(rooster crowing)(animal roaring) (wheel clacking) – Welcome to Good Mythical More.
We're gonna play Pictionary with cheese.
– But first we're going to guess the definition of a word.
That word is, (scoffs) macaronic.
– Wow, that is, what are the chances? 'Cause you didn't stop intentionally.
You didn't even know that was in there.
– No, I'm not clairvoyant.
– We're pushing the mac and cheese limits, now we're pushing the vocabulary limits.
– Macaronic? I have to believe that this is when a shape takes on a macaroni-ish shape.
So it's got a tubular curved shape to it.
– But ironically, ironicallyit is not edible or pasta.
That's our answer.
– Mixed or jumbled? – Macaronic is just mixed up.
– My understanding ofmacaronic was macaronic.
– Well, you're what is that? Well, they'll take that.
– Oh yeah.
Let's do that for the first time ever.
– Put it back up there.
– Put it back on the wheel.
– Bring in the easel here.
We've got some Velveeta cheese and we've got some string cheese.
– The string cheese isgonna be the brushes.
– We've got some cards here, which we know not what's on them.
Lucas, you are a destroyer man.
– Lucas, you okay?- Yeah.
– I don't wanna get my jacket cheesed.
All right, Rhett, pick the first one.
Let's get going here.
Okay, you're thinking about it.
– Here we go.
Can I just?- Yeah.
You can take that with you.
– I'll just.
– Put it up here.
– Oh, whoa.
– Cheese is a thickerthan you might think.
Okay, now let's see here.
– Is that a car? No, that's a duck? A goose, a pelican? A pregnant albatross? Oh, that's thing's got a tail.
Is it a salamander? What's one of those things that has a, oh, a seahorse!(Rhett grunting) (man laughing) Seahorse, seahorse, a seahorse with a triangle on its head.
Like a racist seahorse.
(group laughing) – Ha, yes! No.
(Rhett grunts) Party hat?- Yeah! – A racist seahorse's birthday? A normal seahorse— Yep.
– Who doesn't discriminate, who, is at his birthday party.
– Yeah, a seahorse with a birthday hat on.
– Oh I guessed that.
– You did it, a racist seahorse.
– All right, I don't wanna use your brush.
Take that out, I'm gonna use my own brush.
– You're gonna use a fresh cheese? I think there's enough, I think it can, oh gosh.
– What? Oh you're heating up this one? I'll take my own.
– Yeah they're heating them up in between rounds, so I'll just– – Thank you, Lucas.
– Set that aside.
– And you know what? I'm gonna save that for later.
– I want more of a fine tip.
Yeah something more like that.
– I'm gonna roll thisup and sell it on eBay.
– All right, I'm gonnasee what my prompt is.
(sighs)- Go! – Okay.
Oh gosh, I gotta get to– – It's chunky, isn't it? – It is chunky! All right so I gotta.
– Eyes! Nose.
– A man, Guy Fieri.
(Link laughing) – Yeah!- All right.
Okay, is that it? – The first man youthink about is Guy Fieri when he's got that.
– You know, I mean.
What's next? What's he doing? What's Guy Fieri doing? Guy Fieri is?(crew chuckling) Is that going into his mouth or is that an arm? – Let's see, how do I do this? – Guy Fieri flexing his bicep? Guy Fieri— This stuff.
– Is that the bottom half of his face? What? Is this something completely different? – I'll clarify.
– I hope you will.
– I know.
No, I didn't do a good job here.
– Okay, this a ladle of some kind? He's, Guy Fieri ladlingthings into his mouth? Yeah, that's a line.
– I gotta use the other end.
Okay, let me try something else.
– Please do.
– Up here.
– Music! Guy Fieri at karaoke night? Guy Fieri listening to music? Eating music?(people giggling) Guy Fieri singing.
(Link huffs) Guy Fieri sticking his long tongue out.
Is he singing?- No.
– Is he listening to music?- No! – Is music involved?- Yes.
Yes, of course.
– All right, so.
– Is he going— You can do this.
– Is something happening with his mouth? – Yeah?- Is he humming? That just looks like a line.
I can't tell, a line? – Look at that.
– Is it a book? A line? – Oh, oh, that's a good idea! (crew laughing) – A harmonica? Oh, a flute, a recorder.
Guy Fieri playing the recorder? – No.
– Playing a flute.
– Yeah, do you hold a recorder like that? – No, but how was I supposed to know it was a flute until you did that? – But then I did that.
– Thank you for doing that.
Guy Fieri playing the flute.
– And that's his arm.
And that's his other handcoming around the back 'cause this is how you play a flute.
– All right.
– Oh yeah, Link, congratulations man.
– Oh my goodness.
I forgot about this.
– You get the six mac abs.
You wanna put that on over or under? – I wanna put it— Your choice.
– I wanna put it over.
Oh ho ho, yeah.
– Dealer's choice.
– Look at that.
Really, I could put noodles on my own abs.
All right, choose your next one.
Let's keep going.
– Well can you take yours off and? – No, can you take it off? Let's work together.
– All right.
– Get that.
You can take this.
– You can sell that on eBay.
You can sell that on eBay.
– I'm gonna say this is hot.
This one is even hotter, so choose your thing.
I'm gonna try to keep my, keep my abs on.
