– [Shaun] Are you gonna rideyour luggage to Disney World? – Wow! – [Shaun] Niko wake up, wegotta go to Disney World.
– Should we get you ready? – Yeah.
– [Shaun] You want to go see Mickey? The last people to board.
We did it.
That was closer thanyou guys will ever know.
– Two, Three! Whoa! (screaming) (excited sport announcer) – [Jenny] Babe, that's your team! (upbeat music) – [Shaun] I got the baby.
(intense music) Where's the baby! Good morning, girls.
Wait, why are we up so early? – Why are we up so early? – Tell me, dad, why? (laughing) – We've been trolling Adley.
– We're going on a trip.
– [Shaun] Wait how do you know that? – Mom told me.
– [Shaun] Mom! Where are we going on a trip? – I don't know.
– Ha! – [Shaun] Hm, where do you wanna go? – I want to go to get more fudge.
– [Shaun] That'd be fun.
– Hawaii! So Adley, – [Shawn] Hawaii? Maybe.
Okay you girls comestand right over here, oh wait, I just rememberedsomething I packed, mom packed, and Niko packed.
Did you not pack? – No.
– [Shawn] Uh oh.
I've got an idea.
Stand right here, right here.
Stay right there.
Did you move? Don't move! Freeze! Alright Adley.
Where do you think we're going? – To Disney! I got a new bag! – Yeah! It has your name right here.
– [Shawn] Adley McBride.
– [Shawn] Do you know what Disney Land is? – Yeah, it's where you see princesses.
– [Shawn] Well guess what? – And Mickey Mouse.
– She loves spinning it.
– [Shawn] So Adley guess what? You're not going to Disney Land.
– Where are we going? – [Shawn] Disney World! – It's bigger than Disney Land.
(Jenny laughing) – [Shawn] And there's our ride.
– Are you gonna ride yourluggage to Disney World? – Wow! – [Shawn] Wow! – [Jenny] Ah! Niko, he doesn't even know! Will you go tell him? – [Shawn] We should go tellNiko we're going to Disney.
– AH! – [Shawn] Niko wake up, wegotta go to Disney World.
– Yeah, wake up! – [Shawn] Niko! – [Adley] Wake up! Wake up! – [Jenny] Well that's a rude awakening.
(Shaun and Jenny laughing) – [Shawn] Good morning.
– [Jenny] Good morning! – [Shawn] Promise it'll be worth it Niko.
– [Jenny] Bud, we're going somewhere fun.
– We're going to Disney World.
– Disney World! – [Shawn] He like I don'tget it, what's Disney World? – We're going to see Mickey Mouse.
– Should we get you ready? – Yeah.
– [Shawn] Do you wanna go see Mickey? Guess who else is goingto Disney World with us? – Mika? – [Shawn] Dorothy and Claire, and a bunch of other girls that make videos.
(screaming) – [Shawn] Lots of familiesthat make videos are gonna go, you can pack two toys okay? – I'm gonna pack one.
– [Shawn] One toy? Alright, are we all ready? Jenny's friend Mika is going with us.
It is going to be a party.
So we have lots of surprisesit's not just Disney World.
We're going on a (whispers) Disney Cruise.
And lots of other cool stuff.
Hey! You'll find out thesurprises later, deal? – Deal.
– Whoever is ready come over here, we're doing the ready check.
Ready? Shoes? Oh cute, Minnie shoes.
Comfy pants, pillow, backpack, check.
– [Jenny] Blanket.
– [Shawn] Blanket, check.
Alright, I think Adley's ready.
You can pass.
– [Jenny] This is all I need.
– [Shawn] We got shoes, a baba.
– We all have shoes this time guys.
– [Shawn] Hey! Everyone has shoes.
– [Shawn] Hey, where's your shoes? (laughing) – Mommy where's my shoes? – [Shawn] Alright, pass.
You can keep going.
Mika ready check? – Ready.
(laughing) – [Shawn] Dad, check.
Where am I sitting? – You sit right here.
– [Shawn] I sit by you? – Yeah! – [Shawn] Deal! Our lovely Uber driver, Tim Holiday.
In his Uber XL that we ordered.
