(techno music) – I don't know what to do.
– Ready set and go! Yeah, I won! (laughing) (orchestral music) – Hi guys, welcome back to, – [All] That YouTube Family! – And we are The Adventurers! – And today, we're goingto be playing Sardines (applauding)in a huge cabin mansion.
So, how this works is one player hides while the rest of the playerstry to find that player.
Soon as they find them, they hide with them, squishing in like sardines.
– [Jake] I want to go first.
– The last player to findthe player that is hiding loses this challenge.
We also have a specialguest with us today.
(applauding) – Hi! – Spencer! – Audrey's boyfriend, Spencer.
– Audrey's plus one.
(audience laughing) – So this is pretty funthat we get to play Sardines with Audrey's boyfriend.
Anyway, we're going to havefor our very first hider is going to be Jake, he's gonna go hide, the rest of us are goingto wait in the garage.
We'll probably give himlike two minutes to hide.
Oh my gosh, you're so close to me.
– It's called Sardines! – It's so close up.
– She has to find it.
– And, after two minutes, we're all gonna race through the cabin and try to find him.
This is a three-level cabin.
The rules are, no outside.
– No porches or outside.
– And obviously no garagebecause we're in the garage.
You ready to play? Let's go! – Now, everybody, get in the garage! That means you too, Jordy, you too.
– We're on a team.
– [Jake] No, we're not.
– [Jake] Get in the garage.
Okay, you guys all ready? – Okay, bye! – [Jake] Bye! – Two minutes!- There you go.
(door clicking) – (groans) I gotta go upstairs.
– Okay, we're waiting in the garage.
We're going to, we're gonna go around, where do you think he's hiding? – I gotta tail.
– I think he's up on the top floor.
– Jake usually is thebest hider in our family, but Ty has been steppingup his game lately.
However, he's not reallyfocused right now.
– [Audrey] Bro! – He's kinda distracted so I don't think Ty is going to win this challenge.
But, where do you think Jake's hiding? – I'm not giving you my secrets.
– I think I'm gonna winbecause Jake and I have a special connection throughbeing the middle child.
– But Jake also punchedher in the face today, just saying.
– Yeah, Jake also accidentally– – Accidentally! – It was on accident, it wasn't on purpose, Jake would never do that, no.
– [Katie] Where do youthink Jake's gonna hide? – There was a spot thathe briefly mentioned would be a good hiding spot earlier today.
– So I'm gonna follow you.
(laughs) (all laughing) – Jake and I are linked, Iknow exactly where he is.
– Okay, so it's going to be a race to see who can find Jake the fastest, alls we have to do is beat Ty, Ty is distracted, thisshould be an easy challenge for the rest of us.
(air whooshing) – Okay, I'm gonna stickyou up there first, then I'll go up, okay? Okay.
So, I don't know how I'm gonna do this, so I'm gonna close the door, (door clicks) grab this pile of clothes and stuff, move it over, put it againstthe wall like it was, get you guys up there whileI try to crack my hand.
Okay, I gotta find a new spot.
Maybe up there? Let's see.
I need extra time.
Let me go ask them for extra time because it's been two minutes.
– Guys, Jake just came into the garage and said “I need more time”, and two minutes was almost up.
– He said, “I need to get up to my spot.
” – Up! There's one up, there's asecret hidden kids play area.
– No, that doesn't take– – There's no way that's where he is– – [David] Is there anattic entrance up to there? – You go check, Katie.
– (laughs) Now I'm not going to! – Is there an attic entrance somewhere that we don't know about? – Or he could be tricky with us and he could change hisspot now and go down.
– [Katie] And go downstairs.
– Or outside, are weallowed to go outside? – No, you missed the rules, were you not listening? – Audrey!(all laughing) – Okay, let's wait, tick tock, tick tock.
(air whooshing)(panting) – Okay, okay.
I gotta find a new spot! Let's look for one, guys.
Let's see, ah, I'm so nervous! I mean I could try in the dryer, but what if they close it on me? I got a.
Crud nuggets, where is a good? No, I can't find any spots! (panting) This is so frustrating.
