– Today, Beer Pong gets weird.
– Let's talk about that.
(lively tune) (lively tune) (lively tune) Good mythical morning! – As you can see, we're still at home! Because at the time of recording this, we are still under quarantine.
But'cha know what? That doesn't mean we're gonna stop, bringing you Good Mythical Morning.
– Das right, hello home-Rhett.
– Hey, home-Link.
– It's kind of likehomeboy but more specific.
– Yes, 'cause you're at home.
– Hello, Stevie, in my ear holes.
– [Stevie] It's home-Stevie to you.
– Home-Stevie!- Yeah, home-Stevie.
– We're gonna be playing Beer Pong today, but we ain't gonna be usin' beer, and we ain't gonna beusin' virtual ingredients, even though this gonna be avirtual session of Beer Pong.
We're using actual crap thatwe found around our kitchens, just not, underneath the kitchen sink.
It's time for, “Can You Virtually SinkYour Ball in My Cup? 'Cause if You Do I MightLiterally Throw Up.
” – Okay, so, this is virtual Beer Pong, meaning, that, I've got some cups, that I'm going to be trying to throw, my ping pong ball into, and they represent the cupsthat Link has in front of him, and vice versa.
– Almost turned one over.
– (laughs) Yeah, careful.
– So I got some, I gotsome cups way down there, which I'm pretending areright in front of you, and then right here, Igot some nasty stuff.
Now, yeah so we've already done Condiment War, we've decided to make some strange, and abhorrent combinations.
So, I've got, wet dog food, and honey, I've also got, milk, and hoisin sauce, right here I've got whiskeyand apple cider vinegar.
– Oh, that sounds good.
– I don't know how goodit will be, hopefully, I'll never have to find out.
And I've got some A1 Sauce and Gatorade.
– Wow, you really startedstrong with the wet dog food, I was like, “Where'she gonna go from here?” Because I do not have wet dog food.
I've got, ranch dressing and tequila, I've wisticher sauce with lime juice.
– Wo-che-shire, – Wo-che-shoe.
– And I've got coldbrew with chunky salsa.
– [Link] Okay, that's what they call a Tquila Sunrise.
– And then I've got stewedtomatoes with maple syrup.
– [Link] All right.
– And link, are we on the same page, that if I land in one ofyour cups, and vice versa, the man has to take, (laughs) the entire shot.
– Man has to take it down.
– The man has to take the whole shot.
– Of course, I poured a littletoo much milk in that one, so, I don't know.
– Good, your problem.
– (sighs) All right.
– All right, whenever you'reready, you wanna go first? – Sure, I'll go first, alright.
I don't know which is which, so I'm just tryna aim for something – Ohhh! I did it I got number two! Right out the bag! I surprised myself, I need to act like I meant to do that.
– Ahh wow, okay I didn't think that was going to happen.
– You didn't think I wasgonna ever hit a cup? – I'm not gonna say that, (mumbles) I don't know.
This is my wistichersauce with lime juice.
Smells very strong, (grunts) its probably pretty salty.
Cheers – [Link] Cheers – Wow, wow! That will wake you up! Wow, that almost made me vomit (laughs) – So you've tasted it once, and you've tasted it twice.
– Well when I yelledlike that, its something, something started coming up.
Okay, I'm good! We're still good.
– All right Rhett, take aim.
(suspense music) – Okay, here we go.
(Rhett yells) so close! – Yeah, yeah – [Rhett] It bouncedright off.
Okay come on.
– I'm going again (suspense music) ohh I just missed three, you get another shot.
– Okay yep! Right in number one.
Wow! – You know what number one means – Is that your dog food? (laughs) – Now, this that one time dry dog food, but its been soaking, but its got that little taste of honey.
This is probably gotto be my favorite one, lets be real.
(laughing) ohhh you don't have anything you have to chew.
– I got some stewed tomatoes and I also have chunky salsa.
– Lando's literally outof frame covering his ears – He doesn't want tolisten to his dad chew, I know that feeling.
