– Oh, no.
(suspenseful music) We're gonna have ants! – Hello, everyone, welcome toanother episode of Frenemies! – Frem-en-emies! – This is a show where Matt and I have to work on ourrelationship and work better together.
– Sandwiches! – You've made that joke inone of the first episodes.
– It's also from Frozen, so suck a (beep).
(chuckles) I just wanted to use Frozen and suck a (beep) in the same sentence.
– That was the weirdest sentence ever.
We also have our two favorite, what are you guys, masochists, sadists? I don't know, everyone in the comments seems to know the difference.
– Satanists, they're satanists.
– They are going to be on camera today, and they're in full Smosh merch.
– Why is that, Sarah? – 'Cause they wanna, they're gonna get messy.
– You're gonna get messy.
So we're playing Heave-Ho, which is a super fun game, you've seen Game Grumps play it, a bunch of other people play it.
I'm gonna be a little red guy, Sarah's gonna be a little green lady.
Every time Sarah diesthere will be a green– – Mystery.
– A green balloon filled with a mystery substance over my head and it's gonna pop, covering me.
I hate it already.
And every time I die— Sorry, headphone users.
– There will be a red one over Sarah, this is our ASMR revenge video.
(laughs) – Yeah, sorry, headphone users.
We have 18 green balloons andnow we have 17 red balloons.
– Yeah, why do we have 17 red balloons? – I was testing it out.
– Yup, and that worked out for everybody.
– So it's the triggers.
(popping)(screaming) – Yeah, everybody putyour hands in the air.
Whoa!- Whoo! – Grab me, grab me, grab me.
Grab me, grab me.
Oh, grab that, aha! Oh, man, I forgot how hard this game is.
– This game is so hard.
– All right, we're starting super easy.
– Oh is this it, or is thisjust the tutorial level? – Nope, this is the tutorial level.
– Okay, let go of me.
– There we go, and greenballoon for Sarah, and drop.
– [Both] Oh.
– Don't kill yourself.
– All right, you're on your own.
– I totally forgot how to play this game.
– The L is for left, and right is for.
– It's so not intuitive.
– It actually is.
– Okay, okay, I hear your sighs, I hear your sighs.
– Like Raphael's weapon? (slashing) Hey, hey, hey, hey! Oh, you suck.
– That's the sound he makes! – My lady goes (singing) (hooting) (heavy breathing)(hooting) – Oh, man, risky, risky.
– Are you gonna go onthe inside or outside? (grunting) (laughing) That's not okay.
Are you pushing an extrabutton to make them talk more? – Yeah, it's the A button.
(hooting) Yeah, guys we found thenew Courtney Miller.
(sings) – That's definitely copyrighted.
– No, I'm singing asBatman, you don't know.
(sings) – Still, copyright issues.
So, Matt and I do really wellwhen we have the inde, op.
– Oh my god, no.
(popping)(screaming) – Oh my god, it was so beautiful.
(deeply toned screaming) (spitting) Did I get some in my mouth? – Eh.
– Here we go! Woo hoo! – Hey! Oh no, it's stuck to my skin.
– Look at my lips.
It actually looks likesomething you would do, like a glass.
– Yeah? – Like, yeah.
(camera snaps) All right, this is where(beep) gets real, oh.
– Wait is that just the tutorial? – Yes.
– [Both] Two.
– No! (laughing)(popping) – Oh my god, how did I getcream on my face again? (popping) – It's not gonna get everywhere.
(laughing) – Oh my god, it's on the ceiling.
– Oh my god.
– So this is gonna begreat, this is gonna be– – No, Sarah.
– [Both] Oh.
– You got lucky.
– Oh god, it's so creamy.
♪ And we swing ♪ – I always wear black jeans during this.
– Oh, you got so lucky just now.
– All right.
– [Both] Yeah.
– [Man] This one of the UNs.
– I know.
– No, we can do this.
– Yeah, it really is.
Here, let me grab you.
(laughing) The slowest, ready? One.
– Wait, no, no, no, no, no.
(grunting) Nope, I fell through.
You gotta let go at the right time.
– 'Cause if you throw me in the spikes you're gonna get stopped.
Yes! Wow, we're doing so much better than when we practiced.
– I got you! – I'm gonna come.
– You're what? (laughing) (grunting noises) (laughing) – All right, do I needto hold your hand again? – This was made by scientists! – Do I need to hold your hand again to swing you over?- No, stop trying to hold my hand.
– Do I have to swing you over though? – No you don't.
– Oh, okay.
– Yeah, you can just swing yourself.
– Can she, can she? – I hope she can.
Nope, she can't.
(popping)(groaning) – Orbeez! – Aw, I thought they were little turds.
Rat feces, yeah! – I'm gonna come down here andI'm gonna get the safety pin.
And it's gonna help you.
See? Now hold onto that thing when it comes up.
Grab it, yeah.
Now, use it, now go right.
Where are you going? You're not going in the right direction.
Where are you going? – I can't jump.
Where are you going? (popping)(screaming) – It was just a lump, itjust came down like a lump.
(popping)(screaming) Oh, what is it, what was it? – Who died?- What was it? – Nobody died.
– I died.
– It's on my butt, it's all wet.
(popping)(screaming) – Gatorade.
No, not on me.
(screaming) Somebody piddled.
– [Both] Yeah! – Nope.
– Now get up right on thetip, just grab the tip.
There you go.