Let's try it now.
This is so frustrating.
Gotta fit behind the curtains, I know you can only see part of me, try not to knock the bulb.
Okay, it's working.
Okay, ready! (air whooshing)- All right, we're gonna go! – [Katie] Go, go, go, I'm gonna push you past! – Oh my gosh.
– Go, go, I gotta win! Serves her right, doesn't it? Well yeah, you gotta hurry! Well if he's not actuallythere, I gotta know now.
– [Katie] Audrey's headed downstairs.
– Spencer thought in the TV, are you kidding me, no! – [Katie] He's throwing you off, Jordan.
I'm going upstairs, too.
Going up, going up.
He's gotta be.
Okay, if she comes back out.
Where is everybody, where'd David go? Where is everybody? – We found up there was a creepy Santa.
– [Katie] You found a creepy Santa? – Yeah.
– Wait, what? A creepy Santa? What is he talking about? – [Jordan] Is there an attic? – [Katie] Wait! Jordan, climb up there.
– [Jordan] You're gonnaditch me, you climb up there! – [Katie] He's probably up there, hiding.
I'm just letting you do all the work.
– You! – [Katie] Climb up, where is everybody? Wait, everybody went downstairsand they're not coming back, and Ty went downstairs.
– I don't know what to do! – [Katie] Wait, David'sthere, David hasn't found him.
David, where is he at? You said you think like Jake! – I thought I did, but I don't! – [Katie] Oh, come on! Okay, Audrey and Spencer wentdownstairs and so did Ty.
And they're not coming up.
You know what, I'm going back down.
Wait, where'd you go, David? – [Jordan] Where is everyone? – [Ty] Where'd David go? – [Katie] Wait.
– Wait, you guys are all coming up, so he's not downstairs? I'm going back up, guys! – Okay, okay, I thoughtthat they were tricking me, wait Jordan's going downstairs, we're missing something! – What, where is he? Okay, they're searching the main.
– [David] Ow, my knee! – [Jordan] Are you okay? Are you okay? – [David] Yeah, I'm fine.
– Hi! (bell dinging)(audience cheering) – Jordan found me.
– [Audrey] (laughs) I'm here, I'm here! What the heck? (audience laughing) – Hey Jake.
– [Jake] Here, take this.
– Oh yeah.
Is Mom still finding him? – Shh! (air whooshing) – Okay, I'm missing something.
Maybe he's not up here, unless Jordan's hiding.
– [Spencer] Downstairs went quiet.
– [Katie] Where is he? He said he had to go up, though! Okay, are we the last ones? – Yes we are.
– No! – [Spencer] He's one really good hider.
You gotta be kidding me.
Okay, I'm gonna go this way.
What? – [Muffled Voice] Hello! – [Katie] Who said that? Are you guys under the benches? Ty! Jake! Where's Jake? – [Audrey] Gotta find Jake, Mom.
– [Katie] Wait, where's Jake? – [Jordan] Whoever finds Jake first wins! Whoever finds Jake first! – [Spencer] Oh, I know where.
(laughing)- Hi! (laughing) (audience cheering)- Oh man! – You found him first? – I really did, but– – That is the, wait, David! (audience laughing) How did you get in there? Stay there! – I don't know if I can get out.
(air whooshing)- Alrighty guys, Jake had a pretty good hiding spot, but it's so typical to hidebehind a sofa or a couch.
– I can't believe I missed that.
– Dad would have done so much better.
– Dad was the first one to find him, but he pretended to hit his knee, and he was like, ow, my knee, hold up, I need to take a minute to rest! – [Katie] Oh, seriously! – And I was like, and Ilooked at him and was like, you found him, where is he? And Dad books into the closet, I was like, he found him.
And so then I found him second.
– You know where I was going to hide that was even better? It's upstairs! – [David] No, no, no, no! – Well it's probably a placewhere I already searched, so.
He wasn't there, so I lost.
– Dad said because somebodyelse might hide there.
– I also have great hidingspots so I volunteer, too.
– Okay, so we are going onto round two.
