(all laughing) – You guys, game night is the best! – Oh, it really is!- Yeah! – What should we play this time? – How about charades? – Mmm, that's kinda boring.
– Maybe “Apples to Apples”? – Fuck you, that game sucks shit! – I was just, we were brainstorming.
– You know, Jesus Christ.
– I know what we could play! – [Announcer] Introducing, “It Me!”, the personality party gamethat'll keep you guessing.
– I love that game! – He loves it!- Yay! (group laughing) – He loves “It Me!” Let's do it! – Yeah!- Yeah let's do it! – Okay, um, I'm obsessedwith a certain kind of food.
It's a food that everybody loves, but I'm always posting about it, I'm always saying like “nom nom nom” and if it were Valentine's Day I would say that this food's my date! – Oh, you're the girlwho's whole personality is that you love pizza! – Yes, it me, yes!- Yes! (laughter) – I'm a person who actslike life is really hard and I want you to thinkthat I'm very stupid.
I can't do basic things.
I want people to treat melike a small, small baby.
– Oh, your whole personality is talking about how adulting is hard.
– It me! – All right!- Yes! – That is so good! – [Announcer] The fast paced party game that tests your knowledge of those people that just have their one thing.
You know 'em.
– Okay, I'm kinda puttingon a fake persona? – Oh, you're the womanwho says she's always down to go to a strip club with men.
– Damn that was fast, it me! (laughter) – It's you!- Well it me too.
– It me too.
– Oh okay, this is a good one.
I just went through a breakup, and I'm like it's time to check the scope! – Oh, someone who's alwaysabbreviating everything! – No.
(buzzing) – Oh, someone who's whole thing is that they live in a submarine.
– No, wait what? – Who are you? – No, I know, the personwho's into astrology but only when their life is going poorly.
– It Me!(cheering) – [Announcer] The gamepack comes with tons of personality cards, which include mom who does triathlons, someone who's whole thing is weed, person who pretends tohave a question at a Q&A but it's really justan excuse to monologue about their life, and more! Including the brand new, couples expansion deck! – All right, we're notgoing to get divorced but we definitely do have issues, the whole thing might be a sham.
– Oh, oh, the couple who hasa Red Sox themed wedding! – It us!- Yeah! – It us! (laughter) It us! – [Announcer] “It Me!” has over15 different fun categories.
– oh okay, I'm the person if you came over to my house for dinner, we would say things like “Oh these, we call these Daddy Beans!” – Oh, the person who's familyhas fucked up names for food.
– Yes, it me! It me, it Me! – Okay, uh, I'm someone who calls bee pollen a creamy treat! – Oh, you're anorexic! – My friend is actually anorexicso please don't say that.
– Oh, you're someone who gets offended on behalf of people you know but otherwise you don'tactually get offended and we're all like “What's your deal? “Do you actually have toknow someone to be offended?” – It me! (cheering and laughter) – Okay, um, I'm the worst.
– That's tricky.
– I'm the worst – Oh, you're someone who says they're not really that political – Oh, yes, that is the worst but no! I'm, I'm the worst! – Oh, someone who's really good at karaoke even when everyone else is bad at karaoke and it's just like why don'tyou just be bad like us.
– No, I'm, I'm the worst! – The friend who's alwaysreading books about milk! – No, what friend is that? Now come on you guys, I'm the worst! – Oh, you're a middle-aged man who puts his hand onthe small of your back, and gets offended whenyou say you're creeped out – It me! – Yeah, creepy! (cheering and laughter) – Oh, someone who's thing isthat they believe in ghosts.
– Someone who posts non-stopabout their social media break.
– Someone who's always breaking their neck and then never getting it fixed.
– [All Together] No! – Who are the people you know? – I don't know too many people.
– It me! – It me! – It me, it me, it me! – Girl, it be me! – Lock me up in jailand throw away the jail 'cause you better believe this me, it me! (laughter)(bell chiming) – And there was stillsand in the plastic timer! – [Announcer] Buy “It Me!” and spruce up your game night today! – I'm me! I don't know how to play the game! (soulful music).