(boxing bell chime) – [Man] All right, its time to start.
– Oh yeah this is good.
(whooshing chimes) – [Man] Oh, there they go.
(Chimes) – Yes, yes.
– [Man] You found them.
(Chime) – [Woman] So excited.
– There's a hole are you kidding me.
(Dramatic Music) – Hi guys, welcome back to – [All Together] That YouTube family.
– And we are the Adventurers.
– And today we are goingto be playing spoons in our box forts.
So how you play spoonsis that is your going through a deck of cards, we will start with Davidwho will be our head player.
He's going deal, it's4 cards to each person and your trying to collect4 of a kind, 4 that match.
It does not have to be the same suit but it has to be the same number value.
Once you find 4, yourgonna call out Spoons and no your not even going call it out you just take off -[Man] You just take Off you try to race through the box fort to try and find one of the 4 spoons.
There's 5 players, 4 spoons hidden in the box fort.
and I know where they areso I have an advantage.
(laughter) So we are gonna start with David.
Okay how do you play, Davidtakes a card from his hand, He discards a card that he does not want.
Passes it to jake, jake looks at the card decides whether he wants to keep it.
If it helps him, he keeps it if it doesn't he passes it on to Ty.
It goes around the circleuntil someone gets 4 of a kind.
– [Woman] Ready.
– [David] Are you guys ready.
– [Child] Out of the way.
– [Girl] Wow dude – This is gonna be very hardbecause nobody else knows where the spoons are.
– [Woman] But me, I have the camera also So I'm one handed.
– [David] Yeah, here we go (boxing bell chime) – [Woman] So its noadvantage disadvantage, – [Girl] Hmm, no.
– [Woman] Cause I can't go as fast.
(Card thumping) – [David] ♪ I think I'm losing my mind.
♪ (child groaning) – I can't grab it, I can't.
– [Woman] I know its hardon this slipped floor.
– [David] It is hard.
– [Woman] Alls your gettingis watching for someone to get close to and assoon as you see them start to race off, noticehow Ty is squatting.
He's not sitting – [David]I know I'm not gonna be able to stand up (laughing) – [Girl] It's like your just waiting for someone to get it and run.
– [David] Ty, you gotta let him get it, you can't take it passed him.
– This is his and he is giving it to me.
– Oh my I just watchedall the eights go by.
– [David] I know.
– [Woman] You guys areholding onto what I need, yo.
– [Girl] The A's.
– [Woman] Yeah.
– [Girl] Jesus.
– [Woman] Whose got thecards, your not gonna give em.
– [David] I just need.
– [Girl] Ty go.
– Ah, no I gave that one up.
– [Girl] I don't need any of those.
(card thumping) – Dang it – Your mixing them in dad.
(whooshing chimes) (laughter) – [Woman] We got six of us, all six of us (laughter) We got a quickest then.
(Children screaming) If you find a spoon go back to base.
Whoa (Dog growling) (ty laughing) (child screaming) – [Boy] C'mon where's the spoon (boy yelling) – [Women] Did you get a spoon jake.
– [Jake] Yeah – Oh no.
– [Woman] Spoon (David talking in background) Did you get a spoon, there's one spoon left where was yours – It was right here, I don't know actually right there.
– [Woman] Aww man – [Girl] Oh I'm so glad-[David] You were attacking to begin with (chime) (laughter) [Woman] I got the last spoon (buzzer) – Awww – [Woman] David you getto hide them this time I gotta give you the spoons – I was looking for little spoons not these mongo, jungo, jambos.
[Girl] There ginormous I was not expecting, I was like, Big spoon – I will hold the camera next time (whoosh) Okay, I've hidden the 3 spoons let me show you where they're at.
(whoosh) There's One.
Oh, there's the other one right there.
Okay, now when somebody gets it I will see who is crazyfast and finds them.
Gonna call a rundown.
(whoosh) okay, here we gowhere passing out the cards for round two.
Katies giving everybody four.
(background chatter) All right.
3, 2, 1 go.
(boxing bell chime) – [Ty] These cards are way big (dog panting) – [David] Does Ty haveany decent cards here.
– [Ty] Nope.
(Card thumping) – [David] Nothing that looks to promising, how bout.
– [Katie] Okaywho took my, oh there it is.
– [Ty] Where's my card I need my card.
– [Girl] Dude, I'm notgetting any of the ones I need – [David] How's Jordan doing (Ty yelling) – [Jordan] Oh, yes.
– [Ty] I gotta get rid of these I gotta card, I gave Jake a card.
– [Katie] Whose is That – [David] What's funny isI can see what you guys are all struggling with.
– [Jake] Oh, I justwatched all the 2's go by.
– [David] You wanna go get a drink You gonna chase everyonedown the box fort.
(background chatter) Oh Jake made a futile error.
– [Ty] I can't grab acard, I can't grab it.
(card thumping) – [Jake] Oh my gosh, allthe fours are going by.
oh that might be nice.
– [David] Jordan gaveup a card Jake needed.
– [Jake] Yeah I would've won already – [David] All right.
– [Jake] If I had the fours.
Stop mixing up cards -[David] Getting tense.
How many cards you gotin your hand there Ty? – [Katie] Jacob, just freak us out Dave.
– [Jacob] I'm gettingready cause I'm so close.
– [David] Jake yourtrying to turn them over.
– [Ty] Relax a bit, relaxa bit.
I am so close.
– [Katie] Okay, I got some zingers.
– [Jordan] Sorry, I took your number.
Hey, wait, these are mine.