Rock, paper, scissors, David and Audrey for who's going to hide this round because both want to hide.
– Ready, and.
– Ready, steady, go! (electronic blooping) Yeah, I won! – Okay, so Audrey'sgoing to hide this round, while everybody else goesto the garage, let's go! Two minutes, that's all you get! – Okay guys, it is myround, so let's go hide.
I have a hiding spot picked out from last time, so, okay.
Now I'm going to be alittle bit more quiet.
So, my hiding spot was downstairs and was in the kitchen, and usually my family, we love to hide in tight spaces, so I'm hoping I can fit in this space.
Also, I don't know what I look like because I'm filming on the GoPro, so I may try to hide in here.
Rip! This might be a little gross.
Maybe I'll fit? Actually, I should be able to fit in here.
Ugh, there's some nasty stuff.
Okay, okay, squeeze on in.
Oh, this is not bad.
I can do this.
Okay, guys, I made it in! So this is the outside, ta-da.
Okay, I'm gonna close the doors, and it's about to get real dark in here, 'cause I don't have my phone, so it might just be a bunchof nothingness for a while, but then when someone opens the door it's gonna let some light in.
Okay, they're coming! (air whooshing)- Okay, round two.
Audrey's hiding, where do youguys think Audrey's gonna go? Are you trying to stay warm? – No, (laughs), come back, come back! – [Katie] When you do that, you remind me of the Minecraft villagers.
(groans) – Hugs! (both laughing) Oh, look, okay, Jake, do this.
No, here, let me.
Put, like this.
(laughs) That's how you do it.
– Awe! – Also, I learned these all from Tik Tok.
You also go.
– [Katie] Is this your pickup stuff? – You do, then you hit.
(all laughing) It's all from Tik Tok! – I'm so confused! – Jake's like, what in the world? (all laughing) – [Katie] What is going on with you here? I think she'll be downstairs in the sauna.
So everybody, run downstairs.
– Why'd you have to wear that? Go! – [Jordan] That meansDad thinks she's upstairs because he wants everyoneto go downstairs.
– [Katie] Or she's upstairs.
– [Jordan] You are so sneaky! – Okay, I think that she's hiding, well, since Jake was on the main floor, I think she's gonna go to the basement.
– [Jordan] Your face istoo big for that.
(laughs) You just see his chin sticking out! – [David] I think it's upside down.
– [Katie] No, it's not! (laughs) Yeah, I think it was.
– [Jordan] That's not how–(audience laughing) – [Katie] Let's go back, I'm going! You can have the camera, it's yours! – Heck yeah, I'll take the camera! Why? (all laughing) – Is she in there? Is she in there? – What?(laughing and screaming) – She's not in there, they're faking it, (audience laughing)it's total fake.
Oh, wait, do I just, nope.
(children screaming and laughing) – [Jordan] Mom, Jakejust tried to trap us! She's downstairs.
– [David] Okay, nope.
Is she in here? Oh, that's a good hiding spot.
Okay, if I was Audrey, where would I hide? Hide under the bed? Nope, not under the bed.
Okay, Jake, she's not in here.
– She's in here! – Okay, oh, this wouldbe a perfect hiding spot! Nope, she's not in there.
(air whooshing) – [Audrey] Okay, I'msquished in the corner, so hopefully if they openit, they don't even notice.
But we'll see.
Also, it smells in here, (sniffs) it smells like a sink that had water sitting in it for a while.
So it's not the greatest smell.
But at least it's sorta clean-ish.
(air whooshing) – [Jake] Hey! – [David] Not in there.
(kids shouting) Okay, there's like 500places to hide here.
I'm gonna go upstairs.
It got real quiet, so I'mthinking Katie and Jordan have found her 'cause I don't hear them.
Let's see, oh, what's this? How you doing in here? You gotta look always, thisis where Jake was gonna hide! I can guarantee it! Not there.
(kids shouting)I think I found her.
Uh oh! (kids mumbling) – [Spencer] Are you serious? – [David] What is going on up there? – [Jordan] She's not even in here! She's not even in there! – [David] Not in there? – [Katie] Out of breath.
