– [Jenny] Are you excited? – Yeah.
– [Jenny] Yeah, where are we going Adley? – We're going to Daddy's! (upbeat dance music) – [Jenny] You got some snacks.
Is that good chocolate milk? Mm-hmm! Are you excited to see Daddy? – Mom look, there's our airplane! – [Jenny] There it is! Are you gonna get apicture with the pilot? – No.
– [Jenny] No? (giggle) Is this cool? – Oh yeah! (upbeat dance music) – Whoa, it's bumpy.
– [Jenny] Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Whoa, we're flying now! – [Jenny] Niko we're flying! (squealing) – Exactly how I feel.
– [Jenny] Is it snack time? – Yeah, and then it's gonna be food time.
The guys are gonna bring the food.
– [Jenny] Yeah, look, he's.
– They're coming right now.
– [Jenny] Yeah, they're coming.
– It's my favorite part 'causeI eat so much yummy food! – [Jenny] Are those good grapes Niko? – Grapes.
– [Jenny] Yeah? – [Adley] Watch this.
– I can eat, I'm gonna save this.
– [Jenny] Okay.
– So I can eat this on Saturdays too.
– [Jenny] Okay.
(laughs) (mumbling) – I don't, (mumbling) happy to hasty.
I'm watching this, Aladdin.
– [Momduras] Aladdin? – Adley's over here singing to Aladdin.
Like Shaun always says, last one on the plane.
– Go – [Jenny] We going? – [Momduras] (laughing) He's so excited! Oh my gosh! – [Shaun] Come on (mumbles)! The Space Station Boys! – [Man] Yeah, there we go! – Full Monty.
– [Man] Thank You! – Yay, yay! – Yeah! (men laughing) – And then we're gonna give some people some flags, like this.
We're gonna give some people this.
And we're gonna give themSpace Station Gaming shirts, like this.
(squishing noise with mouth) – [Jenny] (laughing) Oh, oh, oh, oh! – And we'll give them some of this.
(man and woman laughing) – And this.
(laser gun sound) Hey! Where are you?- [Jenny] Niko, Where's Niko? What did you find? Are you playing a game? – We gotta give people surprises.
– [Jenny] Okay, hold ondad, she's playing a game.
– K, deal.
So fun fact vlog, Jenny doesn't know this, but I'm totally gonna call her up on stage in front of all these people, right here, right now.
Yeah, it's gonna be awesome.
Huh Niko? – Yeah! – Who's ready for some give-a-ways? (audience cheering) But first, I wanna allow a little bit more timefor people to trickle in.
Let's give'em the hintthat we're doing giveaways, let's scream really loud.
Free give-a-way! (audiencescreaming and cheering) All right, now everyone elseknows we're really excited.
Before I get too much further, I have my beautiful family here and I just really wannaintroduce you guys, is that cool? (Applause) Family come on.
Momduras, come on.
Scale, grow businesses, chaseour dreams and all that stuff.
I could not be doing any ofthis without my awesome family and my Momduras, solets hear it for Jenny, (audience applauds) Adley, and Momduras (Upbeat Music) Nice.
Throw it to anyone you want.
(audience cheering) Good job.
(upbeat music) Time! (everyone cheering) This guy.
Next person to get it in that hole, $500 gift card from(audience cheers loudly).
(crowd cheers) – [Shaun] $500.
(mumbling and cheering) (cheering) (everyone chanting and cheering} (upbeat music) – [Shaun] Oh I'm scared, this is gonna be bad.
(cheering) – Boo! (Shaun screams) Those are your four options, go get it and I want to see you guys here for the closing keynote andthen the biggest give-a-way (mumbles) of history.
Whoa! – Whoa! – Oh yeah! Hey, what's up? – [Shaun] Hey, get out of the doorway.
Momma? – Yes.
– [Shaun] I'm so glad you are here.
– No, it's exciting.
– She always hears aboutour VidSummit trips, now she gets to come.
And then after VidSummitwe have a special surprise, we're going somewhere very very fun.
This is the last day so, tonight, the fun starts.
– [Shaun] Guess what guys? Yesterday, this guys, what'd you win? – I won a drone.
– [Shaun] Brand new drone.
It was way fun.
Everyone in the entireaudience had to pick numbers, then I would roll diceand slowly wiggled it down until there was only acouple of people on stage.
What was your number? – Five! – That's my lucky number.
– That's my lucky number.