Thanks man for the ride.
Are you excited for Disney bud? You know Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? We're gonna go see Mickey Mouse.
Uh babe, what did we accidentally do? – We're late.
– [Shawn] How late? Really late? – We're like an hour late.
(laughing) – [Shawn] Adley, we'regonna have to go so fast.
Are you ready to go so fast? – Yes! – [Shawn] Like a superhero? – Yes! – [Shawn] Okay, deal.
Andwill you help us with Niko? – Yes.
– [Shawn] Okay, stick byus and we gotta go fast.
– On your mark, get set, go! – [Shawn] The last people to board.
We did it! That was closer thanyou guys will ever know.
We were running, we were split up.
Sorry it's our firstflight, we're nervous.
(kissing sounds) – [Shawn] We kinda mixed up seats because Niko wanted to sit right there.
(upbeat music) (singing) (baby sounds) (upbeat music) – Bye! Bye-bye! – [Shawn] She's not going anywhere.
How's your first ride so far? – Good.
We're looking for for a sign.
– [Shawn] Do you see any signs? – Mmh-mm.
(negative affirmation) – [Shawn] Do you think that one's it? That's us! That's our ride.
Hurry! Get it! Get it! Whoa! Good job.
Hey, can I get a ride on your bag? – No!- [Shawn] I want a ride.
– Dad, look at this, let me show you.
– [Shawn] Whoa, that looks scary.
Are we going there? – Yeah.
– [Shawn] Okay, let's roll.
– [Jenny] Hey! Crazy girl.
– You have to put this bracelet on.
– [Shawn] Oh is that oneof those magic bracelets? – [Jenny] Yeah.
– [Shawn] Lucky.
– [Jenny] And then yougotta go put Mickey Mouse on the door right there by Mickey Mouse.
Ah! Now open it! Fast! Push.
– [Shawn] Oh boy.
– What! – [Shawn] What, look at this place, fancy.
Shoes are already off.
Let's go look at the view.
– [Jenny] Oh my God! – [Shawn] Look at this place, yep.
This is gonna be fun.
Best day ever stuff.
– It's gonna be way fun.
Look at that bed, that big bed! – [Jenny] Where's everyone gonna sleep? – [Shawn] I can sleep under there.
Adley look under thebed! It's a secret fort.
– [Jenny] Adley! – What? – [Jenny] I found a secret bed.
One, two, three! (video game sound) – [Shawn] Whooooa.
– [Jenny] There's Pascal! – [Shawn] That's Adley's bed! – I can sleep back here.
– [Jenny] Yay! Niko's like, get me up.
– [Shawn] This is so cool.
Alright, everyone's gettingexcited about the hotel room and guess what I'm getting excited for? Rainbow 6 is playing rightnow, Space Station gaming is in the World Finals.
– [Jenny] Oh my God.
– What is going on behind me! Holy cow, there are beds everywhere.
– What? – [Jenny] Yeah.
– [Shawn] Oh yeah.
(bouncing noises) – See if you can jump over to this bed.
– [Jenny] Uh oh.
Whoa! (laughing) – [Shawn] Niko look some doggies.
– [Jenny] Woof, woof, woof, woof.
– Guys I found the bathroom.
– [Shawn] She found the bathroom! Whoa this is a cool bathroom.
– [Adley] The shower looks nice.
– This place is so cool.
Oh! There's a Dad.
– Hi Dad.
– I forgot, anyways backto me being excited.
Space Station Gaming is playing in the World Championships right now.
That's where Holiday is, Alex is, Una is, like everyone in the office just sent it.
– [Shawn] Adley! – [Jenny] Adley! – [Shawn] Hi.
– [Jenny] We're up here.
– Hey guys, I've got an idea.
Can we go in the pool now? – [Shawn] Yeah! Come up here.
Adley Space StationGaming is about to win.
Come on, come on.
– [Jenny] Hi! – [Shawn] Hey bud.
– [Jenny] How was your nap? So I texted you that it was almost over, 'cause we were about to lose.
And then we came backfrom behind, tied it.
And now we're gonna win the whole thing.
(laughing)- Shut up.
Oh my gosh.
– [Jenny] Yeah, it's crazy.