Grab! (groaning) Good job, Sarah! So sticky.
– Oh, oh, oh, god, god, god, god, god, god, oh, my god.
– How in God's name? – Okay, so I have to hold your hand? And swing you around? – Yeah, you just haveto, oh, no, no, Sarah! (laughing) (suspenseful music) (popping)(screaming) – Yay! – Yay, candy!- Yay.
(popping)(screaming) (screaming)(mumbling) (popping) – Oh, no! (popping) Oh no, you're okay, you're okay.
Oh, on my sock!- Oh, no.
– Get whipped cream, she said, it'll be funny for camera, she said.
– Come on, Matt, you coulddo it, you could do it, Matt.
– I'm in there.
– Do it, yeah.
– I was just doing someacrobatics on the edge.
Sarah!- Grab it, grab it, grab it! – All right, she's good, she's good.
You did it, yay! – Yay.
Two hours and 19 minutes.
– Oh, my god.
– If you guys can do thislevel I will give you each $5.
– [Woman] Five whole dollars? – There we go.
– Ready? Now you let go of left.
– Yeah, and then I— Grab left.
– Yeah, and then.
– No, no, no, no.
– Oh, shit.
– Come back (beep), come back (beep), come back (beep).
Now I let go of left.
– And now you let go of left.
– Oh, no, wrong one.
Left, what's my left? Got it.
(laughing) And then I swing around and I grab.
– [Both] Oh, no.
Oh, no, I'll go the other way.
(laughing) – Slow down, Trigger.
Hold on, ready, ready? – Grab it, (mumbles), grab it.
– Got so, damn it.
– Go!- I can't! All right, you're gonna need to– – Let go? – No, you're gonna needto let go and catch within a second, you're literally, blip.
Just let go and grab.
– Oh, I see.
– No, not that one! (laughs) Of right, you idiot.
– Oh, of right.
(groaning) – Thank you.
– Shut up, Garret.
(laughing) – I'm trying so hard.
– Sarah, Sarah! – I'm trying so hard!- Grab it! There we go, all right.
– I'm trying so hard!- All right, I'm gonna let go of left, youdon't touch a goddamn thing.
Go! – [Both] Yeah! – Let go of left.
Now go left.
– Okay, I'll get on theother side of the box again.
– Stop punching me in the face.
(laughing) – Can you stop swinging me around? – I'm not touching anythingbut left and right.
Jesus Christ! (laughing) Stop! – I'm not doing anything.
– All right.
– Are you letting go of me? – Yeah, I let go.
(laughing) – Don't (beep) it up Matt, we're screwed if you die.
– [Both] Yes! – Teamwork!- New record, five hours and 37 minutes.
– This game is magic.
– These controllers are like $60.
(screaming) – Oh, no, we're in the dark, we're in the dark, we're in the dark.
– I wasn't paying attention.
– We're in the dark.
(popping)(screaming) – Oh, no! (popping)(screaming) (somber, brooding music) Oh, no.
– I've never heard Yasmine laugh so loud.
– Oh, no.
– We're gonna have ants! – Not the ants! Let's see.
– I'm so good at this! (popping) (gasping)(laughing) More whipped cream.
– I'm trying, I really am.
(popping) – You're not supposedto dangle that far down.
– Oh! (popping)(screaming) – So cold and wet, what was that? – Your thirst is quenched.
– Oh, no.
(deep singing) (laughing) – Is that copyrighted, can I sing that? (deep singing) Is that Kung-Fu Fighting? (deep singing) (laughing) (yelling) Guess who's back.
– How did you do that? ♪ I'm pro-jamer (singing), everybody ♪ Keep, scoop, (mumbles).
Yeah, that should be good, there you go.
– Like that?- Yep.
– And then let go?- Yep.
– Yeah, girl, yeah, girl! No, girl! (laughing) – All right, let's do it.
– Grab, grab, grab, grab, grab, grab, grab! (popping) Yay! Oh, no! (popping) – [Man] Oh, my God.
(coughing) – [Man] Here's cocaine.
(screaming) – LeBron! Remember when you werelike, what if we use chalk? (coughing) Oh, my god.
Did you even see anythingon camera? (coughing) Yasmine, why didn't we do sugar? (laughing) – This is the wor–There you go, there you go! – I (beep) hate this game.
– Why, this is a lot of fun for me.
– I hate this game a lot.
– There you go, now grab that guy.
– This better get a lot of views.
– Ready and yeet yourself! Not yeetable, not yeetable! (suspenseful music) (popping)(screaming) What is this, what is that? Is that chicken soup? (popping)(screaming) What was that? Why does it smell like soap? All right, grab that.
(laughing) – Oh, there's a string, a string came out.
What is happening? – That was an impressive yeet.
– [Man] That was really good.
– Yeah, yeah.
– Oh, wow.
– Whoa, what is this? – [Both] Try to follow theleader's rhythm and moves.
– The hell? I can't.
(laughs) This is horrible.
(popping)(screaming) Why am I, is 'cause I'm being good? (popping)(screaming) – Thank you for watching, guys.
– Thank you for watching.
Comment down below ifyou want more episodes.
– Yeah, also what else we should be doing.
– If you wanna watch more videos, click down here, that's avideo YouTube shows for you if you want more videos down there.
– Keep going.
– That's a video we chose for you.
– No! – How many more balloons are there? – No! (screaming)(popping) Christmas!- Yay! – [Man] It's an OK Go's music video.