(laughing) – All right, glass number one is removed.
There's a little bit more in there but, that's for later (grunts) shards of something in there that's nasty.
– Shards! Careful (chuckles) – Shards of like ground bone.
Alright, let me right you a treat Rhett.
You want a little dog treat? Huh come on, here you go (suspense music) Ohhh – Ohh okay here we go.
(suspense music) – Close! – Nothing, na-da.
We give it another shot here.
Yes! That's three, that's cup three.
– Okay number three, alright, wow link, your doing great today – Stop being surprised when I deliver (Stevie laughing) – This is cold brew and chunky salsa.
– Oh, tequila sunrise – Wow! The smell I wish this was smell-a-vision so you could know (sniffing) it smells like what I would imagine cold brew and chunky salsa being mixed, to smell like.
– Oh chew it – I got chunks – You little chunk chew dat.
– Wow! – Your 'wowing' a lot today – Yeah, that's the only way I'm making it through.
(Rhett grunts) okay, wow, alright.
– Did you like it? – I hated it – Alright – (Rhett) alright – Hit me (Rhett sighs) (suspense music) – Oh, number four! – [Link] Dang it! Okay, so got my glass number four which, what, this is gatorade and A1 sauce.
(link sighs) kristy loves that A1 sauce, and like, she loves toput it on the steak, I'm like “girl, (stevie laughs) that's like, smothering you steak” – What kind of steak are you getting for your woman? – It doesn't matter I like a really nice steak.
Alright, here we go.
Oh, its, that's salty and sweet, and I feel like I need play, football.
(link groans) (Rhett laughs) – Oh oh oh its like if a candy store, burnt down, and then you took the, crusty remains, and, made it into a juice.
No people were involved, no one died.
(Rhett laughs) Sorry to be a downer.
Can I go? – Okay, yeah, we're still tie here, Two to two.
– alright, can I get a re-rack, cause my cups aren't together anymore.
– [Rhett] Ahh, if I can get a re-rack, cause my cups aren'ttogether anymore either.
– Okay, okay Lando, give me a re-rack.
Push those cups together.
– Jessie, could you re-rack those, just put them, ahh, can I do a re-rack and line them up link? Cause that's what i'd like to do.
– Could you put the two and the three, in a line.
No, no, no, like, in the middle.
So, yeah yeah.
And now the three behind it.
– [Link] Okay, yall gon' get into a fight? Aren't yah? (Stevie laughs) – And now push it, push themboth this way a little bit.
Like, two inches that way.
– [Link] Dang son! What, can you just freaking! – [Rhett] And now bring thema little bit closer to me, I'm just trying to get them in shot.
– [Link] Lay off! She's doing, she's doing great.
– And now move the twoa little bit that way.
– [Stevie] Oh my god.
– Too far.
Back a little bit.
There you go.
– [Link] Your defiantly gonnahave to go to counseling, over this.
– I love you baby.
– [Stevie] Thank you jessie.
– Alright, here we go.
(suspense music) – Come on.
(suspense music) Oh! (Rhett laughs) – This is a good game.
– [Link] You totally missed.
Alright, here we go.
Ohh, I totally missed.
(suspense music) – Yes! In number two.
– [Link] (grunts), number two.
Shoot man, what is this? This is whisky and vinegar.
– [Rhett] Now that soundslike a drink you'd get, like, in Silverlake.
(stevie laughs) – Wow (link groans) – [Rhett] Stevie your anexpert on that kind of thing.
– [Stevie] It sounds kind of good, like, I kind of like the tasteof apple cider vinegar.
And we know I like whiskey, you know what I saying.
(link groaning) (stevie laughs) – Ohh, it sounds like chasewhen he breaks open an apple.
(Laughing) oh! Oh wow! (Rhett laughing) oh, wow, that's some Tangy burns right there boy.
– [Stevie] That's what it's called, Tangy burns.
