Top 10 countries can go without visa to Indians Welcome to Hello Friends, Top 10 Hindi Today we are going to talk about the top 10 countries Where Indians do not need a visa And you can go anywhere in these countries without visa Although you have to be careful that you have any government card As well as the currency of that country So come see 1) Nepal Nepal is very close to India There is no problem in coming to the Indians in this country.
Nepal is a country where Indians do not roam only without visa But also can work.
You can stay here but you need to have an ID proof Such as Aadhar card, Voter Id card, etc.
Due to good relations between India and Nepal It is possible Due to the Indo-Nepal Treaty for Peace and Friendship in the 1950s Peace is still in both countries.
And these countries are the best friends of each other So Indians can go to Nepal safely And they do not need a visa Here are beautiful verses from Pavan Pashupatinath temple.
Many Indians go to see every year.
Compared to Nepalese currency, the price of Indian rupees is also high.
So if you're thinking of going out next time Then Nepal is the perfect place.
2) Mauritius Mauritius is considered as the most beautiful country in Asia Millions of tourists visit here every year And here you can enjoy beautiful waterfalls, nature, blue water Also if you like water sports Then Mauritius is the perfect place for you Did you know that to visit this beautiful country Indians do not need a visa Mauritius has good relations with India And this is because you can go Mauritius only with a passport.
Upon arrival in Mauritius airport, on your passport.
Will be allowed for 60 days To live in this country It has only one condition that you have to return to India Should have a ticket Not only to roam, you can go to Mauritius on business trips for up to 60 days.
3) Bhutan Bhutan is the nearest country of India And it is connected to Sikkim on one side.
The good news is that you do not even need a visa here And can roam freely in Bhutan.
But first of all you know what you want to go to Bhutan You may have a passport with you, identity proof, which can be a certificate issued by any Indian Government.
Such as a voter ID, a base card Also, you can not run India's 500 and 2000 notes in Bhutan So you have to spend money in Bhutan's currency Bhutan is famous for the eastern parts of the Himalayas As well as for Buddhist monastery.
4) Haiti May be so few people who have heard about Haiti Yes Haiti is a Caribbean country Which is near the Dominican Republic It is like an island, which has water and water And so it's very beautiful to see You will be surprised to know that Even if it is not an Asian country Indians do not need a visa here Yes, you heard absolutely right.
After reaching the airport, you only have to pay your passport there.
And fill the $ 10 fee.
Just after that you can roam anywhere in Haiti.
You will not get much expense in this country due to the absence of much difference between the two countries' currencies.
5) Jamaica If you like oysters, dolphins, dances, high mountains all these That's the right place for you.
Like Haiti, Jamaica is also a Caribbean country And the music here is quite famous all over the world The best part is that the Indian tourists here The ease of visa without which you can roam Yes, for Indians, for 30 days there should not be a visa for living and traveling in Jamaica But you will need a passport And at the airport passports will stamp their officers.
After that your passport will work as a visa only And you can easily stay in the campus But to get here, you have to pay a little attention Because like the rest of the countries It is not so safe 6) Trinidad and Tobago Trinidad and Tobago is an island Which is near the country of Venezuela This country is famous for organizing Carnaval worldwide.
इसके साथ ही अगर आप पशु पक्षी के प्रेमी हैं You must definitely go to this place Indians in this country are allowed to travel without visa, for about 90 days You must have a passport whose validity Be over 6 months With this you should also have a ticket to return Only then can you enter this body without a visa The special thing is that these rules not only for the sake of the euthanasia Rather, people who are involved in the work process also apply.
7) Ecuador Ecuador is a small country in South America And for the Galapagos duo is known all over the world Even a part of Amazon's forest comes into this country.
Now when the thing is happening in the Amazon forest So you may have come to know that you Here's what to look for.
Yes your guess is absolutely right Here you will find rare creatures and you can also visit the Amazon It is a matter of happiness for the Indians that without you the visa Can be in the Ecuador for 90 days.
You just have to take your passport Keep in mind that the passport must be valid for more than 6 months.
8) Micronesia Micronesia's name would hardly be heard like Haiti But do you know that this country is settled in the Pacific Ocean And here are about 400 islands The view of this place is very beautiful And there is a different world in itself Visitors visit here and this is a very clean country.
For people of India, this is allowed without visa, for about 30 days Just once you show your passport The sooner the end date is not enough.
Here the regulator has made this rule that the passport should be validity of more than 6 months.
9) सर्बिआ Serbia is a country in Europe Peninsula Where Indians do not need a visa.
In this country you can see the Roman architecture It's a historic place and here you Very old monuments will also be visible In Europe perhaps this is a country in which Indians Do not need a visa You can stay here for 30 days without the visa 10) Indonesia Every year many Indian tourists visit Indonesia This country is near India and you can visit this place at a very low cost Starting with Volcano in Indonesia Animal birds and even their music Is famous all over the world.
It is a country full of natural beauty This is because the number of tourists here is also high.
Indians welcome this country very specially Because you can stay without visa for 30 days And it starts counting The day you arrive at the airport.
So it was our top 10 countries where Indians can go without visa Thank you very much for giving so many comments on all our videos.
We are sorry that we can not reply to such comments But for this video, in the lemon section, you must first tell that you are the first Which country do you want to go to? We will try this time to reply to all your videos.
Please share these videos on your Watsapp Group See also other travel videos on our channel.