– [David] Who turned off all the lights? (David panting) I think she's not.
(air whooshing) – Guys, it's kind of lonely down here.
It's kind of boring, I'mjust sitting under a sink in the dark, it's been 10 minutes.
I think I won, honestly.
If no one finds me, I'mthe ultimate winner.
Okay, they're coming, they're coming back.
I think I can hear footsteps.
(air whooshing) – [David] Where is she hiding? – I have a spot, I have a spot! – [David] Not in there, okayI don't think she's in there.
I don't think she's upstairs, did anybody check the bathroom? (David panting) Nope, not in here.
She's all the way down.
Oh no, I don't like these steps because they are superslippery with your feet.
And if I come flying down here, it'll definitely be a trip to the ER.
'Cause I will fall allthe way down, not cool.
Okay, everybody's downstairs.
(air whooshing) (upbeat music) (wood clattering) – [Jake] I can't open up the fridge.
– [Ty] You're a liar.
– [Jake] No, seriously, Ican't open up this fridge.
(bell dinging)- Oh.
(audience applauding) – [Jordan] Oh my gosh, ApplesTo Apples, that's crazy.
– [Audrey] Yes! (laughs) Sister! Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry! (wood clattering) (both shushing and laughing) – [Jordan] You can't fit in here! (laughing) Oh my gosh.
I'm not in here! (laughing) – Oh my gosh.
(all laughing) – Close it, close it!- Close the door, close it! (all giggling) – [Audrey] Yeah, just hide somewhere.
Yeah, you can hide anywhere.
It is so hot in here.
– [Jordan] Shh, Ty! (air whooshing) – [David] Not there, not there.
All I can say, is Audreyfound a super sweet spot to hide, she's not in here.
Is she hiding back here in the corner? Nope, but it is super hot in here.
Oh my goodness, somebody musthave just been using this.
Wait, could it be that easy? Nope.
What? Do I hear little voices? Do I hear talking? Do I hear Ty-Ty? What? (all giggling)(audience laughing) – Close it, close it! – [Audrey] Everyone's reactions are like, “How did you even?” (laughs) – How do I hide? I guess I go behind the couch! – Okay, (grunts) oh, I almost jumped over.
– I'll scoot over.
(David laughing) I'll scoot over.
– [David] I was gonnacome leap over the top, I would have landed right on you.
– That's exactly what Idid, so it makes sense.
– Okay, Ty and Jordan areunder the cabinets with Audrey.
How they all got underthere, I have no idea.
I didn't even know thatthat cabinet was that big.
That's pretty cool! – That really dips back down in there.
It's really surprising.
– [David] Oh, in the fireplace! That might be a good hidingspot if I ever do it.
– [Jake] All down here.
Katie? Nothing? – [Katie] Huh? I don't know where she is! (mumbles) Where is she? Where is she? – You are lying to me! (laughs) Seriously? I don't wanna be the last, why am I always the last? Help me out.
Aw, I searched everywhere.
(laughing hysterically) – [Katie} Okay, you guys stink.
(audience booing) (David laughing) – [Katie] Are you back there for reals? – [Audrey] Wait Mom, show this.
– [David] All three of them are in there!(audience laughing) – Show this.
– No way! – [David] Yeah! (laughs) – That was a good spot.
– Okay, so Audrey alwayscomplains about being short, so here's a good thing for being short, you can hide in really small places! – I guess so.
(David chuckling) I say I won, just like.
– [Ty] I barely saw you.
– 'Cause I was in therefor like 10 minutes before anyone found me.
– [Jake] Was it hot and sweaty in there? – [Audrey] After Ty got in there! (laughs) – I don't like losing! – When Ty got in it got really hot.
– I feel like I'm alwaysthe last one to find.
– Okay, that was awesome!- (sighs) Alrighty, guys.
Should we do a round three? You know what, let's playa hide and seek game next.
– Let's do hide and seek in the cabin.
So that's it for Sardinesin this cabin mansion.
– Thanks for watching! – Yes, thanks so much for watching, we'll see you next time.
– Bye!(upbeat techno music).