– Tangy burns, i'll take a Tangy burns please, oh twenty seven dollars, okay.
– And you could like, you could illustrate it withlike a guy with big side burns, and he has a Tangy look on his face.
This is marketable.
– Hold on, what restaurant are you going to.
When these an illustrationof person next to the drink.
Usually its just text, unless your at ihop, which, I don't typically get my whisky's, and vinegar's at ihop.
(laughing) – [Link] Okay, alright I'm aim hard.
aim hard with my Tangy burns.
– [Rhett] Ohhh – [Link] Shoot – Okay, here we go this is tough, when you getdown to one cup, I mean.
– [Link] Just aim man.
(suspense music) – [Rhett] Miss.
– Ahh (suspense music) – Okay (suspense music) ohh! So close (suspense music) – Ohhh – [Rhett] Ohh (suspense music) (Rhett yells) – No (suspense music) (link yelling) – [Rhett] Oh, okay – [Link] Number four.
– Number four, which is my, stewed 'maters with maple syrup.
– That's a good one, kinda.
– I don't know, its chunky.
Here we go.
(Rhett groans) – You chewing huh? – I couldn't get all that in one, I gotta go for another one.
Lots of chewing.
– (singing) Tangy burns in soggy 'maters – [Rhett] Um, it isn't really that bad.
(link Groans) – I'll take one of the sweet 'maters – Okay man – [Rhett] Hold on, I don't particularlylike the illustration, next to the sweet 'maters, so on second thoughts, i'll take a Tangy burns.
– Its a tomato that's winking, and it's giving you a back massage, even though you didn't ask for it, its like 'that's sweet, butits still a little, odd' – Wow link, it comes down to this man, and by the way, the winner of this gets to ah, not chug a beer, but hug a beer.
Because we're all desperatefor physical affection.
– Aren't we.
(suspense music) (Rhett groans) – Alright, my go.
(suspense music) Oh, so close.
(suspense music) – Oh horrible.
– Here we go (sniffs) (suspense music) ohh, that was off.
– Here we go.
(suspense music) yes! (yelling) – Yes! – No! – Number three.
– Crap man.
– What is it? – This is hoisin sauce in milk (link groans) okay, man, I'm just glad thatwe were out of fish sauce, you know what I'm sayin' (laughing) – Well, hoisin sauce isn't a lot easier.
– I'm still burpin' up vinegar.
I'm just thinking about this combining with what's already down there.
(link groans) I can't, I poured too much.
I (groans) – Hey, you drink what you pour man, that was the agreement.
– It looks like chocolate milk, but it tastes like a rancid cow.
(Rhett laughs) (Link groaning) (rhett laughs) – So the one that you didn'tget to drink was what? – It was ranch dressing and tequila.
– Oh man.
– Its called, tequila on the ranch! – Maybe you want to taste it (mumbles), shoot man.
– But you know what I'mgoing to do right now, I'm gonna hug a beer.
This beer, I dug back in the cupboard, it says best by November 2017 (laughs).
But it was the biggest beer I could find, so, I'm gonna hug it, I'm not gonna chug it.
– As he hugs that beer, we wanna thank you fromthe bottom of our heart, for hanging with us, through this home time, and for clicking that bell.
You know what time it is.
– Hi, my names Brandonfrom Orlando Florida, and my time (mumbles) decided to take up, duck hunting on a T-Rex.
Its time to flip the coin and (mumbles) – In honors of today's flip, we're gonna donate a thousanddollars to the CDC Foundation.
The CDC foundation is an independent, non-profit, that mobilizes resources, that support the CDC's critical work, which saves lives and protectsthe health of Americans, by controlling disease outbreak's, and other very important work.
If you'd like to join us in donating, please do so.
org – Yes, and click the top linkto watch us play Drawful2, with Davin in Good Mythical More.
– And to find out what the(mumbles) is gonna land, call it! – Heads! – [Link] Got some hair, got some lips, got some stink, get the Mythical grooming collection, available now at Mythical.