– [Shaun] And it landed on five! That was cool man, I loved your reaction.
Find your reaction and put it in the vlog cause' it was amazing.
(loud thud) (everyone cheering and clapping excitedly) – (mumbles) (squealing) I'm so excited! (everyone laughing) – [Shaun] Adley are you so excited? – Yeah! – We're going to our nother hotel now, for a really fun weekend.
– I bet there is a unicorn there.
(laughter) – Uh, don't get use tounicorn surprises girl, that was once.
– [Shaun] I think this newho.
(squawking) (Adley laughs) I think this new hotel isgoing to be really fun though.
– Yeah, I bet there'slots of flowers there.
– [Shaun] Momma, you ready for this? – You guys have got threeminutes to get down stairs.
– [Woman] Where can I put.
– It's been an insane day.
I'm pumped the family is here.
VidSummit was incredible butit's definitely exhausting.
I'm excited to just get out and have fun with the family now.
It's way cool that youguys came for the very end.
– It was way fun.
– [Shaun] Thanks babe, it was fun.
Momma, your first VidSummit.
– I loved it.
– [Shaun] Me too.
– Babe, it's my first VidSummit too.
– [Shaun] Babe, first VidSummit.
– Whoo-woo – [Shaun] Niko, your first VidSummit.
– And Adley's, its' the wholefamilies first VidSummit.
( laughing and cheering) – Ty, your first VidSummit.
Let's go snag an Uber.
– That person, whenthere's like a maid cart, you just load up.
(laughing) – I went back to the hotel andgrabbed all the free waters.
– We recognize you.
– [Shaun] Hey, get on in here.
– Did you plan this? (playful scream) – [Shaun] Good VidSummit guys? Yeah? – Oh yeah.
– Bye Shaun.
– [Shaun] See you guys, bye.
– [Shaun] Thank you, good to see you.
Good to see you guys.
(mumbling) – [Shaun] Love you man, love you man.
– Look at this.
– [Shaun] Holy cow.
Adley, guess what? – What? – This is my friends car.
These are the guys atDaily Driven Exotics.
Super cool guys.
We should ride in a carlike this sometime, huh? You want to go for a ridein a car like this someday? – That car.
– [Shaun] Yeah, let's goget in this car, come on.
– Yeah, come on.
– [Jenny] Give me my hand back.
Give me it back.
Give me my hand.
Give me my hand.
– Agh! We made it .
– Whoo! – This place looks cool.
Jenny picked this place.
– Adley look up.
– [Adley] Whoo! – What! A giant spider? – What the heck.
Let's go meet a bear.
– [Shaun] Yeah, let's go.
– Let's go meet a bear.
(boinking sound) – [Shaun] Do you know where we are at? – Yeah, we're gonna gosee the bear.
(mumbles) – [Shaun] But do youknow what it's called? – No.
– It's called Great Wolf Lodge.
It's a really cool place withlots of fun stuff for kids.
Adley doesn't know it butthat's a waterpark over there.
(whispers) Right there.
High five, oh yeah.
– [Woman] There he is, all right, awesome! – Thank you.
Bye – Bye – [Jenny] Bye – Oh, this is going to be fun.
Also vlog, let me introduce you to our ah, camera mom this weekend.
It's like camera man and mom mixed.
Did you ever think you wouldbe a camera man as your job? – No! (laughing) – Exactly.
She is very trained and professional, you guys are going to love it.
– How tall am I? – [Shaun] Yep, you'retall enough to be here.
– Yah! (boinking noise) (laughing) – Look, you get some ears.
– Ears! – [Shaun] That's cool.
Here you go bud.
– Bunny, bunny, bunny.
– [Jenny] You're a wolf.
( laughter) – No, I'm a bunny.
– [Jenny] Okay.
(giggling) – [Shaun] Oh, you're a bunny wolf? – [Shaun] You're the cutest little.
– Bye, bye.
– [Shaun] Oh, yeah! (laughing) – Yeah, it's the best place ever! I get to meet a bear.
(everyone laugh) – We're going to have alot of fun but guess what? It's like night time, like way night time.
– [Jenny] It is way past.
– [Shaun] And Niko.
– He is keeping them on, the wolf.
– [Shaun] I love your ears.
This place look like? – Coco – [Shaun] It does look like Coco.
– Yeah! Get it.
– [Shaun] Go, go.
– [Shaun] You just stuckyour foot in there, holy.
K, lets go.
– A reindeer light.