– [Ty] Yes Oh my gosh – [David] Odds aren'tlooking at all for ya (whooshing chimes) (children screaming) Here we go.
(children screaming) (Dog woof) (Katie screaming) (Child laughing) – (Jordan) Yes, yes, yes I literally grab it right before jake we were this close, he was that close fromgrabbing it from me.
– [David] Jordan, Jordan (chimes) – Oh – [David] Ty, did you get one (dog barking) Aww Logans going after Katie – [Katie] Yeah he's like back on my feet, he's not nice.
– [David] Whoa, Katie find the last one (chime) (applause) That means jake is out.
(buzzer) (all talking) I won the game, couldn't find a spoon.
You won the game, couldn't find a spoon.
– The curse of who ever actually wins is not going to be able to find the spoon – Tyler ran in front of me and took it then you ran in front of me and took it – And jake literallycomes around the corner sees the spoon and I see thespoon and we both book it an I got it with my long arms.
– [David] Jordan with her long arms.
– I was like wah.
– [David] Jake you get to go hide 2 spoons – I just want little bitsticking out like that – [David] Will be a tough one that will be missed.
– [Jake] And then right here.
– [David] Your doing both in the same way.
– [Jake] Yeah, wherethere's a little hole.
(Jake laughing) – [David] Okay, good job.
(whoosh) All right Katie passed out the four, that's what Katie's starting with.
– [Ty] I've had all thesecards in the game (laughter) – [David] Ty's starting with (laughter) and that's what Jordan's starting with.
– [Ty] Does she have 3 – [David] All right 3, 2, 1, go.
(boxing bell chime) – [Ty] If it's a one pass to me.
– [David] Jordan starts out as the dealer Jake sitting on the sidelines He is gonna hold Logan this time Cause Logan gets to excited.
Remember you can only have 4 in your hand at one time.
– [Ty] Give me a card I can grab.
– [Katie] I would'vewon the last game sooner if I didn't give away the fours.
[David] Ty can't even pick them up (Ty panting) you can only have 4 cards.
Is katie making any progress? (ty panting) – It is so hard to pickup these cards, for real.
– [Jordan] Oh my gosh, I'm so mad.
I'm so mad that I gaveaway a certain number – [David] All right, I'mgonna give you a clue you're getting closer then youwere when the game started.
– [Katie] Thanks.
– [Ty] Your putting them all pile mum.
– [David] Could be amatter of just one card will cause a panic here.
(whoosing chimes) go (ty screaming) (chime) Laughter) – [Jordan] It was stickingout of the box fort in the hole, are you kidding me (laughter) (Ty yelling excitingly) (Dog bark) – [David] Jake didn't do a good job.
– [Jake] He screwed it all out (Background chatter) – [Katie] Be nice, be nice he's so excited.
(chimes) – [David] Where did everybody go.
– [Katie] I can't find it.
– I can't believe I got one, wow – [David] Right off the bat – Yeah – [David] Where's Jake, Where's Ty Ty – [Jordan] He's searching, He's Searching – [Jake] I got Logan – [Jordan] How's it going for you? – Got it (chimes) – [David] Aww, Ty Ty got it (applause) – [Katie] Where was it? – [David] Katie you opened it up and it was sitting right there.
You opened it and it fell out.
– [Katie] I swear I went that way.
(buzzer) – [David] It was right by your foot.
(laughter) – [Jordan] Oh man.
– [David] All right, Last round.
(Whoosh) – Where should I hide this.
This has to be good, cause whoever wins gets to pick where we eat dinner.
– [David] Go put it on the hammock – Inside the hammock.
Tuck it up inside there.
– [David] Oh my goodness, – They won't even be able to see actually look look if you catch it.
(chimes) From my angle it glimmers – [David] Very good, – It's gonna be hard.
– [David] Okay, last round Ty is gonna be the dealer and 3, 2, 1 go.
(boxing bell chime) -[Jordan] I don't know if I'm gonna get far – [Ty] Oh yeah this is good -[Jordan] I don't, oh I don't, no I might be doing better now.
– [Katie's] Ty's getting ready to go He's in active position – [David] Ty's got you cantell he is got them all messed up – [Jordan] I'm watching his cards to cause like I can see them.
(laughter) – [Ty] Hey are you looking at my cards.
– [David] I am.
– [Katie] Face across fromher then she can't see.
– [Jordan] Yeah seriously bro.
– [Katie] Swivel your body.
– [David] Oh, it's looking pretty lean.
– [Jordan] Yes.
(whooshing chimes) – [All] Whoa.
– [Ty] I also got 4.
– [Jordan] No way.
(Metal Dropping) – [David] What.
(party horn) (Applause) (Jordan screaming) – Where was it, wait where was it.
– [David] He went right to it to.
– Where was it? – It was in the hammock.
– How did he know.
– I knew it was gonna be there, every time I checked there.
– [David] You do aww, weshould've never put it there.
– [David] Your the national champion.
– [Katie] Where we eating dinner.
– Um, Sonic.
– Yeah that's what I was gonna pick to.
Hey that's funny cause literally Ty and I both won at the same time I got 4 tens and Ty what did you get? – I got 4 sevens – 4 sevens – [David] Awww, that was the number that you could never win with – I always got sevens the whole game.
– [David] All right, cool guys – That was awesome, if youwant more box fort games or party games.
Cause this I a party game in a box fort – [David] Yeah we kinda – [Katie] Let us know, even though the box fort is getting destroyed and plowed.
That's it for today, thanks for watching.
We will see you next time – [All] Bye.