– We were like, one round away from just like not being able to, – Losing, the whole thing.
– Yeah, and then we came back.
Now we're on the finalmap and it's intense.
Yeah, do you guys wanna gostart getting swimsuits on, and then we'll meet you up there? – Yep.
– [Shawn] Okay, you guysgo start getting ready.
– Mika come on.
(screaming) (excited sports announcer) – [Jenny] Oh my God, I wish we were there.
– [Shawn] I know, wewould be there right now if we weren't here.
– [Jenny] We would be thereif we weren't here.
(laughing) – It was a hard decision but family trip, that just sounds awesome.
(loud sound)- [Shawn] What is going on? – [Jenny] What's happening? – [Shawn] What was that?- [Jenny] I don't even know.
– Oh, the monster truck show.
We're missing that.
– We forgot about the monster truck show.
(minion sound, whaat) – One more singular game.
That's all we need.
(supportive murmurs) (sounds on game) – What? (sounds on game) – Come on! (screaming) – [Shawn] Oh my God, I'm so happy.
– [Jenny] Oh my gosh! We won babes! – Oh, that was so intense.
(laughing) – I don't know how theydo it on the stage.
I was freaking out so many times.
– [Jenny] Babe, that's your team.
(laughing) – So cool! How did we turn that aroundthese guys are insane.
– [Jenny] I have no idea.
– So good.
– [Jenny] Adley we won! – We won! We're the best team in the whole world.
– We're gonna go swim! – [Jenny] Yes we can go swim! – Swimming and we're winning.
– [Jenny] We won! Yes! You okay? – Adley guess what? We won the last tournament, the very biggest one, and we're the best teamin the whole world.
– [Adley] Let's go swim! – [Jenny] Whooo.
– Swim Station Gaming.
(Jenny laughing) – We were, yeah.
It was at the very end, I'mnot going to try explain it but it was like basically over and then everyone startedchanting and the crowd like shifted the momentumand we made a come back.
It was like, I can't even imagine what it was like being there.
– [Jenny] Oh yeah look at that hammer.
– Oh look, it's the hammer.
(announcement on game) (screaming) – [Jenny] Did you feellike they were gonna do it? – Yeah I always did likeeven when they were about to lose I was like there'sno way they always come back.
And then we did it again.
Why do they always do that.
– [Jenny] They like tomake it super intense and interesting.
– They always get down and almost lose and then make a come back.
Do you hear the audience? – [Jenny] Yeah.
– The crowd.
Look at that.
We have the best player in the world.
He's gonna be MVP.
– [Jenny] So cool.
– How did that just happen? It has been a long journey, three years.
– [Jenny] Aren't you gonna doa victory lap to celebrate? – Yeah, let's go swim.
– [Jenny] Let's do it.
(Jenny playing with kids) – [Jenny] This woman stole my baby.
– Baby back, baby back, baby back.
– Dad! – Hold my hand.
– [Shawn] Get the baby! – My baby! I got the baby.
I got the baby.
– Dad, get the baby, I'm floating away.
– [Jenny] I got my baby.
– My baby! – [Shawn] She stole your baby.
(Adley pretending to cry) – [Adley] I'm gonna go get my baby back.
– We're at Disney World.
We're in the magic kingdom, we just saw lots of animals.
– I think he means the animal kingdom.
– Animal kingdom could've been them both.
It's been a lot of funbut Brandon is going to Disney Land right now with a friend.
Baby bear! Did you know that Brandon'sgoing to Disney Land? – No.
– Brandon's in Disney Land, we're in Disney World.
So we're not going to beable to upload on Saturday.
And then we'll see again on Tuesday.
Which means you guys shouldbe following along on the Instagrams or we'll post stuff up on the community about our Disney trip.
And then lots of fun videos next week.
Oh yeah, and we got a panda bear.
– I got a new panda bear.
– She got a panda bear, I got this jacket.
Anything else you wanna tell them about? – I don't know.
– You guys are gonna love these videos, so follow on Instagram or keeptrack of the community tab and we'll see you guys again on Tuesday.
(upbeat music) (blowing raspberry) – Cool, cool, cool, cool.