
– There you go.
– So, this is a real dilemma.
Actually this happenedto me 30 years ago, Brad.
I was in a hospital.
I was seeing a patient thatwas infected with a virus.
– And I had a gown up.
I had the gloves on, theface mask on, the gown, the booties and everything, and I brought my clipboardand my goniometer, some measuring devices.
And I come walking out andmy supervisor says to me, “Well, how you gonna clean that?” The paper and the pen- Sure, yeah.
– And the goniometer— What did you say? – I said I don't know what I was doing.
(laughing) You tell me.
And so, here we are today with this.
Obviously we're all inthis situation together.
You know, you're gonna have clipboards.
You're gonna have your keyboard.
And you know how filthy those are anyway.
– And you're gonna have paper, you're gonna have pencils, you're gonna have keys.
All these things that could be affected.
So FlexSpot, I don't think they even knew that this is gonna besuch a timely device.
– But they've came up withthis monitor stand workstation.
As you know, you can putyour monitor on the top and it can handle 22 poundsby the way, of weight.
(arguing) – What's wrong with it Bob?- Oh, yeah, let's get to it.
– All right, it's got aUV light underneath it.
It's a UV disinfectantlight that's built in.
So, what you can do isyou turn on the light.
There's a little switch here, and it's not plugged in right now, but I would turn this on, about 15 seconds later light comes on.
– If I flip it up like this, I don't know if they'regonna be able to see this, but this is not hooked up to anything– – No.
– I can walk up there.
– We don't even have anybodybehind the camera right now.
But you can see right here, there's little lights, and those UV lights can actuallydisinfect, for the virus.
– So– – Yeah, so, we have as really– – Timely.
– Just an act of Godthat they built this in– – Right.
(giggling) – I'm sure the engineer did a year ago.
– You know, whatever.
– Right, this is somethingyou make in a couple weeks.
But so you can slide yourkeyboard underneath it.
I can put my keys underneathit, my phone, my pencils.
You can't put your hand underneath it.
– Right?- That can actually, could cause problemsand you can't tip it up.
– It turns off by itself.
– It turns off automaticallywhen you keeping on– – If you don't wanna be looking or put that UV light directlytowards your body or eyes– – Yeah, in fact you're supposed to be at least a half meter away.
That's the recommendation Brad.
– Point and a half, that's not real far.
So, the other things thatI like about it again, we're giving away at leastone of these, I believe.
It's got a little drawer on here, so you can put all your stuff in there.
I like these little things too.
It's like a little magnet Brad, so you can put a littleposted notes, you know, without the sticky part on there.
– Because it would hold them up.
– Yeah, so, a nice littledevice, like I said, very timely.
It has a charger by theway on the side too, so you can charge your phone.
– Well, on USB port, sure enough.
Oh, my only criticism Brad is, I don't know why they did this, but this thing, what is this called? The adapter or something like that? That is 110 volt theadapter to the USB port.
I don't know exactly what you called but– – They didn't send one with it.
– Or maybe they forgot.
– No, they said It's not included.
So– – Well, you know nowadays, there's so many outlets that have those built in– – I know.
– And computers, they probably thought you would just plug it into the computer.
That's a good point actually.
You can do it that way but I just– – It would have been nice to put that.
– Yeah, I just picked one– – That's why it doesn'tmatch your color, right? – Right.
Right, that's exactly what happens.
We want, of course, childrento avoid the reflectives, to avoid the UV light.
And you shouldn't put thison reflective surfaces because it could reflect off– – Sure.
– And give you a problem.
– So, anything else Brad thatyou wanna mention about this? – No, I think it's a real nice setup and it could be good for thehome or for the office and, you know, whereveryou have some power.
– There we go.
Well, the link below, I think they'll have adiscount hopefully for us.
– They usually do.
– (demonstrating) Yep, they're a good company to work with.
– So— You're right.
– All right, everybodystay safe out there.
– That's right.
– We'll do the best we can.
Thanks for watching.