– Oh wow, okay, all right.
– It's some good looking abs.
– Here we go, here we go, here we go.
Here we go, here we go.
(vocalizing) – So glasses?- Yeah, mm-hmm.
– Me?- Yeah! – Link!- Okay.
– Link with a nose and a mouth.
(Rhett humming)Link playing a flute? Okay, upside down triangle.
(Rhett grunting) Link eating ice cream.
– Link eating an ice cream cone.
Link licking— No.
– Ice cream?- Nuh-uh.
– You gotta keep drawing something.
If you're pointing at ice cream, I'm just gonna guess ice cream.
Scoop ice cream? (Rhett grunting) It's a cone of ice cream.
– Uh-huh! – Cone, ice cream cone.
You gotta keep drawing, brother.
– Link eating ice cream cone.
(crew laughing) Not an ice cream cone.
(Rhett mumbling) Snow cone.
Link eating a snow cone.
– Link eating a snow cone, okay.
– Use this cheese.
– Okay, okay.
– Because it's pretty– – We're getting good at this.
– Oh, there.
– Oh but not use your string? – I like watching in the monitor.
I feel like I'm watching the show.
– Okay, how do I do this? – Flute!(crew chuckles) – Give me a second here.
– Is that a bootie? (imitates whooshing) – The cheese is difficult.
– Is this like a person running? Is that an egg running? Is that like the? A knee, it's a big leg.
(crew chuckling) Foot leg.
Big Foot!- Ha, yeah, yeah.
I didn't even draw his head yet, but yes.
– Okay, Big Foot doing what? Really getting the cheese going.
Really getting the cheese going.
Big Foot hyper extending his left arm.
– Big Foot reaching behind him.
– Oh no— And stiff arming.
– You had it.
– What? Big Foot hyper extending? His left arm.
Big Foot's left arm.
Oh gosh, okay, okay.
What is happening to Big Foot's left arm? Oh Big Foot is being run over.
– Ah!- Big Foot's left arm is being run over by a small, okay.
We're moving along.
Okay, is it a car? Is it a beetle?- Yes! – It's a car.
This could also be boobies.
Tractor, truck, pick-up? A type, a brand of car? A Sion? A Jeep? Tires?(crew laughing) Four-wheel drive? The whole thing? – Is a?- Car.
– That's the roof of the car.
A rack? Roof rack, ski rack? Big Foot's on top of the car? Big Foot reaching over a car.
You're gonna combine your two images now? Big Foot running away from a car? (Link grunting) But in the last second, he puts his left arm out.
(Link mumbling gibberish) Okay.
It's a striped car, it's a police car.
It's a taxi.
(Link gasps) Big Foot hailing a taxi.
– Boom! That wasn't easy, man! All right, see what they got for you next.
– That was tough! – Oh, okay, all right.
Settle in, brother.
– Settle in? – Ebay, keep that for eBay.
Is that better cheese over there? Yeah, let's get the better cheese, 'cause this is, I gotta, I got serious business here.
This is, I think you'regonna do this, though.
I think you're gonna do it.
– We can do it, man.
We can do it.
– Ah, boy.
There's better cheese than this.
– Oh, I wasn't watching.
Turns out it didn't matter.
Well that looks like, is that a woman?- Yeah.
– With her hips spread? – No.
– A woman in a, it's a geni in a bottle.
– No, no, no.
– That's the bottle.
(Rhett grunting) Okay, a woman in a vase.
That is a woman.
– Oh, hips.
Don't lie, Shakira.
(crew laughing) – Woo, woo, woo, woo! – Okay, voluptuous.
(Rhett grunting) 36, 24, 36.
(Rhett grunting) (crew laughing) – Woo, woo! – Junk in the trunk?- Yeah.
(mumbles gibberish) – Model?(Rhett grunting) Woman? Specific type of woman.
– No, specific woman.
– Fer-fiffic woman? Yeah, a specific woman.
– Start naming women! Who have big butts.
– Nicki Minaj? Cardi B? Meg the Stallion? Beyonce? Big butt? Who else has got a big butt? – The woman who started big butts.
– Well you gotta draw, man.
– I can't.
I mean just if, I thought that.
– Woman with big butts.
Who is the woman with the big butt? – She broke the internet with it.
– Oh, Kardashian.
– The Kim one.
– Yeah, okay, so.
Hold Kim up here.
Hold Kim up here.
– Kim, I got Kim.
Okay, Kim's having a baby.
– Gotta be careful here.
– Kim's butt is oozing.
– That's a big boot.
Oh that's her feet, that's her legs.
She's sitting in a dentist chair.
Kim Kardashian gets herwisdom teeth removed.
What is this, this is like Pac-Man.
Kim Kardashian sitting on, who is this? Mike Wajowski?(crew laughing) – It's like (grunts) – Is that a flamingo? Okay, a swan, flamingo, a bird? – Mm-hmm!- But not a flamingo.
– It's big.
– A stork.
– Woo, woo! – An ostrich?(Rhett grunting) Kim Kardashian riding an ostrich.
Kim Kardashian riding a, not an ostrich, but a?- Mm-hmm.
– An emu!- Yes! (cheering) – I'd tune into that.
(crew laughing) Put some spring in your step this spring with new Mythical Tees, available now at mythical.