– That is way cool.
Fun fact, I actuallycame here and spoke once last year, so I actually have been here, I just didn't realize it.
Second time, I haven't doneanything fun here though.
– Wait, I've been here.
(laughing) – What, I've spoke here.
(mocking tone) – It's always great when youhave been somewhere before and you don't realize it.
– Hey, a moose light.
– [Shaun] Moose light.
– And a wolf light.
– [Shaun] And a wolf light, are you sure that's not a rabbit? Actually, that's abear, we are both wrong.
(laughing) – How do we get in? – We're tired.
– Mom, you look like you'recarrying like seven suitcases.
( both laughing) Camera mom and the pack mulemom and just my amazing mom.
– I don't know how we get in.
– [Shaun] I think yougotta swipe the bracelets.
Maybe this is part of the experience.
It's like an escape roombut you have to escape in.
– [Jenny] I'm gonna go.
– You have to howl before you go in.
(howling) – I like that, you just took control of the vlog right there.
– [Momduras] Niko's like ohmy gosh I just want my bed.
(baby babbling) – We're both.
– [Shaun] You think you are both owls? (screaming) – [Shaun] Give me the phone.
Kids just keep animorphinginto different animals, yo.
(woman's laughter) – [Shaun] My mom's lost it.
Hey, where you kiddos going? You animals.
(growling) (screams) – We can eat you.
– [Shaun] No way! (squealing) – Willow, you lied.
(laughing) (baby screams) (frustrated sigh) – [Shaun] What is going on? Wait, are you really going again? – You gonna come with mommy?- Yeah! – Okay.
– Oh my gosh, what a day.
I mean you guys started out in Utah and then you went on an airplane, then you went to VidSummit, on stage in front of everyone.
And now you are locked out ofyour room at Great Wolf Lodge.
You guys have had a busy day too.
We had a baby bed delivered.
Niko, can we make a deal right now that you are going to sleep? Are you going to stay awake all night or are you going to sleep? Don't ignore me.
– It's locked.
– Oh, I thought they weregoing to open the door for us.
I love how they just droppedit off and peaced out.
Like, here's your stuff forwhenever you get into your room.
– Have fun.
– We good bro? – I wanna get in there.
– [Shaun] Good idea, let's go in.
(squealing screams) – [Momduras] Okay.
– [Shaun] Are you ready to get in? The first every Niko tempertantrum caught on film.
– [Momduras] Oh, wow.
– Let's see these moves dude.
Whoa, you trying to break your wolf ears? Oh, oh, oh (smirking) Niko, someday you are going to watch this and see your very, Babe.
Niko just did his veryfirst temper tantrum.
– [Jenny] Really? – [Shaun] Oh, now he is wearing his ears.
– Dun dun da dun.
– [Shaun] We're in.
Our neighbors are like, they're in, okay, they're in.
– They're in.
(excited squeals) – [Shaun] What! – For me, I get to sleep at the top.
– [Shaun] What! Holy cow.
– Sleep at the top mommy.
– You even have a TV in your room.
– [Shaun] You have a TV in your room? – I'm gonna go see whatit looks like up there.
– [Shaun] Yeah, see what it looks like.
– [Jenny] Oh my gosh.
We're just so (baby screams) – Whoa, it's so fun up here.
– [Shaun] That is awesome.
It has one of those clifffish on the side of the cliff.
Oh, he's jumping out of the water.
I was like, why is therea first right (laughs) It's late, I was confused.
– How do I get down? – [Shaun] I think you haveto climb down the ladder.
– Oh, that's going to be tricky.
– (laughing) It is? Hi vlog, welcome to ourlife for like the next like one or three days, three days.
What's up? – So, maybe I could usethe ladder to get up and you could carry me down.
– That's a pretty good idea, let's do it.
(silly noises) I like where your heads at, lets put the crib in here.
Kids in here, adults distant.
I like it.
All right, vlog, this is going to be an incredible couple ofdays, it's already fun.
I mean, we're notsugar-coating this at all, this is what it's like totravel with the family.
Really fun, really crazy, but really cute to see how excited the kids are, you know? They're like, they're just ready to roll.
– It is eleven o'clock, our time in Utah.
– I think he's ready for bed.
– We're going to have fun through.
Kiddos, you want to end the vlog? (playful gnawling sounds) – Cute little wolfies.
– Hop up.
– Thanks for watching, Bye.
(group talking at same time) – Bye.